Does anyone have a link to the Discord group that managed to make XST rise 50% yesterday? I would really like to join

Does anyone have a link to the Discord group that managed to make XST rise 50% yesterday? I would really like to join.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KEBzjX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump, interested as well
Do you know if they still accept new members?

Here you go

discord.gg/KEBzjX

Thanks a lot
Godspeed

What are the pumping methods? Do you guys just all buy at the same time? I'm really excited about participating but I just want to know what I'm getting into.

Dude it explains everything in the welcome channel

Awesome, that's what I was looking for. Cheers

scam tactics

delet this

DELT PLS

Isn't this the same guy who premined sigt?

This?

Thanks alot

yes hes a streetshitting scammer, he took down burstcoin for weeks by ddosing and admitted to it in a stream with the fat neonazi adam guerbuez. If that faggot reveals his identity he goes to jail. Stay away from anything these shitheads touch

Doesn't seem to be the same person

Seems interesting, 50% gains? I'll try it

half of us lost out and got kicked, don't bother it's a scam

How could you have lost out if the coin only mooned an hour after the coin was announced on the group? Are you mentally disabled? Also, if you bothered to read the rules that we spoon feed to everyone on the "welcome" section, you have known that we ban people after the pump if they haven't applied for the VIP role yet.

DELETE

Thats what happens if you get a bunch of Veeky Forumstards together and try to coordinate something

This. I was kicked too.

Jokes on them, I didn't buy their shitty coin.

It says everywhere a thousand times that you have to give a heads up if you wont partake, otherwise you will be banned
Fucking retards

It even says so on the screenshot posted here
lmao

Thx for sharing

>pretends to not know the Discord/needs an invite
>protects the Discord harder than anyone else
Wow I wonder if this was a recruitment thread to add more people to the scam