How will we get this car?

how will we get this car?

Pay using 7 BTC.

is this what you wanna use to pick up your lambo order? Otherwise I dont get it.

100 zrx tokens

true lol

nah this car is just cool man setting humble goals for myself and don't want to pay too much in insurance and reapirs

lol zrx

nice whats that? Im gonna buy hyundai coupe from 2009 in next month

>no rocket bunny kit

>not wanting to buy the real 86

absolutely beautiful tbqh, if Eurobeat was a car this would be it

I just paid one off. Can confirm good fun car. Depreciation is depressing as usual but fuck it.

Buy one second hand, they're really cheap now. I fell for the brand new meme.

slower than a minivan

> 2012 Toyota GT-86 0-60 mph 7.6
2011 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite 0-60 mph 7.3
2011 Toyota Sienna SE 0-60 mph 7.0
2016 Honda Pilot Elite AWD 0-60 mph 6.1

you buy a car exclusively for speed? I feel sorry for you

>slower than a minivan
It's not always about the speed. Try driving a mountain pass with a minivan and I guarantee you that the 86 is faster and much more fun to drive. But if you just wanna speed on the highway, sure that car is not for you.

>Buying 2 seater in current day

The GT86 seems nice. I can't choose between this one and the MX-5 RF.

saw one of these on the road the other day, really aesthetic design desu

nice choice for the hyundai coupe. this one is a gray toyota 86, i think its similar to the scion frs and subaru brz

wow that looks cool

lol

wow nice glad to hear that u did it man! thats my dream one day

agreed

You could always slap a Cosworth supercharger on it, make it two times faster

Well, obviously, the Mazda is a convertible, the GT86 is not, though the RF is a bit of a weird convertible at that. They're both great, fun, reliable cars, you can't really go wrong either way.

> buying a sports car for any other purpose

Really "it's fast in the turns though!" ? Let's look at some of the more laughable vehicles that have beat the 86/frs/brz around the Nürburgring

Chevrolet HHR SS 8:43.52
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 8:49.00
Ford Focus ST: 8:35.00
Chevrolet Cobalt SS/TC 8:22.85
Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon 8:12.10
Renault Twingo RS 9:00.40
Toyota GT86 9:09.00

That's right, a 5200lb+ JEEP tracks better than the toyota 86.

>not buying a sports car for luxury & enjoyment
I bet you're the sort of person who buys the flashiest lambo possible with a chrome wrap because 'its just fast'
>what is Bentley/rolls etc?

>what is Bentley/rolls etc?

Those are what you buy for "luxury and enjoyment", not a performance vehicle that doesn't perform. I drive a tacoma because I'm not a faggot racerboi , but if I wanted a sports car I would buy one that's good at you know, being a sports car.

Who gives a fuck when the person in the 86 has 10x's more fun?

Also...

Jeep Grand Cherokee = $91,000 AUD

Toyota 86 GTS = $40,000 AUD

Hmmmmm

The 86 is a platform you retard. It was designed for people to mod the shit out, strap turbos onto, etc.

A stock 86 allows you have have RWD fun at a cheap price. It's not like Toyota can't make a faster car if they want to, they made it slow on purpose so people could actually afford it.

I'd say something like a Continental GT is pretty damn good at being a sports car. You insist you're not a faggot racerboi and yet you'd still rather pick the car brand that makes everything look straight outta Tron and thatll have 15 year olds sucking your dick whenever you park it up? Not saying lamborghinis are obsolete, they are great in some aspects, but you ARE a faggot racerboi if you only think lamborghinis count as good sports cars and that people only buy sports cars for speed

I never argued that bently etc makes good cars or not, just that the 86 is bad at what it's supposed to do. Tacomas are good at being mid sized trucks, that's why I own one, and idgaf about your bus rider opinion. Now your sperging about lambos and shit like I ever mentioned them at all.

There are many good sports cars across all brands

86 is not one of them

it's a shit platform to mod and requires extensive upgrades to handle power

This. It's what is missing in todays car industry. Affordable cars that are fun and attractive for younger people. I can't think of any good alternative other than the MX5. All other companies just produce big, heavy, expensive cars with unnecessary gadgets and enormous assistant systems.

It's the same concept as the AE86 back then. It's not very fast but cheap and fun as hell.

also

> spergs about toyotas being boring while defending the enjoyment of a toyota vehicle

how much was your bus pass?

too slow

Got one of these. Super nice to drive. Goes sideways easy if you into that too

Used to want this car when I was 18-19, Now its just a cheap ass sportscar that everyone drives. could get a fine one second-hand for around $18,000 AUD.

I just dont understand why? Its got insane depreciation, people will look at it as a cheap car that everyone has. therefore not impressing nobody. Get something cheaper secondhand that runs well and looks relatively nice.

Check PKB sell orders. Pump is coming.

You'd think as you grew up you would care less about what other people thought of the car you drive

This thread tells me the average age of biztards is 18.5 and comrised mostly of brownskins or whites thats been living too long in new immigrants hoods.

Shit taste, stupid car.

Shame.

What car should I get that looks as nice as the OP but also has 4 doors and plenty of space for carrying stuff in the back

not falling for that shit again faggot

wowowowo. don't blame me.

Both my case and point.

> just that the 86 is bad at what it's supposed to do

This.

Oh hey, an actual sports car that is very fast.

The 86 is beautiful but the neet life is sweeter

True story: the co-owner and co-founder of the company I work for drives one of these to work everyday even though he has to be rich as fuck.

Really makes you think...

Why the fuck would you want that piece of shit car? It's slower than a Chevy cavalier from the 90s (which only cost about 2000 dollars)

but faster than a chevy cavalier from the 90s if you're driving the cavalier and I'm driving the toy yoda

I have one of those, it's pretty great.

It's like owning a shitty 90's japanese coupe without having to deal with the old/used car bullshit which is what I was going for.

>you can pick up the worlds most beautiful car for less than $2k

patrician taste

This is the car of the true Patricians. You guys don't know anything about this though... I can tell.

>so much personality and character

forgot pic

friendly reminder ferrari and aston martin are the only tasteful vehicle brands in the world

>Ferrari
>tasteful
You forget to mention Jaguar desu

oh and nissan micras (old stye ones)

>Ferrari
>tasteful

>You guys don't know anything about this though
Are you telling me that I am wrong for not being able to choose between the GT86 and the MX-5?

Very tasteful. My dad owns a E-type he bought from a abundance of insurance money a few years back. He stioll needs to get some shit about it fixed though, interior stuff.

I love the Hood, it's fucking amazing how that thing opens up.

my car! red FR-S checking in