Sigtmarines, assemble!

Signatum is getting some major news next week (having to do with bittrex). I feel bad for all of you who sold at a huge loss. Last chance to join the sigt train!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cAfCWy7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Got out of NEO
> Got into BCH and SIGT

Feels good man

+binance

Sigtretards, assemble!

kek

t. losers who didn't buy the dip

For those who don't know, yesterday Binance and BTC100 started following Signatum's twitter. Fucking Binance started following signatum. If that's not enough of a signal for you to buy you're literally retarded and hate money.

this

People who don't trust China to make them money will never understand.

Yet, look at NEO, MCO, Qtum, BNB, BCH...

Who's next? This bad boy.

report scam coins like this run by adam guerbuez

how is it a scam coin?

there was some drama recently. but it's been resolved. people are FUDing because they want to get it cheap before listing on binance and btc100

thats what I thought. I almost fell for it myself so I see how others could get weak hands. Been pointing my miners at Sigt for a while now.

This shit only have two developers how can you expect it to grow.

going on week 3 of seeing this news spread, and week 3 of holding my bags which have decreased in value over 40% already -- here's hoping for bittrex!

>only 2 developers
90% of coins out there don't even have 1

Yeah, they are called shit coins. Do you really want to own shit user?

all coins were shitcoins at some point
how long will you be poor?

Michael, give me my money back. Michael, do you hear me? I want my money back. Give me my fucking money back, you motherfucker.

keep on hyping exchanges bittrex, binance, btc100

all without substance!

Then you keep pumping your coin and dumping on poor investors.

fuck these retard scammers.

Source, OP?

The fud was a miracle

Thanks for the cheap coins faggots

discord, bittrex is coming either 22nd or 24th

stop kidding yourself, its not going on any other exchanges other than shitopia where it belongs

and are you just ignoring the fact the whole community got played by scammers so they could get crazy coins, you know that huge panic that caused a crash? notice how the top wallets grew hugely as that happened... hmmm

enjoy getting dumped on to 1k sats as soon as it even sniffs 20 cents

Link to discord? The one I joined got turned to general chat a week ago with that whole mess

>Flogging a dead horse!
haha i love sigtards

I hope the (false) hype puts it back into 3k range so I can sell my SIGT for good, never touching shit like this again

discord.gg/cAfCWy7

Bittrex adds new coins on monday, thats a tuesday and a thursday friend

>its not going on any other exchanges other than shitopia where it belongs
>no stop loss orders
This. The big holders of this coin want to dump on your ass when you're afk.

Thank you, user!

t.cuck whos gonna be bagholding a worthless shitcoin for the rest of his life

Have you even looked at Binance's following? They follow so many coins that aren't even close to getting listed on the exchange. Weak shill.

Fair warning to new users of /biz all the people shilling this coin bought at 3x the current price and want you to buy their bags

ahahah the sigtards are getting really desperate.
every new week, they claim it gets added to bittrex next week. ahahaha fucking kek.

don't get scammed anons. fuck this shitcoin and their scamdevs

bittrex next week again ahahahah fucking kys already bagholders

>announce "major news concerning Bittrex" in an attempt to drive prices up so devs can sell off their billions
>major news turns out to be that Bittrex rejected them
>SIGT plummets to 0.00000001 doge

Maybe you bought at the ATH, but not I faggot.

yeah scroll down "iFaggot"

>not the dark theme
wew
trading on cryptopia is bad enough as it is

I did sell lower but it would take several posts to post my complete history of SIGT. I don't baghold. I go out and pick up the slack somewhere else. Pic related.

sigtards are literally begging on trex's twitter to get their coin listed.

considering the fact binance and bittrex are following signatum, this is massive news. If you want to sell and stay poor that's your fault. As for me, I'm a SigtMarine!

>a strong community is bad

Signatum? On binance? Are you fucking retarded child? Go look at the TEN coins that are listed on binance and tell me how Signatum fits on that list? This community is just as sad as Digimarines.

I made $25k off of Sig and then fled. Its done folks. BurstCoin, which was created by the same scammer, had a marketplace too. Look what happened with that hahaha

>Signatum? On binance? Are you fucking retarded child? Go look at the TEN coins that are listed on binance and tell me how Signatum fits on that list? This community is just as sad as Digimarines.

bro why would they follow them on twitter then? Also you're implying signatum isn't a good crypto

HCC the pinnacle of blockchain innovation.
their website is being blocked by malwarebytes.

shut your cum dumpster faggot

Yeah a strong community worked well for DG-oh wait.

>> which was created by the same scammer

this is false

do your research user

Last warning that literally every person who is a developer or marketer of SIGT is in fact a criminal and if you hold this shit you are in fact a retard and deserve your losses