Is there a historical reason for why few nonwhites learn how to swim? You'd think it would be an imperative...

Is there a historical reason for why few nonwhites learn how to swim? You'd think it would be an imperative, especially for people who live by the ocean, but even today they don't know how

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sama-Bajau
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-11172054
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863580/
academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jcem.82.2.3732
apa.org/pubs/books/4318390.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=b1q1y4HghBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they are afraid of the atlantis warrior but white people came from there

objective truth

Swiming classes are not for poor people.

I don't know, Australian Aboriginals can swim just fine, it seems only American Negroes can't

Lack of access to safe warm waters?

Swimming is common in Asia. China/Japan/taiwan/etc

Its not so common for Africans or poor african-americans due to the fact that there's a lack of safe warm water to practice on. Pools in back neighborhood? HAH.

>implying

Up until recently, most white people couldn't swim either.

Will these guys evolve over time into Dolphin-like beings?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sama-Bajau

>be unable to swim
>friend is drowning
>jump into river

Why aren't blacks extinct yet?

No, they'll lose their unique stats, in fact they virtually have already

*boils chicken near you*

OP is most probably an American who thinks every race that isn't white is black since that is the only race he can instantly recognize
Lots of children are had

>those names
>that pic
>this whole article
I want to believe this isn't real.

You know a similar thing happened to a farming family when one member got trapped in a grain silo?

It's real
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-11172054

That's an American stereotype.

Chinks and Poo-in-Loos swim just fine, blacks have trouble with it because their bodies are denser and so less bouyant.

Fun fact: until recently, even during the age of sail very few whites knew how to swim

Never heard that in my country. I know A LOT of black people who knows how to swim.
And a black woman won a gold medal in the olympics already.

It's really only American blacks that can't swim, Australian and African blacks swim in crocodile infested waters all the time and seem to get eaten less than white people for some reason

Blacks can learn to swim of course, but their denser bodies make it harder for them so fewer of them learn.

tell us more dr broscience

>HURR

Fuck off ignoramus. If you don't know something, just shut up and spare us your cretinous "opinion".

Is that stereotype hold anywhere else other than America?

>DeKendrix
>JaTavious
>Takeitha
>JaMarcus
>Litrelle
>Latevin
>LaDarius
Why? Seriously. Why?

WE WUZ ACADIEN AND SHIT
It's just what Black Louisianans do

Getting trapped in a grain silo is completely different from not being able to swim.

Grain silos are immensely dangerous, for how unassuming they may appear. Water is just water. If you can't figure out how to not die in water, you deserve to die.

T. I cleared blockages in grain silos, my first job out of high school.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863580/
academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jcem.82.2.3732

Denser bones = less bounacy = more difficulty in learning to swim.

>HURR stereotypes :^)

Stereotypes are invariably accurate, that's why they exist.
apa.org/pubs/books/4318390.aspx

idk honestly

I live around where this happened. Theres a local pool that offers swimming lessons really cheap. Every white parent pays for this and its almost as if its the same as getting shots for a kid of how EVERYONE, no matter how poor, does it. But for some reason, very few black people if any ever have their kids in swim lessons

And an American truth

Nile crocodiles have been feasting on Africans since forever. They just don't have a news media reporting that some peasant disappeared when washing clothes or gathering water in the river.

>Stereotypes are invariably accurate, that's why they exist.
So Ameriburgers are indeed fat, shart in the mart, arrogant, dumb as fuck and obsessed with guns.

They're well informed of the risks, just this year over here we had some dumb nominally white cunt go and get almost killed by a crocodile to try and get some British minge

Relative to other peoples, yes. Did you have a point or did you just want to prove beyond any doubt what a fool you are?

Even if the stereotype stuff is true
1. As far as I know it only exists in America
2. Many don't know simply because their parents are not teaching them

>1

Not true, but of course you wouldn't know that because you're a moron with no interest in researching this stuff for yourself.

>2
Irrelevant to whether something is true or not.

If Shaq can swim
youtube.com/watch?v=b1q1y4HghBM
Any Black person can

Mozart could compose wonderful music from the age of six, I guess that means everyone can do that!

Also I didn't say niggers CAN'T learn to swim, only that it is more difficult for them so fewer of them do so.

That's total bullshit

Oh my God you have no idea what you are talking about. That study has no relation bone density in races at all.

It's LITERALLY what it's about you fucking imbecile.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1863580/

Now show that this is the cause they are not learning how to swim.

>HURR prove that this objective fact that makes it more difficult for blacks to learn to swim is the cause of blacks not learning to swim!

Yeah you have to show that the % of blacks that don't know how to swim is because of that instead of for example parents simply not teaching them.

Eurangutans copied amerindian style so they could swim better.

Incas were superior to europeans.

You don't have a slam dunk yet.

What you'd need to do is prove

>black people have a higher density as a result of biological differences
>density is correlated with swimming proficiency within races (ie, the black people with lighter bodies can swim better)

This is how science works, you want to bring in all available evidence.

>HURR you have to prove this ridiculous strawman claim you never made!
No I don't because I didn't claim this single fact is the sole and exclusive reason for the objective difference in rates of swimming proficiency. There are many other reasons, including greater muscle mass vs fat mass, and of course cultural reasons too. But the biological differences are themselves enough to answer OP's question of why, historically, fewer blacks learn to swim than do whites.

>Chinks and Poo-in-Loos swim just fine

You don't honestly believe this right? Indians and the Chinese are notorious for being completely worthless in the water, unless they're diaspora (and even then it isn't assured) they will not be able to swim 100% guaranteed