Is there any nation in human history that has caused more butthurt?

Is there any nation in human history that has caused more butthurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Yasuhiko_Asaka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Turkey and Japan are up there and Russia also

Germany.

I doubt it. Britain has had a huge influence on the world with pretty minimal side effects. Throughout history the British have looked after themselves and their interests, which a lot of people seem to view as selfish. In reality most countries are only out for their own benefit they just aren't willing to be so blatant or admit it so openly as the Anglos. Other nations like to hide their true intentions to appear better than the Anglo, when in truth their just as bad

What the fuck has Japan done?

>What the fuck has Japan done

Americlap, are you fucking serious?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731 which entailed Live vivisection, Germ warfare, Frostbite testing, Syphilis, Rape/forced pregnancy, Grenades/flamethrower/weapons testing on Chinese citizens
>Mistreatement of Allied Troops, including torture, wanton killing and cannibalism
>"... the Japanese started selecting prisoners and every day one prisoner was taken out and killed and eaten by the soldiers. I personally saw this happen and about 100 prisoners were eaten at this place by the Japanese. The remainder of us were taken to another spot 50 miles [80 km] away where 10 prisoners died of sickness. At this place, the Japanese again started selecting prisoners to eat. Those selected were taken to a hut where their flesh was cut from their bodies while they were alive and they were thrown into a ditch where they later died."
>Forced Labour
>The subjugation of Korea and 'Comfort Women'
>Pretending to surrender and then attacking; such as at Guadalcanal's Matanaiku river
>Their treatment of other 'inferior' races; including other Asian races; and particularly white men, and their belief that they were the emperor's people
>Their fanatical determination to fight and brutality in the direst scenarios
>Their betrayal of the Phillipinos after promising liberation

To spice things off with an Anecdote, my father worked in an international agricultural group in the late 1980's in Jakarta, Indonesia. He was out for a few drinks one evening in a shitty part of town with fellow junior associates - a Thai, a Japanese man in his 20's, two Indonesians and himself. The Japanese man, slightly inebriated, indicated he would like to go home and got up to leave, to which the Indonesian man seized his arm and said softly that a group of men by the door had been watching him for half an hour, and that if he walked home he was sure the man would be killed.

And let's not forget that a massive proportion of their leaders - including people who were convicted as Class A war criminals - survived and went on to participate in the japanese government under Occupation, which created MASSIVE butthurt in Asia.

MacArthur also spared the royal family to ease tension in the public, including THIS fuckhead: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Yasuhiko_Asaka

>Promoted to temporary commander of forces outside Nanking because the General in comand was ill; also muh Tenno system and muh Divine Prince
>During the final assault on the city he orders the killing of all captives, which historians deem to have given assent to the massacres that followed that killed over 200,000 people
>Quietly recalled to Japan after the fact because the Imperial Army was fucking outraged
>Promoted to General and given no further posts
>After the war is questioned by the war crimes tribunal until MacArthur lets him go as a political move
>He lives until 1981 playing golf and being obscenely wealthy

The only thing he lost was his royal privileges. Fucker should've been skinned alive in the desert like the Russian-backed Mongolians did to the commanders they captured in Manchukuo.

Questionable sources for some.

Ok Takumi Yamaguchi, I'll bite. Which of those arguments would you like sourced?

go to china or korea some time and ask that question lol

bump?

lol Britain's entire existence is based on being eternally butthurt about pic related.

>200k
it was only chinks lol. Neither side was big on taking prisoners in that war but I don't expect someone who calls the japs "barbaric" while celebrating the mongols crimes to know that.

Mongols crimes?

Literally, no one cares France. Every time you moustachioed faggots make a post like this you prove that it is you that is butthurt about Britain's existence because you have an inferiority complex.

>while celebrating the mongols crimes
What?

Well done typing that through the tears of rage and hatred pouring down your face.

Probably not, but there hasn't been any other nation that throws stealthy hissy fits any time someone critisizes anything about it so it checks out.
You are called perfidious for a reason. Self rerlect once in a while.

Not British but France has become a joke in the last century, I don't think any European is butthurt about it honestly, everyone always makes fun of them for surrendering.

Are we including the butthurt they caused on themselves?

lmao fucking cuck

Here we go

The two first posts are sheer butthurt

Any reply which doesn't agree with you is butthurt in your eyes

Ask any East or Southeast Asian country

>doesn't agree with you

I'm not the guy that posted the French flag

Anyway, there is no reason to be this much buttblasted for a simple flag

we were up until Waterloo then we stopped caring, they were neutralised as a threat

France has been a joke since napoleon died

I think Britain is 100% number 1 in this field but you have to give credit to the following nations:

Prussia
America
Russia
The Ottomans
Japan

The Mongols