Ico spreadsheet

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TCdf8Sic-IaKTCMiar7Iu4il9MOR7U2lh_QmgNMYJYQ/htmlview?sle=true#

did anyone grab a copy of this sheet before it went private?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DiaryofaMadeMan/status/898774473666551808
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TCdf8Sic-IaKTCMiar7Iu4il9MOR7U2lh_QmgNMYJYQ/htmlview?sle=true#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lel, I did. You know what to do
0xc9dd54f9f432f05c8d001e03cf1cc6ef07e2b2e2

suck my cunt faggot

Everytime
>mfw biz is literally the jew now

any bros have it for a playa

delet this

I recorded what to get for the next two months. Better than nothing.

it had historically good picks and i found it here nigger

post some im sick of being poor as shit

can anyone remember some of the highly rated projects? like ones that biz doesnt talk about much?

pls post some man..

enigma and chainlink were the top rated

I appreciate it :) any more?

what the fuck is this?

you guys are looking for hot tips from a twitter wanker that thinks he's a biz man for investing in crypto?

if you actually saw the spreadsheet you would realise that it had everything you wanted summarised down to a tab. it was great

and now its gone. rip

someone on biz saved it just not here haha

I capped the whole page

I /might/ have a cached version on my desktop, I can check once I'm back. I do remember (some of) the top picks though:

>Enigma
>Red Pulse
>ChainLink
>Propy

On the bright side, if he tells his followers to invest in something other than what was on his sheet, you know he's scamming them to improve his gains
Call him out on it

Actually some other user screenshotted the whole thing:

Are these ICO's the next NEO/OMG/0x/Moons? I can see why these were top picks.

Just tried reading the Enigma whitepapers. Far too technical for the general crypto crowd. Seems obvious they're just loading in buzz words to make people think it's hype. Some of the graphs made literally zero sense. Definitely not how you get a coin to moon off the ico

Was it this?

From his twitter stream live right now

DELTE THIS

NOW

>dude has a private and public spreadsheets
what a cheeky fuck

thank you all

found the twitter jew

I don't know if I want to give up my NEO for red pulse though. They only take NEO

well at least you can sell off your neo just before the ico

remember the day of the bancor ico and ether hit an ATH due to the demand for it? it still hasnt managed to reach $400 again. just something to think about when it comes to these extremely hyped icos

scams

any reason why?

That's true.

Damn any predictions? I can't wait for the ICO and will probably sell off a portion of my stack during the top of the hype.

because i want to buy the ico and dump on your monkey asses at 100x ico price

He's currently doing a livestream and I'm screenshotting his documents as he goes through it

link?

Redplus my choice

twitter.com/DiaryofaMadeMan/status/898774473666551808

>twitter.com/DiaryofaMadeMan/status/898774473666551808
its a nigger though, into the trash it goes

That's what I immediately thought. But I'm giving him a chance because the ICO sheet wasn't full retard.

anyone has access to the nigger's Tele?

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TCdf8Sic-IaKTCMiar7Iu4il9MOR7U2lh_QmgNMYJYQ/htmlview?sle=true#

t.me/joinchat/CJd7KUQnFauAn6SFXMoUkw

thats it

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TCdf8Sic-IaKTCMiar7Iu4il9MOR7U2lh_QmgNMYJYQ/htmlview?sle=true#
No thanks sweetie, kys.

Spreedsheet is kill