Just finished my software engineer internship at pic related

Just finished my software engineer internship at pic related

Where do I go from here? This is was dream company to work for since age 16 and I finally did it, they may or may not offer me a full time position in a few weeks.

Which companies have more prestigious engineering than Google?

I'm thinking about pursuing something in Financial tech like Two Sigma, Jane Street, or Ren Tech (if they even hire) because performance bonuses are insane at Hedge Funds and also, the medallion fund.

Are there any companies that are more lucrative to work for straight out of university?

>Google
>prestigious

Find a problem you want to help solve and go work for a company trying to solve it.

>literally the most coveted SWE undergrad intern program

??

this, don't just be a code monkey

You have Palantir Technologies but i heard that the company's culture is not as good as it used to be. Or if you get a full time offer at google you could go there, then ask for a transfer to the X unit

You seem to be a smart kid, go on to do smart things, money will follow

Well done btw, what's your education background ?

>This is was
Yep, seems par for the course for Google. Let me guess, you're more Chaim or Michael than John.

>SWE
Please.

I guess it's a great time for VR, AI or Fintech.

Thanks, just a CS major with good grades and some hackathon awards

Your comments on here lead me to believe your IQ is maybe 125 at most, you are in the high-mid tier and should lock down the easiest first job you can find and just coast. Forget what I said earlier about finding a problem to solve as I doubt you would be able to help in any significant way.
Good luck.

t. Butt blasted Google rejectee

Whats your IQ, smartass?

Fintech is the future, look at nubank case on Brazil, OP

>find a problem you want to help solve
How about finding something you want to help create?

that's almost always the same thing. Unless you work for a big corp and are allowed to make innovation for the sake of it, you will always have to guide your actions towards your potential client's problems

Problem solving and creativity are fundamentally different. More on that in the book 'The Path of Least Resistance' by Robert Fritz.

thanks, will read ! but i think you got my point : they're fundamentally different but it is a luxury to be able to fulfill your creativity with no boundaries because of economic/time constraints

have a good day, creative user

Google days as best employer are long over, its practical a normie meme now, just look at employee satisfaction statistics, even facebook is ahead

Someone was talking about Jane Street on another thread. You should check them out.

lol glorious butthurt

why the the hell are you asking here.. go to fucking /g

JAMES DAMORE

Wow there pajeet, calm down.

sage goes in all fields

Enjoy working for big brother, the best programmers create their own software to solve problems that people have.. those who lack the innovation go on to become code monkeys at ____ company. Have fun working with people who will fire you and ruin your opportunities for employment elsewhere if you so much as show a facial expression of disagreement to their faggot degenerate opinions

i hope you get very aggressive, incurable cancer