BTC and BCH

Can someone explain to me why bitcoin and bitcoin cash cannot coexist harmoniously? There a thousands of other shitcoin cryptos out there that exist simultaneously, ETC is still a thing after that chain forked, so why must one overtake the other in this case?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/356476749/Bitcoin-Info-Sheet?secret_password=5EekczJvYtezxSLlWM31
scribd.com/document/356476749/Bitcoin-Cash-Info-Sheet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only issue is brand recognition, if it was called anything else without "bitcoin" in the name it wouldn't be an issue.

They can, but segwit coin has no future

>BCC proves SegWit not needed
>Takes BTC and all those alts with it
Crashing with no survivors!

Just take a break from crypto for a week.

You'll see btc pumping way past 5k and bcc back to being an irrelevant shitcoin till the next fork happens and is pumped by people trying to scoop up more cheap bitcoin.

Everyone knows the real chain that has value

$BCC has EDA. $BTC doesn't.
If there is not enough haspower to bring $BTC to next difficulty adjustment, it becomes too expensive to mine and it just basically dies, since no one can transact anything. 0$
$ETC and $ETH both have EDA, so they co-exist.

What is EDA?

Don't worry I know, emergency difficulty adjuster

Bcash is 40% profiting from the name alone, the rest is just pump groups

emergency difficulty adjustment

scribd.com/document/356476749/Bitcoin-Info-Sheet?secret_password=5EekczJvYtezxSLlWM31

Because both parts wants the bitcoin brand to itself, and wont accept the other

Bitcoin is the better store of value, but its a god awful currency

Bitcoin cash is a very good currency, but the inflation rate is higher, so it doesn't store value as well
tbqh i dont really care, im just tired of buttcoins shitting up my ethereum all the time

new link:
scribd.com/document/356476749/Bitcoin-Cash-Info-Sheet

"everyone knows", jesus christ you people need a new script.

is that you man? The "shiller"? The all-iner? The face of a cult member?

the alts wont eb effect, the exchanges will simply make bcc-alt pairs just like that. they aleready have the code in place to do it like theyve done with eth for example.

THIS IS A HARD FORK
BOTH CURRENCIES THE SAME
THEY ARE DIFFERENT PROTOCAL WISE
ONE WILL END UP ON TOP OTHER WILL DIE
THIS IS HOW ITS MENT TO BE HOW TO MAKE CHANGES IN DECENTRALIZED WAY.
BCC BETTER PROTOCAL FOR MANY REASONS

cheaper fees faster transactions 3x scalability to btc and so on 63+% more profitable to mine.

thats why people are switching thats what happens tard

What's the fuss all about, just find refuge in fundamentally sound alts and let miners decide which one they support, there will be subsequent pairs with the winner
Shitposting sans hashpower behind it is literally futile

suck a dick because ults will fall with fall of bitcoin bcc will rise. miners already moving bcc over 70% more profitable

Nope, as soon as winner becomes apparent, money will flow back into alts
Supply and demand, nogger

Or you come back and BCH is at 2500 while BTC goes back to 2000

>the inflation rate is higher, so it doesn't store value as well
That's not true. Both are fixed to 21mil.

Maybe you mean the block size is larger, and that can potentially make it less decentralised.

>Can someone explain to me why bitcoin and bitcoin cash cannot coexist harmoniously?
simply put, the reason is political, not technical or economical

the btc camp and bcc camp will stop at nothing to destroy each other

This is highlander battle, there can be only one that draws in all hashpower, the other gets decapitated

They can, and they fucking will, eventually
It's just that bcc hasn't given up on not being number one and is currently teaching a lesson in trickery that will go down in history