en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcellions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, really makes you think.

wtf i love islam now

>***assimilated

Based Christians.

>christian lands
>lists mostly heresies
heretics don't count since islam also attempted to put down heresies. islam attempted to destroy pagan religions such as zoroastrianism hinduism, buddhism, and tengrism

B8 but here's my reply

>Assyrians still exist
Persecuted

>Copts still exist
Thanks to secular Egypt. Now persecuted as well with Muslim Brotherhood.

>Mandaeans still exist
Persecuted

>Samaritans still exist
In I*rael

>Yazidis still exist
Persecuted

>Zoroastrians still exist
After being brutally massacred and reduced. Disliked by iranian gov.

>Druze still exist
Mostly in i*rael and cucktian zones of Lebanon

>Nestorians still exist
Secular Syria

>Alawite still exist
Same plus alawite are technically muslim

>Jews still exist
That's not a good thing

>Pagans still exist
Lol no. All killed, persecuted and still banned today

>Christian lands:
>Cathars exterminated
>Arians exterminated
>Celtic Druids exterminated
>Nordic pagans exterminated
Yes, thanks to a semitic religion.

>Jews (attempted) extermination
Nothing bad with this

ow the edge

XD

Islam had all those groups purely to themselves for at least 1300 years. No secularism or anything. Ample time to exterminate them. Why didn't they? Hmm....

>Samaritans still exist

You do realize the Arab invasion was what drove them into extinction? There were 100,000 of them right before it. They describe in their history if you read it that Muslim rule was the most tragic time period. There is no mention of Samaritans in the Quran so they weren't considered "People of the Book." Therefore they were slaughtered outright. The Crusaders on the other hand were cool with them because of the whole Good Samaritans parable.

>Islam had all those groups purely to themselves for at least 1300 years.
>arabian pagan idols destroyed by Mehemmed himself

They're just like ASSyrians who cry so much (even though they get more right in Kurdistan than anywhere in the previous 3000 years) but if Catholics took over the ME they would be wiped out. By Allah, we are much too merciful I think. But we live by the Sunnah so all is good

No they aren't. The Samaritans number less than 1,000. There are millions of Assyrians. Palestinian Arabs drove an ancient people into extinction. How interesting would it be for there to be a million Samaritans today.

>Secular Egypt
>Secular Syria

Enjoy delicious
T R A V E L B A N

meanwhile Saudi enjoys US support

>arabian pagans destroyed the faith of abraham and used his mosque for their idol worship
>muhammad made arabia great again

>that's not a good thing

Lol religion in general isn't a good thing but I can tell you have it out for the jooz and muzzies. All ethical values can be derived from material incentives. There is no need for ethno-cultural deity cults anymore famalam.

Those disgusting people are so inbred they now have to take Ukrainian wives. It was over for them anyways. They had a good run. Be grateful they survived as long as they did.

>Circumcellions exterminated
You can't be this dumb.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcellions
>the Circumcellions avoided bladed weapons and used clubs, which they called "Israelites". Using their "Israelites", the Circumcellions would attack random travelers on the road, while shouting "Laudate Deum!" ("Praise God!" in Latin). The object of these random beatings was to provoke the victim to kill them, thereby becoming "martyrs".[7][8][9]
The whole point of their cult was to get killed. They weren't "exterminated." Unlike what Muslims have done historically.

That's what happens when Arabs torture you and kill you for being "polytheists" when you aren't even polytheists. You get reduced to a single inbred family. All Palestinians should be hung for it.

/pol/ realized this when it occurred to them that Islam is the only force standing against degeneracy successfully.

Good thing us degenerates aren't going anywhere.

>an ancient temple in the middle of nowhere in the arabian peninsula was actualuy created by a fictional kike who never existed just because a man made book says so

*actually

Doesn't that mean your faith is weak?

Death to the house of Al-Saud! Death to Salafism! Death to Wahabism! Death to Islamism! Death to those who keep the Middle East in chains!

They're too busy cutting off clits, throwing acid on women, and demolishing world heritage sites. Fuck outta here with your apologism.