Arabs

why are arabs so hairy?

(I'm an arab woman myself so no spergy replies by offended arabs)

Adaptation to cold weather from your prehistoric ancestors.

Are you Muslim

Pic or gtfo

Are you too hairy down there?

tits or gtfo

If you're hairy you're probably not really arab
Arabs are hairless because they live in hot climates like Saudi Arabia and yemen

Based mediteranean genes

Yes

I'm half persian half arab DNA wise. Every Yemeni and Saudi I know is even hairer than me. Arabs ARE NOT hairless.

The Middle East is not cold though quite the opposite

>hairiest people in world are Mediterranean
>hot climate

Why?

Kys

Hair works as AC

Hair must have another use. Maybe it's just sexual selection.

hair amplifies the cooling effect of sweat, so it's an adaptation to hot climate not to cold climate

Semites tend to be hairy.

Isn't semite race a meme? I know jews and arabs are both caucasians but they don't seem to be their own subgroup, you hardly see any difference betwin them and mediteraneans.

I mean for men it makes sense since they aren't covered but sweat doesn't cool me

you sure fucked up both scripts in that image

>Hebrew is backwards

Who the fuck is behind this... You are right though i'm Jewish and i've been able to grow a full beard since I was 16.

Evolution is rarely perfectly rational. Why do we have appendices? Why are humans imperfectly adapted to bipedalism? etc. etc.

>not being part of the hair belt

>imperfectly
Speak for yourself dyel

Gas the Jews

>tfw virgin S-shaped spine

>the Middle East is not cold though quite the opposite
I said prehistoric ancestors, not historic.

>tfw K-shaped legs

No chad is ever a virgin

Semites aren't Indo-Europeans.

Arabic is my first language so no bully

This question is out of place in this board. Like your people in non-Muslim countries.

Fuck off back to /pol/

yep and both semites and indo-europeans are linguistic groups not racial groups

Pls be my gf, habibi

Europeans are gods people.
It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin, or from Akkadian adamu meaning "to make". According to Genesis in the Old Testament Adam was created from the earth by God (there is a word play on Hebrew אֲדָמָה ('adamah) "earth").

My European wives are hairier than my Arab ones.

Humans in general are pretty hair tbqh, it's just that depending on where you live it's common to remove body hair.

I'm assuming that it's common to remove body hair in the ME because the Quran says you should.

I agree. I always put my questions in the wrong boards probably because women are inferior and stupid AMIRIGHT?
Also I'm redpilled on the subject of immigration and have been telling my fellow arabs to gtfo of the west for a while but that only garnered me hate. Why don't the people just kick them out ? I guess it's the Jews trying to spread multiculturalism but still

> (I'm an arab woman myself
I'm indian man very sex and smart I work with computers means me genius and money send me nude pics I want sex you biatch I hack u computer no send pic basterd bitch I cum pussy lasagna biatch

No, haram
There is a Hadith in Islam that Allah (swt) created Adam in his image. I do believe in white supremacy even though I'm an arab. I think most arabs have a hard time admitting it but white features were always preferred with people in the ME.

>woman
Yeah dude. Whatevs

>Arab woman
>Using the internet
>On a Peruvian Historical Cheesemaking Forum

Sounds like BS my dude, and Persians tend to be hairier than Arabs.

I used to on a discord group with people from Veeky Forums's int (more specifically the annoying mena threads). There were women on there too and they were mena and Muslim. It's not hard to learn how to use the internet especially when you're edgy.

Be my gf just for this thread :3

Here, I brought you some (halal) sweets

All Caucasians including arabs have ancestors that lived in cold weather back during prehistoric times.

This is where hairiness and other features come from.

God hates us

>being redpilled is working against the interests of your people
Give me litteraly one reason for arabs to leave the west habiba

Calm down Malika. Can I call you Malika, right?

We need to get closer to each other. What's your favorite ice cream taste? It's strawberry, right?

The interests of my people is to stay home and fight for their country. ME is for arabs/muslims, just like Europe/west is for whites.
No, it's vanilla
Here's your gift

>having a diasporas all around the world is not in our interest
>living peacefully in the west is wrong
>but europeans living in america by way of conquest is fine

>rapefugees are grown men and degenerates instead of fighting for their countries they leave to rape young girls in Sweden and such
>developing your own country and fighting for it is your responsibility
>leaving women and children behind to go pretend to be poor in the west and get welfare money is degenerate
>europeans developed civilization
>implying native americans would make america what it is today
Anyway europeans built america whereas refugees and migrants are destroying it. As an Iraqi I'm very disappointed in my own people. When will they learn that their actions have consequences

>all muslims in the west are recent refugees from the middle east
>all refugees from the middle east are rapists
>what is Mesopotamia
>it is a good thing anglos took their land to the native so they could create the country that has been disturbing the middle east for the last 30 years

Why do hijabis love white men so much? Stop fetishizing my blond hair! I see the way you coyly smile at me all the time!

>berber fggt kys
>I didn't say all but it's pretty common, look at Sweden
>Mesopotamia is fab you're just a jealous fggt
>doesn't want to acknowledge that gulf countries are the ones destabilizing the ME alongside the dirty kikes

race mixing is degenerate, kys

>LARPing amerifat
I-I don't know how i fell for the bait in the first place

its not just arabs fatimah. being an iranian armenian i have fur everywhere except my upper arms, back, and chest and im only 18

I'm not larping. If you ask on mena threads (on int) about me a few of them will automatically know who I am since I spoke to them on discord before. Just say a far right fascist Iraqi who they used to call a "Stacey" on discord. They don't really like me for my opinions but who cares they are libtrads.

White men tend to be interested in women while Arab men tend to be sadistic homosexuals.

post feet you dirty Arabian whore

Veeky Forums is haram you're going to hell anyway

>Just say a far right fascist Iraqi who they used to call a "Stacey" on discord. They don't really like me for my opinions but who cares they are libtrads

You have serious personal issues.

I only go on halal boards you spergy autist
>you have serious personal issues
>triggered kike
No, I don't have down syndrome and autism like you do

You realize you were built for BWC, right?

>im half persian half arab

Khahesh mikonam boro.

>t. obese degenerate whale jihadist arabian whore who has been piped down by zionist jews
You are a disgrace to Islam.

You are not fascist you imbecile, you adopted a view of the world that is made for the interests of people outside your group, if you were a man I would call you a cuck.

its because most people in the middle east, dravidians, aborigonals, ainu bred with people with hairy people without caring about or favoring the characteristic. while less hairy people like africans or native americans bred with people with less hair because they favored that characteristic in their cultures. the same reason why different races exist.