100% Losses on crypto investment

I lost all of my initial investment to horrible crypto trades and missed moon missions, i.e recently I sold Omise at 1.32, AdEx at 4600

AMA

Here's my BTC wallet address for any whales that feel bad
19wCr9LtyV65ezpfdR2rQbfz5wFjfZjZrd

Go fuck yourself.

I actually bought dgb at 800 and sold at 1100, it was one of my good trades

> 100% Losses

Fuck off, i'm a third shit world poorfag, i dont loose money

the coin I went all into was delisted, and then my accidentily sent what little I had left to a wrong address

My initial investment was $3000

kys.

FUCK OFF, YOU BEGGING NOCOINERS.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NORMIES GET OUT. NOCOINERS GET OUT. GET OUT NOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

so what? I invested 2k, were down to 600 and am now at 20k. You gain money or get wiser. But never both.

Most people simply goes down really low, I legit lost everything

Don't go all in on scamcoins you dummy. You could have built a nice, balanced portfolio with 3K with some solid safer picks and a few promising new coins. Next time you invest, do it more wisely.

>tfw you will miss the chance to become a millionaire before the bull run is over.

All because you went all in on a shit coin, i'd really consider killing yourself OP.

>up 30x on cyrpto

should have got in last year

I went all in on a shit coin several times in fact
>bought xrp at 32 cents
>bought sia at 700
>went all in Signatum
>went all in on TME, got delisted

Looks like im gonna have to wageslave my entire life, I cant even make money with crypto

Someones gotta clean the toilets.

I'll have fries with that.

You realize if you had bought BTC and held and did absolutely nothing else, you would have basically doubled by now

Just wageslave for a bit and come back to try again, if you actually try and use your brain and aren't an impulsive retard then you'll make a little bit and be ok

my mistake was panic selling and hodling at the wrong times, if I held when I sold, and sold when I shouldve held I wouldve 10x my money

feels fucking awful

I put in $2700 and now I'm down to $2400 and if Bitcoin corrects (which it will, its a guaranteed certainty) I will be down probably $1000. Shouldn't have gotten into this shit, I don't know what to do.

>I throw money in the trash.
>Give me more money to throw in the trash.

In effect I would be throwing my money in the trash. Stay poor OP. Even you can probably find enough money on the ground to buy that rope.

We have made threads every day, every single day warning you about the bubble. I just made one last night before it dipped about the double top. You earned that loss.

put in 1600 a week ago. Have 2400 now. A fucked up a lot, but i bought DNT at .00009 and ZRX at .000070250 ETH. Despite the fact that I also bought DNT nearly at ATH, OMG at 8usd im still massively in profit.

>mfw always sold my shitcoins at the right time before loosing money

WHAT? TME GOT DELISTED?! What the fuck happens to my tme now?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Are you me? I just HODL now.

Invest in BCC to bring back your losses.

Wow what do exchanges do when they delist a coin? Do they just keep it and you lose it all?

There are new moon missions available.

I dont knoooooow HEEELP where do I put my TME before greedy (((Novaexchange))) takes it all

you have to go pick it up in person now that its delisted

I habe lost about 30k of my money from stupid buys and panic sells . It fucking Hurst but I just gotta tell my self is it's just a number. I still made like 40 k from crypto this year

its not delistet yet

youve really got the wrong perspective about all this. its not that novaexchange is "greedy", its that TME was such a toxic shitcoin that it was removed. and now you have nowhere else that wants it. just lol. I dont even feel bad since youre a shill, just kill yourself.

(((arPFjK/u)))

I want to buy mooncoin just to be ironic. Don't even care if it crashes to 0

congratulations. You manage to pick the most worthless coins out there. You missed chaincoin and digibyte tho

how's it even possible to lose ALL your money? wtf
losing half of even 90% i can see, but ALL of it?

some coins will hold their value even if btc corrects
up to you to find which ones

Your mistake was blindly following biz. When I made my first bad trade I didn't post a pepe or a wojak I assessed the situation and adjusted accordingly.

There's no way you actually did research on SIGT and TME?

My first 3-5 big trades I did about 2 weeks of lurking and research way back when. This isn't easy money for sheep, this is easy money for wolves.

Im just an emotional trader by nature, I was never able to shake it
If a coin that is one exchange delists the value becomes zero
Cant go on moon missions with nothing
If somebody actually gave me anything I would just HODL it for decades

I got coder friend interested in crypto a few weeks ago, I think my plan is to get him to help me make a shitty ICO