What are your honest thoughts on European governments anachronistically adding People of Colour to European history...

What are your honest thoughts on European governments anachronistically adding People of Colour to European history? Is this an acceptable way to teach children that multiculturalism and diversity have always been a natural part of Europe, or do you find it historically unsavory?

youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1464209/Borders-folk-may-be-descended-from-Africans.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's important to make immigrants feel welcome in our society

It's all Globalist Jewish communist propaganda made to undermine and destroy the white race

This is only the beginning. This is will shoved down your throats 247. You never had ancestors. Britain was always black, goyim.

Overthrow the government now, you fools, while you still can.

>britons being nonwhite
That's called historical accuracy.

that video got thoroughly BTFO so there is your answer
even normies think this shit stinks

You think you don´t have free speech now, because people will give you ugly looks? What is coming will be a 1000 times worse.

OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT.

If they play the part well I don't really give a shit, I mean at first I'll think what the fuck but if they sell it I'll accept it, cartoons are worse than live action for this though because there's obviously an attempt at modernization

HANG EVERY LAST POLITICIAN AND OLIGARCH.

ORGANIZE. ARM YOURSELVES.

YOU DON´T HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT.

>majority of Britain is turning African and Asian
>stormweenies are suprised historical cartoons aimed at multiethnic british children are using people of colour to relate to them and not confuse them "with those white people soon to be gone"
Britain is a multicultural nation and proud of it so get over it stormcucks and go back to your containment board.

When did Veeky Forums become /pol/ 2.0?

Why is it okay to show multiple races in the history of Britain and the US, but not okay to throw a bunch of white people into Indian or African history?

Like how people would pitch a fit if a black fictional character was played by a white person in a remake, but not the other way around.

About 11/01/15

It is also deathly important to preserve our cultural and social history, they're not a part of it in many areas, they shouldn't be shoe-horned in, you don't see people adding fictitious German characters to a film adaptation of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms or Mayans.

It's really just Swedes and Brits doing it.
Cucks are gonna get cucked and there's no stopping them so might as well laugh and forget about it.

There were black soldiers stationed on Hadrian's Wall...

Are you Canadian by chance?

please prove this

This is government funded history being taught to children. This is not some crazy liberal twitter post blown out of proportion. This is a very fascinating topic from a historiographical perspective since historians of the future will be analyzing how we described the past.

>proud of being literally wiped out
I honestly don't give a fuck what happens to western Europe anymore, but it's without shadow of a doubt turning pretty fucking Bizarro and what's worse, pointing it out is somehow evil.

This video is historically accurate

>what is Exodus
>what is Land of the Pharaohs
>what is Italian-Americans playing the role of Native Americans in every old Western
whitewashing needs to stop

I honestly think it's wrong to shoehorn in historical documentaries. You're giving people the wrong idea, and there are better ways of integrating immigrants into your society.
It's not like modern day shows are lacking for diversity anyway.

White women are attracted to non-white men because it's naughty. They flaunt how naughty they are by consistently siding with non-whites. This provides non-whites with the support of half the white population.

Overthrow the government. Kill the oligarchs.

>White women are attracted to non-white men because it's naughty

this form of debase shit is literally what killed Rome

I don't know about UK history (you can have plausible justifications for them being there from the XVth century onwards but not earlier), but isn't US history one where having people of multiple races makes the most sense?

That being said, I don't think we have ever seen people complain about white characters in Asian or African settings, unless a white guy is playing somebody who clearly was not (e.g. John Wayne playing Chiggis Khan). I don't anyone would complain for the presence of Nestorian missionaries in Indian settings, or Portugueses in Africa.

Did we really need 2 threads on this?

We already got that you stornniggers are buttmad

Feel bad for the indigenous brit bongs that have to suffer through this bullshit, hopefully they will be allowed to migrate to white majority countries in the coming decades as refugees aa they are completely displaced and disenfranchised.

This was literally done for decades

>this form of debase shit is literally what killed Rome
Late Roman society was incredibly conservative. Look at Majorian's legal reforms.

That's some fascinating revisionism, considering most of these "non-whites" were fucking Germanic

>any white majority nation
>wanting cucks that couldn't stand up and defend their own homeland

So... Why are people triggered by historical accuracy?

He is just a /pol/fag. They don't know history.
The comments are worse and even less accurate than this cartoon.

How long until they start repainting royal portraits to be Pakistani and african?

Britbongs are pathetic Saudi Arabia and Qatar literally own their country.

If you are not stockpiling weapons and ammunition right you will be victimized cruelly very soon.
>but muh gun laws
They are trying to exterminate you, you idiot! They don´t care about the law!

Yes, much worse off than the USA where the Saudis and Israel own it, its that Qatari influence that really ruins it

It's just part and parcel of living under a gradual third world invasion...er I mean vibrant multicultural society.

i dont care because that isn't important. i am more worried about the resent corporate take over of European governments. yurop now has burger-tier levels of economic protection for big finance, corporate welfare, and a concerning trend of handing more and more agency to private power and away from citizens.
Q
why dont you use your time worrying about issues that matter?
A you dont know and you dont know that you dont know

If you don´t fight you will suffer the most violence and cruelty.

Nobody respects a victim that doesn´t fight back.

They WILL NOT take pitty on you because you were tolerant.

YOU WILL be targeted and suffer cruel torture and murder.

>the multicultural dystopia would be fine if only wages were a little higher and worker protections were a little better
kys

That's enough Turner Diaries for you user

there is like one reference of a north african auxiliary unit stationed at the wall
north africans weren't black and auxiliaries weren't fucking legionary tribunes decked out in golden musculata owning fucking slaves, they weren't even Citizens, let alone high enough class to own multiple slaves

Which one is your cousin?

no it isn't

If I visit London this summer will I even interact with any real English people? Genuinely curious.

I already live in nyc so I'm not too keen on visiting another post national global village.

A thread died for this.

Well that's a cute strawman you got there, but I'm Irish-Australian "white", a definition subject to your own personal feelings

>multicultural dystopia
whaut? this is delusional thinking. The reactionary surge of neo nazism in yourop is very concerning as well.
>wages
wage labor is a protracted form of slavery
>worker protections
much more important than whatever meme your huffing

edgy

Is it really so inconceivable that amongst the legionnaires that were stationed in Britain there could have been some Africans there? Sure, not sub-Saharans like the video, but Egyptians, Berbers, and the like. The legions were manned by people from all over the empire and constantly moved about from one end to the other. Is it so absurd for a African family to have settled in Britain?

The great replacement is coming.

If you are white and right wing, you will be targeted.

If you are white and left wing, you will be targeted anyway.

Those who are not armed, will be harmed. Severely.

Stuff like this isn't done in an earnest attempt to educate people

I had a layover in Heaththrow in 2014. It's uhhhh not English at all. Only English person I saw there was working passport control that I went to when I wanted to step outside for a smoke. It took him a while to stamp my passport and I joked about being the uk so hard to enter. He looked me in the eye and said the uk has a problem with immigration. He looked dead inside

Every other employee was a poo or an African in fact the entirety of the British airways hub was africans it's pretty depressing. Even the cucked germans still make an effort to hire actual German women at their Lufthansa hubs.

Those were Hollywood movies, their primary focus was to entertain. this is a state run educational tool, the primary focus is to inform, so they are completely different, and anyway, if you acknowledge that whitewashing in the past was wrong, then you must acknowledge that two wrongs don't make a right, and we shouldn't be perpetuating the same mistakes, so blackwashing european history is equally wrong

I get that you aren't old enough to remember the LA riots, but you're laying it on a little thick

Reminder that this is from a recent BBC documentary on the Norman Invasion of 1066.

WE WUZ NORMANS N SHEEIT

BBC racial quota even extends to cartoons, what a fucking joke, and the britbongs pay taxes for this shit while Abdullah and his 20 cousins abuse welfare sell hash and plot terrorist attacks

Kys britbongs you're pathetic

>Is it really so inconceivable that amongst the legionnaires that were stationed in Britain there could have been some Africans there?
Legion and Auxilia are two very distinct things.
You better start acknowledging that distinction or you are no better than the faggots who made that video.
If a nigra served 25 fucking years to get his green card AND stayed in the army decades more to become some kind of bossman officer, who owns slaves and shieeet, this "story of Britain" is literally telling an equivalent of a story about a top 1% black celebrity absolutely nobody could ever possibly relate to.

Is that some Radmure I see?

>whaut? this is delusional thinking.

Diversity + Proximity = Conflict

Especially when the sources of multiculturism are free to discharge their criminals and their insane to European countries so they can embezzle more money that would have gone to the incarceration and care of such people.

You think the head of states in non-european countries are timid idiots?

>britcucks will never become slaves

They're already being conditioned for it.

MENA people have always been a part of European history, sweetie

Who was defined as an African in those times? The Phoenicians that settled along the Northern African coast?

I repeat: WHOSOEVER doesn´t own a gun in this dystopian island WILL be tortured and raped in unimaginable ways before he finds release in death.

Strike first. Blow up the parliament.

Kids. Cartoon.

"I'm balding but instead of having the decency to be full bald and work out, I'm going to keep this ugly shawl of hair around my head."

Very kys

Subliminal. Conditioning

of children, the part of population most vulnerable to it no less

I didn't know there were Youtube videos in 1992.

>eurangutans chimping out when they noticed their progressive mongrelization
Now you will suffer what Amerindians lived with thanks to eurangutan pestilence.

Your race is going extinct. Deal with it.

Hope you enjoy MI5's housecall.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1464209/Borders-folk-may-be-descended-from-Africans.html

/pol/ BTFO

>Your race is going extinct
dream on

Not really. If you want to see "/BTFO", the descendants of the Anglo-Saxons still maintain most positions and titles of power over the native Britons. Almost a thousand years later the distribution of classes is as stratified as it ever was.

We improved you.

Willing to bet my life that dude is a Bernie bro taking pictures to make BASED kekistanis look pathetic.

So the proof is a solitary inscription?

Lol what the fuck is this post? Would it be okay for Bongs to start moving into India and start white washing their history?
I'm neither white nor black, but the lefts obsession with calling any white person who wants to maintain their culture and heritage akin to a KKK member or neo Nazi is beyond fucked

>Everything that makes my side look bad or stupid is a conspiracy
>Unironically using BASED

>Kekistanis needing any help to look like absolute faggots
Yeah, alright

He's asking a genuine history related question about a recent event and it's suddenly "/pol/" because you don't like the topic of discussion?
Stop blaming everything you don't like on /pol/

That dude is definitely a Bernie bro just look at him.

Physiognomy is real

>All the posters ranting about Turner Diaries shit
>Not /pol/

Incas were superior to europeans though.
USA is becoming United Hispanic States in less than 50 years from now. Your replacement is happening. There are more non-white babies than eurangutan ones on USA.

Get over it.

The medium does not change the fact that it should strive to be as accurate as possible, should we be okay with bad history because Veeky Forums is an anime imageboard for teens?