Reminder the 3rd Reich was the last expression of European culture

Reminder the 3rd Reich was the last expression of European culture

i'll bite
what about the last 70 years

Literally degenerate amerifat capitalism

Hahahahahahahahahah! Oh my sides. My fucking sides.

>"Germs" and culture.

Nice try HOG.

is there a "real" european culture

Literally force fed Soviet shit or American Disney crap

What's wrong with Disney? This is Veeky Forums but I thought Disney XD's show Svtfoe is a pretty good show unless you are scream about "muh white genocide" because a blonde haired princess is dating a Latino. But that's besides the point, what's wrong with Disney?

Walt Disney himself was pretty based.

Just an example for culture being replaced by consumerism. Nike, Disney, Facebook, Coke etc

I agree OP, nothing says European culture like killing 60 million people in a pointless bloodshed.

REMINDER TO SAGE KIDF THREADS FUCK OFF (((KRAUT)))

This but unironically

Oy vey it was 60 BILLION, you fucking anti semite

why is the culture destroying machine wearing a KKK mask? did the nazi's not like them?

that was actually the soviet union

Yes. In fact the only place culture exists really is in Europe.

Even though that show ruined /co/ she's not dating the spic, she gets friend-zoned by him pretty hard. And Star is not even Human IIRC? (The show has some problems like voice acting and pacing and DEEPEST LORE, but it's okay as well) People don't miscegenate as much as /pol/ would like to believe and trolls would like to shitpost about it. I wish this topic could be put to rest.

ummmm no sweetie, European culture is by definition ethnically based

I wonder if Star would have glassed Dresden like based Harry did.

here's a quick rundown on European culture:
beating leprous gypsies and getting pickpocketed

No, I don't think they did, I read once that they saw them as brutal religious fanatics or something.

Do it for once, Star and Bomber Harris.

Ww2 was not pointless, you could probably call WW1 pointless but WW2 certainly was not, but of course you are a Veeky Forums Germanophobe so you will probably just ignore facts to fuel your strange beliefs.

>we must never forget German atrocities
>DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

The liberator should be updated to his latest form. Pic related

Also yes, americans destroyed Europe and turned it into a brainless slave

the continent was doomed since wwi, which was caused by contagious european autism.

if you believe that nazis cared about preserving culture at all, you must be seriously deluded. they literally went out and publically burned some of the greatest works of german literature, tore down statues of some of the greatest composers and declared the most innovative works of art "degenerate".