Will Bancor ever moon?

I'm getting tired of waiting. Fuck Golem, this is the real sleeping giant.

They are incentivizing their assistance with taking over the crypto scene. Let it happen slowly and people won't know what hit them. Back Bancor. It's not going to fail.

Meh bancor will sneak up. There are 100s of icos alone waiting + tokenchangers + longtail + etfs. The question is not if but when the climb begins. All my trades are for accumaling bnt longterm right now. Will post my portfolio everyday once the fomo hits.

How many do you have right now?
Answer me

this.

im actually accumating a position in bancor

Bancor will never moon. You guys don't understand how the mechanics work. Nobody is going to trade their ETH for BNT when all they have is vapourware

The token changer will come out, and soon enough after people will see that every erc-20 token TenX, Monaco, Stox, OMG, Iconomi, Ox, BAT and District will all be readily interchangeable on Bancor.

There are people trading thousands of ETH for BNT and vice versa every single day already, you don't know shit lol. People holding now are holding on speculation that the token changer will be released. When it incorporates other ethereum based crypto, you arent going to be able to do shit. Plus thousands of people also know "how the mechanics work", stop pretending that literally nobody knows anything about it. Just suck a fucking fat one, nobody cares about your weak and unprovable shitpost.

1700 will put you in rank 1400 of highest wallet holders in BNT (Exchanges included in there as a lumped sum, but you get my point).

If you hold 1700, are you guaranteed a lambo when this shit hits $30 in December?

1700*30= $51,000
No, but if this coin is tied in with each ethereum based token, you will see more than $30.

That too, the ICO's will spark a crypto boom 2.0 happening on Bnacor. Three hundred ICO's are in contact to emerge between now and the end of next year. Some will be crypto, some will be companies. Hell, even stox is 5% Bancor, and it just got a gambling comission clearance. This will get crazy.

itt: shills and bagholders

gas yourself

Yup its still smart money phase on bancor right now but this shit will pop off NEO level for sure the minute the day comes.

Chinks are going to love it too they have been partnered with with neo way back when it was antshares and before anyone even talked about it.

NEO even have bancor's logos up promoting them at conferences ect. Its a close partnership and its not even arrived at of the big chinky exchanges yet.

Can't wait for the day this coin has its time in the light

No it won't. Not now, not in the future. It's a fucking piece of trash. I ended up selling my bags a long time ago and looking at the direction that shit is taking I was fucking right.

bancor is good buy

It might take a while but when this thing decides to take off it could be the ride of the ages.

yeah key word here is "could".
Meanwhile that money is frozen when there are so many exciting coins to get on.
I sold back in july, it was painful and I lost a shit ton of money but by putting what remained in ANS I basically quadrupled it.
When I look at where BNT is now and where it's headed, I can tell I made the right move.

this. the ICOs plus when they add the fiat gateway normies won't have to go through exchanges. guaranteed to go parabolic

Hope so, I have 2k Bancs and missed every moon the last weeks. :(

hold on to them and you will be richhhh in 2 years

Should have quadrupled your money with bcc user it's replacing btc bcc protocol solves too many issues for btc to survive with it she must die

100s of smart tokens next year.

You're gonna have to wait longer, OP. I hold a lot of Bancor. It will be worth it, but it will be a matter of years, not weeks or months, before Bancor hits its full potential.
If you sell after the first rocket ride, you'll be pink wojacked like the people who sold ETH when it went from $8 to $50