Is this how we all make it? I can't believe it

Is this how we all make it? I can't believe it.

I want to find the anons that shilled this and kiss them all on the fucking mouth, full homo

>tfw only 2.5k
should've bought more but etherdelta scares me

how much were etherdelta prices?

literally couldnt be fucked to make a liqui account and send btc over lool

im a moron i guess

Had the opportunity to buy 120 eth worth at . 0003 for an easy 5x and could have paid off my house in 3 days..... REEEEEE

Hurray, I helped contribute to spreadin the word. I hope some of people get some serious dough. BUT BE SMART GODDAMNIT. Withdraw some profits and invest into other ico's.

SHAME FUDDERS
wwe got this far we are only going further as long as we HODL

its too late to profit off this, right?

More than likely not, but you probably want to buy on the dip instead

I got in the ICO

Didn't want to use Liqui since I don't trust like that. Is Poloniex trustworthy?

N O"
THAT IS WHY WE ARE EXCCITED ONE MORE MOON AFTER AANOTHER

This is gonna be huge, expect an easy x5 by the end of the year still. You might want to wait for a slight correction though.

0.0003 ETH initially

yes, poloniex is like third biggest exchange.

>tfw capped the ico

Life is good

Poloniex is like the only exchange that's just as shady as liqui lmao

Why is biz never listening

hodling or selling?

wtf

>only got 12000 and it's 2am

I feel like I should get more but my body just won't go much longer...

I never confirmed my email when I registered for the ICO. So it wouldn't let me buy any.

I've spent the last two weeks hunched over my computer, sleep deprived, undereating, and I've made a paltry 5k in gains.

One click of the mouse cost me upwards of 50k. Literally free money. We will never see an ICO like this again.

I want to fucking die right now and I am not even kidding. Seriously thinking about it. Done nothing else with my life for the past two weeks and I have hardly anything to show for it. The pain is fucking terrible.

0x sounded gay to me so I ignored it
I'm sorry senpai

Guys we found the dude that was lureing scammers with smart contracts to try to scam him then scamming them.

calm the fuck down
buy in now and dont check it again for 6 months

shit nigga, im jelly

If you bought at ETH ratio of .0016 or more you are a fucking retard.

Am i too late to buy now

what the fuck are you talking about

Clicked on the wrong name my dude.

How did you come across the number 50k?

That would be assuming you would be the small percentage that manage to get in on the second day.

Go find another ICO, you might as well be fawning about lottery numbers you didn't pick.

Get over it you fucking baby these ICOs are shit out weekly.

I was one of the first. Happy gains brahs.

hodling

It'll go much higher

forgot to change the date on that faggot

Checked

What's the next meme ICO? Do we have to wait until 0x blows over before enough hype can be generated? Thinking of a NEO-OMG kind of situation.

I set a buy order of 1111 @ 0.00009202. Rate me.