Factom FCT

Why is this mooning? I bought $500 at the low point a week ago because I've heard it's a good long term hodl and it's up over 20% what do Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.nasdaq.com/article/a-look-at-the-potential-blockchain-holds-for-the-mortgage-industry-cm832935
reddit.com/r/factom/comments/6u1dxp/here_is_what_i_dont_get_about_factom/dlqm9jv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anyone know the deal?

am I the only sucker on Veeky Forums who bought into this coin and profited reasonably?

its 32 on cmc.. no one?

bump

no one else is really holding this? kms

Look at the 3 month chart and you'll see it was way undervalued and it just got pumped back up to it's early June price.

I'd say sell
You don't want bags. run off with your profit, I doubt this will rise much, no one even knows what the fuck it is

It's actually a good long term hold with a good team and low supply. Just a boring coin that flies under the radar. I would hold if I was OP since he bought the dip.

already made around $200 I feel kinda greedy tho, might set a sell market at 800 but ill hate myself if it pumps to .01

also I bought 3 days ago think I got drunk and high as fuck

>20% is mooning

Must be a Litecoiner

starting to moon w/e still invested some of my 400% gains from ANS into this and it's gotten me profit nofactomcoiner

m.nasdaq.com/article/a-look-at-the-potential-blockchain-holds-for-the-mortgage-industry-cm832935

This is a legit project and not just some shit coin. Definitely a lot of room for growth but it might take awhile. Why sell after a small 20% pump when there is so much potential?

>Must be a Litecoiner

Definitely see your point just gonna let these sit for a good while

What is the use case of this coin though?

because of this post
reddit.com/r/factom/comments/6u1dxp/here_is_what_i_dont_get_about_factom/dlqm9jv/

>reddit.com/r/factom/comments/6u1dxp/here_is_what_i_dont_get_about_factom/dlqm9jv/
nice just bought 100k

nice just sold 100k

>mooning
>Not even half of its ATH
Can't you retards stop throwing this shit buzzword around whenever a coin rises even a little?

I told you fucks about this yesterday and no one bothered to look at the thread. Factom has been undervalued like crazy. The right people are invested and they have real long term projects. Instead of fucking around with marketing they actually just work on their tech. Get in now anons.

I bought when it was at .61 thinking it would be the bottom. Only reason I'm in the green is because I made the trade when BTC was costing $2400.

Anyway, gonna hold this until It's at least close to ATH

>mooning
kek

It really is a good project though, possibly the most legit crypto investment but it's slow as hell. It doesn't have hype.

Fuck, I called this one right at the bottom of its dip but got weak hands. Feelsbad.