EMBERMINE

Whats your opinion on this coin biz ? Will it hit an exchange soon ?

will moon, remember to store in official wallet to get airdrops.

>tfw missed the ICO and have 0

>remember to store in official wallet to get airdrops

That's just an ETH address that I own, right?

yeah bro

I am a retard, is Metamask the way to store it?

Any erc20 compatible wallet so yeah metamask is good along with myetherwallet and mist.

I'm pretty sure metamask works, so does myethereumwallet. I was a little sceptical at first because their website is kinda meh, but these guys have a really active dev team and apparently are launching a new site soon and have a lot of really cool things in the works. There was an anime user talking about it the other day and I thought they did a pretty solid job explaining it. I'll see if I can find a link to the thread.

Thanks. When are the airdrops coming? I forgot, and Im on phone

I think the next airdrop is on Sept 1st

Consider this:
The recent price spike it had was caused by anime-chan's post on biz 1-2 days ago.

who has invested over $7k and holding. as well me, he got me good.

JUST GET ON BITTREX ALREADY YOU FUCK

What's the problem with that? Anime-chan gave out her address for us to see that she is holding, not dumping. That's as transparent as it gets

"her". its a guy for fuck's sake, go back to your closet.

Is he/she still holding then?

yep, he is being transparent with his address.

Anime-chan is an angel! She is definitely a she!

somebody is trying to pump this shit on etherdelta

Tfw put in $40 on a whim a few weeks ago. It's now worth $230. If only I was more bold.

Hai hai!~

Nice to see everyone is doing well! Remember, I did state MBRS will take awhile (I'm holding until spring, 2018), so patience is needed! Though we'll still probably see exchange listings before all those really crazy ICOs coming up in September.

Also, a quick update: Drake (the CEO and main dev) said last night that a) we're good on the number of tokens that we (MBRS holder) are good on the number of DOT tokens we need for a listing on Cryptopia. Hopefully that'll be happening soon! And he also expressed interest in seeing if we can get listed on Binance, since *that* is growing particularly quickly!

It's right here: As said, it's on September 1st. We'll be getting 100 Domain tokens (DOM) for every 1 MBRS token we hold. And DOM is really cool, since it's basically a fee-free decentralized domain trading aftermarket!* It's going to disrupt GoDaddy's business quite a bit!

*note: this refers to the the secondary market, not the primary market, which other tokens (Namecoin, Emercoin, and others have tried doing).

And remember, all of the airdropped tokens will also be tradeable along with MBRS in exchanges in the future! So we're getting free money Yaaaaaaay!~

>Brief exchange talk from last night

Hi Anime-chan, shill me some of your crazy September ICOs.

Is Enigma on your radar?

Wow, I made a few mistakes on that one sentence. It should look like this:
>Also, a quick update: Drake (the CEO and main dev) said last night that we're good on the number of DOT tokens that we (MBRS holders) we need for a listing on Cryptopia.
...because Cryptopia asked for them as a sort of fee.

In good time, user-san! I'm probably considering holding an ICO week even where I go all of them.

Though for now, let's just saying I'm trying to figure out how to raise a lot of money so I can invest is as many as I can starting on September 7th (ChainLink's ICO date). As for Enigma specifically, it is definitely on my radar!

You are a true hero, anime user. All your picks have been golden.

>considering holding an ICO week event where I go explain all of them.
I am not having a good writing morning it seems. Maybe I should eat breakfast first!

Even some things I can't predict user. Poloniex's sudden listing of ZRX came out of nowhere!

ANIME-CHANNN

Anime-chan, how long do you think I should keep holding 0x? I'm considering MBRS, but all my money is tied up in ZRX atm

Lets meet on jupiter with our rocket propelled lambos

Who is that girl in your pictures, Anime kun? I want to watch her show.

Sifu!

Sorry, I was moving places!

If my general plan works (in other words, I buy in early), then I sell 25% to 50% of what I bought for *at least* 5x the initial price, to recover my initial investment and some profit. This is reinvested elsewhere. What I don't sell I hold for the long term.

So I sold a chunk last night after the Poloniex listing.

Asterisk War.

Anime-chan, I didn't get in on the ICO since I only found out about this one through your posts. Got approx. 7500 tokens purchased at an average cost of 0.00067000. Am I gonna make it?

get on mbrs in the next week. Get on it before word of the listing gets out!

Depends how long you hold, user. But for the short-term (the next 2-3 weeks), you should make some money.

Okay Anime-chan, you sold me.

But where do I buy this! Coinmarketcap say its on Etherdelta, but there's no MBRS there!

Plz help me user!

I have 40,000 ZRX from the ICO. I don't know what to do with it, I just got lucky being at the right place at the right time? Should I sell? Is it going to go higher? I have no idea what I'm doing please advise me.

It is on Etherdelta, look carefully. Or just add MBRS-ETH in the URL

I found it, it's just called EMB on Etherdelta

Do you people believe $0.17 is a good entry price?

That's strange... MBRS is missing from Etherdelta. Blockfolio is still getting data from there, so it hasn't been delisted. It must be a bug.

It's being discussed in the MBRS Telegram, user. I'd suggest waiting.

EtherDelta is really holding this coin's price back. You guys should buy while you can. As soon as this gets ANYWHERE else its gonna shoot up.

I wouldn't be surprised if 50% of the people who want to buy MBRS take one look at ED and fuck off.

Etherdelta actually works pretty well when the Ethereum network isn't completely congested.

Thank you, Anime-chan! Your posts are one of the few reasons why I keep coming back to biz, a ray of hope through the shitposting

it will moon listen to anime-chan

I've got 25k MBRS

user, if you have no idea what you're doing, maybe you should sell, just to be safe.

Yes, it might go up higher and you'll regret it, but no one has made a loss from profit, right?

MBRS still nowhere to be seen on ED, was it replaced by EMB, anime-chan?

At the moment, it seems that MBRS has become EMB on Etherdelta.

I'm waiting for *clarification* on what is going on. MBRS' devs and other holders are also confused.

For the time being though, I'd refrain from doing anything. Just to be safe.

WHAT IS EMBER DOING?

Why did my embers just x2 right there

Fat finger, nothing else

How can that be a fatfinger if we can't access ETHDELTA

>delisted from fucking etherdelta
Thanks god i sold this shit

This is uniroinically going to hit a dollar when it lands on cryptopia.

I will hold then, cannot stomach selling on craptopia

It's listed as EMB on ED now for some reason.

See:

Any word on exchanges other than Cryptopia?

they changed the sign to emb for some reason. Fucking buy low m8s I've been staring at this all morning waiting for it to touch 20ksats again

what the fuck is this listed as emb now on etherdelta

garbage