Why did the Amerindians decide to move to Central America in mass...

why did the Amerindians decide to move to Central America in mass? North America looks like it would've been much easier to create civilizations on

It wasn't though.

so wandering hunter-gatherers move around based on when they see a patch of land they think would be good for founding civilization?

Is that why north American natives were all savages compared to the Mayans?

Why doesn't anybody colonized Antarctica?

Much of then land exploited for farming in North America is only practically accessible with technology they had no access to

They heard rumors about an exotic but primitive people in the Amazon and rushed to go fuck them

>Central America
Tons of rain, lots of sun, an endless bounty of plants like corn and cocoa vs
>North America
Tons of dense forest and big animals

Central America was better.

Why didn't the Aztecs just conquer North America? Did they fear the Apache warrior?

North America is gigantic doe, there must've been some very good regions

meanwhile in Central America they could've been engolfed by the forests if they weren't careful

doe this may be true

*engulfed

Stop.

IIRC, polynesians have tales about a "frozen land" but it seems like they feared the penguin warrior too much.

>in mass
Jesus Christ kid are you in middle school

Surprized how this area was never the cradle of any major civilzation (besides those mound builders)

Didn't Amerindians build this? I think they were doing a decent job before Europe showed up. May be given another 200 years it would of been much more impressive.

ANDEANS AND MESOAMERICANS HAVE HIGHER IQs

There, I said it. I said what was on everyone's minds.

CHI

>have
Let's see how does your eurangutan race after your prosperous ones and high class families get terminated, your social selection obliterated favouring only physically strong and conformist individuals and mongrelized nigger and eurangutan descendance.

Incas were superior to europeans. History demonstrates it. Deal with it.

Eskimos have the highest IQs of all American Indians. It's just hard to build a civilization out of ice.

no bully pls

I never said they weren't impressive doe

Well apparently their IQ didn't give them the idea to leave and build elsewhere

Haven't you ever played Civilization?

People got kids over thousands of years and the amount of kids and people living within a certain area is determined by how well that space can support people. There wasn't anything that could support anyone as much in North-America as in Central-America because the lifestyle and land belonging to those in North could not support as many people.

Central America was more populous not because they all walked there but because the land and lifestyle could support all these people to exist.

Truly a wonder of the world.