HOLY FUCK BCC CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

HOLY FUCK BCC CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

got liquidated and lost more than 5 btc.

>just

What exchange do you use to margin trade BCC?

regards

bump

Bitfinex

Should I sell or hold?
What's happening tomorrow with it?

If you panic sell you're going to fuck yourself out of money. Right now it's basically a bunch of people panic selling cause some korean dumped his stack.
On a related note, difficulty decrease tomorrow.

Look at that volume you fuck
It's going to moon strongly at some point

u mean like how it jumped 100 percent today?

No?

Thanks. What's the max leverage?

yest
er
day bcc was at 100 million volume....

rn over 2 billion.

go ahead please give me your money fucking tard go ahead listen to the thomas the train fucker

2 words one syllable; WHALES

was 100% in 2 days

>not buying the dip to make mad profits when it moons
idiot

or is
it because bcc is more profitable to mine has cheaper fees faster transaction times 10 minutes tops and bcc scale 3x better then btc you sir are a tard and dont read shit

Sell my man... I just sold at 14700k sats. I regret not selling at 19900k sats but it's been a good run and highly profitable. Maximize profits and sell now

Volume is up because everyone is dumping.

Classic pump and dump complete with shill wave.

Even if you want to hold BCC just sell and buy at the floor, you are literally gullible fucktard getting fleeced by these scammers if you're holding.

Just a PSA.

>this is totally organic and not blatant market manipulation by individuals deeply invested both ideologically and financially in the coin

volume is up from buying u fuck tard thats why it increase ur a fuck tard and cant prove a point except spew bs

Why would you go long on this absolute shitcoin. What a fucking retard lmao

i only 1 question for you
Why wouldnt you if you could get easy money? Are you insane or something?

Because going long after something's gone +100% and already has a huge market cap is retarded

get alot or sell little bit loss i dont see anything wrong with this
i bet u are one of those forever bagholders

"Buy at the floor"

Uh huh, and how do you expect to know when that is

On a related note, anyone who sold neo after the initial pump to buy lower compounded their gains yes but it's always a gambling move and guess what, neo continued to hit ATH after ATH

BCC will do the same. Shorting was the optimal move but in the case of the official hard fork with numerous benefits over the original blockchain, holding is pretty much a sure bet if you're not comfortable with buy/selling a lot. It will probably hit 0.4 in the next month.

Its a pump and dump. Volume starts when they start the pump and exhaust sell orders. Then they unleash the shills and gullible fucktards start buying in high. After the supply if gullible retards starts dwindling, and actual long term holders catch wind and sell, the price collapses but volume remains up as everyone desperately tries to dump their bags.

At the end of it all the only people left holding are the retards who fell for the scam and didn't bail out, or holders that were asleep. Either way, volume is going to plummet when it hits the floor.

lmao BCC will not "probably" hit 0.4 in the next month. Maybe in another pump in dump. But that is pretty much gambling, not any type of sane investment. BCC will most likely remain .05 to 0.1 for months.

>thats why it increase

how is it a pump in dump if btc went through fork and new protocal aka bcc is better fucking dumb bitches

BCC is not a pump and dump. This is profit taking, panic selling, and whale accumulation. Pump and dumps happen in crypto all the time, but this went on for two days and got to nearly 0.2 of a BTC.

After a huge bull run like this you need to let off pressure and establish a new price floor. This is exactly what they're doing. Anyone who bought yesterday, no matter who you are, are still in profits right now, and that's after an 80% pump.

You don't honestly think the whales were accumulating at the bottom for so long because they want to pump and dump after now establishing a price floor more than double what it used to be, do you?

See you in a week when you FOMO buy 0.35

Shill harder

Nice try blockstream.

Easy money? the guy who just tried that got liquidated and lost 5 BTC. do you even understand what that means? is that easy money for you?

"Maybe in another pump and dump"

Another pump, that establishes a substantially higher price floor, and profit taking at the disproportionately high top? Are you sure you have any idea what a pump and dump is? Do you think that every time neo increased in price it was a pump and dump? Big increases are always followed by corrections, that doesn't make every fucking movement in crypto a pump and dump.

WTF WHY IS IT GOING UP AGAIN

It's doing perfectly fine you retard; It's moving in the upward-flag patter and each low is significantly higher, meaning it will keep rising until the pattern changes.

He got badluck or he's the worst trader
what can u do about that

Get ready for round 2 boys. I hope you're strapped in and ready to launch!

hope we break that 0.2 wall this time

I'm so glad i dont listen to advice from Veeky Forums and held.

it's got a .16 wall to break first

dead cat bounce

I bought in at .07 so it's all gravy to me.

As soon as it starts chipping away those whales will drop those walls. You have to know better than that by now.

Oh, hi. You must be new to crypto.

i couldnt believe it when i saw that shit

Always do the opposite of what blockstream says

.73 reporting in

They do it that way because there's no reason for them to hold the wall if people are buying it. They know it's going up, they might as well drop it and reestablish it somewhere else for more profit per unit. Same with buy walls, once you hit that 14 BTC buy and chip off 0.2, that shit is immediately dropping because why the fuck would they buy into a falling knife? That's why you see a 16btc buy wall trace the entire line down. Whale price support hardly ever actually means anything. It's just moral support.

Whale walsl

If they're able to push $2B in volume, do you really think the market manipulation is just to dump it for quick gains? If they can push $2 billion in market movement, guarantee their stack is large enough that they don't have to rely on shitcoin tactics to grow their stack.

People with that kind of money don't pump and dump, they invest to create a power structure they control. BCC is owned by nerdy block chain junkie whales just like BTC is, and they're nothing if not opinionated, vitriolic and stuck on principles. If this is a purposeful manipulation, it's way more likely to be an orchestrated attack to drive miners to bcc just ahead of the difficulty decrease, to try to entice miners with profits, depress btc's hash rate, and ultimately fuck over the core coin before segwit is implemented.

If someone has hundreds of millions of dollars to dedicate to that cause, do you really want to bet against them? I, for one, don't see any OG bitcoin whales who are happy with the segwit2x compromise, and they're all wealthy, patient, and dedicated to the principles of a decentralised currency.

sorry, english is a bit rusty, what do you mean by saying chip off?

"chip off" or "chip away at" is a phrase meaning to take small pieces at a time, like how if you swing a baseball bat at a concrete wall you're likely only to break away small chips. In this case, a 10 BTC wall would be chipped away at by buy/sellers in small amount, and the wall will disappear because it is in the whales best interest to let the market move in that direction.

I see, thank you for taking your time to explain.

No worries, glad I can help.

don't do it man, bitfinex is on some bullshit lately. I never trade margin because everyone I know who does has some first hand horror stories. I don't have time for that shit, I just want to make money pushing buttons

doesn't look like they're dropping them mate

3.3 X, also. Don't do it senpai.

Say it again

how high do you think it will go this weekend?

Thanks. I am just curious. I won't trade on Bitfinex esp. after the recent Tether scandal.

Probably 0.25. then we may see a slow week, and im guessing 0.4 within a month, and then we will see FOMO really take hold as people realize it might overtake btc

That's my prediction, no guarantees on anything.

I hope that was a typo

Poloniex but they list as bch