JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/6uldp2/monero_privacy_is_not_a_crime_or_something_to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fluffy pony made an ass of himself saying the obsidian devs were going to jail or something. what a faggot

What exactly does this post imply?

Dunno, guess he missed the bottom? (aka top of BTC?)

I like XMR a lot buy fluffypony is SUCH a faggot, holy shit.

It's quite incredible how stable Monero has been since it hit the 45's USD after fluffyfaggot pulled his prank, it keeps in the 43-50 range while everything else implodes and explodes

the bandwagonning in this thread is fucking intense.

Everytime I buy this fluffy faggot coin it tanks

I hate this fucking coin. I also own pivx which is ions better.

goddammit

I don't understand how this guy triggers Veeky Forums this much

Because everyone here acts like a fat white brony, but they hate coming to terms with it

Well executed social engineering tactics. How else do you cast off weak hands from what would otherwise be a no-brainer?

It's still within it's normal range (anything between .01 and .02 is normal), even without Fluffy's _lesson_.

I've been mining since it was .80 cents and I continue to mine, I've ran a relay node for years. Here's what I do: HODL and short it when it's upper range because shorting on Poloniex is basically free (consistently .0001%). Counter-trade to BTC.

The Poloniex market maker on XMR is consistent as fuck.

Thanks a lot asshole

did I spoil the obvious?

this had better moon to recover my posw losses (rip)

OP just sold right before the pump. Hopefully you can still afford bleach.

when bcc breaks 800 again you'll see that shit drop to the ground just as it did yesterday

no one even thinks about bcc

xmr is not a shill pump coin like posw, don't expect it to moon overnight

>no one even thinks about bcc
yet what happened yesterday ? people got out of xmr to get on the bcc train

>people got out of xmr to get on the bcc train
BCC has nothing to do with XMR. It's an entirely different class of traders.

Right now people are playing with BCC like it's free gambling money (remember CLAMS?).

Just waiting for your shorting shit to fall apart when it moons.

Monero Privacy is NOT a crime or something to feel guilty about

reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/6uldp2/monero_privacy_is_not_a_crime_or_something_to/

Please read this and stop spreading ignorant FUD about this amazing technology

that's why you hodl and use XMR as collateral. If it moons your collateral increases. Call it opportunity loss or hedging, but in combination with near free XMR lending it makes it an easy and safe bet.

XMR needs the volume, anyways.

We now have a Mascot, Monero Cat!

That's Luke, the moonshot.

I'm okay with this mascot, reminds me of old GNU style mascots, or the OpenBSD fish.