You don't know what is goin on

You don't know what is goin on.
Why did BCC go 250% win value in 48 hours?

History of $BTC and $BCC, how ((blockstream)) jews took control over the Bitcoin team and didn't want it to expand it's block size to force future taxes with sidechains:
reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/6rxw7k/informative_btc_vs_bch_articles/

Why is $BCC going 300% now? What are the differences between $BCC and $BTC? Why do you say $BCC is the original bitcoin and $BTC isn't cause got controled by ((Blockstream)) jews?:

bitcoinandtheblockchain.blogspot.com.es/2017/08/a-tale-of-two-coins.html

Educate yourselves, you can not only win a shittone in the next days but also don't lose a shittone staying in $BTC.

Both articles link to other articles with bibliography, sources, etc. Everything proved.

LEARN WHY THIS FLIP IS HAPPENING.
EDUCATE YOURSELVES

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/356476749/Bitcoin-Info-Sheet?secret_password=5EekczJvYtezxSLlWM31
cash.coin.dance/blocks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The reddit post is great

Thanks, all the fud around $bcc was making me doubt to be honest

Would it be possible to pair neo and bch at exchanges? Instead of using btc for every pair.

more reading.
scribd.com/document/356476749/Bitcoin-Info-Sheet?secret_password=5EekczJvYtezxSLlWM31

Also live info on $BCC and $BTC chain and how is the flippening ongoing:

cash.coin.dance/blocks

70% more profitable to mine in BCC.
wtf it is really happening

holy kek bcc shills are in full battle mode last 2 days

Can we just flip to Eth already? Please?

If you have some minimum attachment to Bitcoin you will understand why are we doing this.
A jew bitcoin. What could be worse than that?

I already fell for this yesterday and then you enthusiasts disappeared and called me a stupid fagot when it started to dip

not going to happen again

All you guys fucking spread fud about BTC having paid shills but all i see is you guys shoving BCC down peoples throats, its a fucking joke.

Do some of your own research, BCC is a irrelevant shitcoin created by some autist chinky throwing a tantrum, propped up by his money and fomo.

Just wait till the difficulty adjustment hits tomorrow and nothing actually fucking changes. Miners ignored this shitcoin before when it was more profitable and they will ignore it again.

And if they did mine it, it would literally spew 1000's of bcc out like crazy and drop it down to its previous price as the difficulty is so low and easy for the type of asic farms the btc miners have.

BTC has it value DUE to its difficulty, if you want a coin to fucking use to send fast transactions and smaller fees USE LITERALLY ANY OTHER FUCKING ALT COIN that was never what gave btc its value in the first place, its value comes from the difficulty and the low supply hence why its called digital gold 2 things BCC lacks.

BCC may find its place as the new LTC but this pump right now is no more than a hostile attack by chinks to accumulate more real bitcoins in the end.

BTC will always be king

>A jew bitcoin. What could be worse than that?
A chink bitcoin

It is currently 65% more profitable to mine on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

> Flippening

BTC will always have value, precisely for the reasons you said. Doesn't mean I can't make 30% returns on trading BCC while it moons kek

Please take your profit from bitcoin cash and buy NEO. Then let's start pairing bitcoin cash against everything else and say fuck bitcoin

there can still only be 20m BCH tho just like btc the price will go down as BCH is flooded into the market breifly, but there will still only be 20m BCH ever so its exactly the same. GOODBYE BITCOIN

price action says it'll rise more in the next 2 hours baybeeeee

Just start buying altcoins. BTC and BCC are news. If you wanna watch news open the beer and watch CNN.
Altcoins are on the all time low. Now is the time to get rich.

Btc and bcc same coin just protocol change one has higher block limit (bcc) also has cheaper fees then btc fastser confirmations and about 3x the scalability. This protocol change blows btc out the water they don't have a chance btc to slow expensive congested

No you're misinformed. The supply is extended and it can be raised to however high jihan wants it.

I mean theoretically speaking he could choose to create 100000's of bcc if he wanted to, he could delete any balance or transaction at any time he likes. This is his own unregulated chain that he has full control over he is free to do all the double spending and damage he likes on it.

Maybe you guys will start understand why despite all the problems BTC has why its still better have the power in the community instead of one man

nigger, what? pic related

visa does thousands of tx per second

increasing bitcoins tx limit by 3x brings it to what, 6? it's not an actual solution, just kicking the can down the road

im an alt miner who sells hashpower for btc, i dont really care either way if the flippening happens ill just switch to getting paid in bcc, my only concern is that bitcoin doesnt take down shitcoinscoins with it, that being said this is all very amusing to watch

About 1 0 tps is where bcc is at btc only has 3 tps 3tps would make bromides think btc a dinasoar this at least makes transactions avg 10 mins and cheap ass fee compared to btc

Posts from yesterday saying everything was over and fudding to sell $BCC.

Where are we now?
And tomorrow?
>inb4 tmorrow is different and BCC will have fallen h3h3h3h3

Tomorrow $BCC 1k$

THIS IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF PAID FUD.
How bad google exists and people can actually find out how fake is what you just said.
Jihan doesn't have acces to the rail blockchain PPC retard, it is a fork from BTC, he cannot delete ANY transaction neither can manipulate balances. $bcc IS A CLOSED CHAIN ffs it's directly derivated from the hard fork from $BTC

Who the fuck is ignorant enough to don't know anything about btc/BCC blockchain working system and believe you?

0- Be payed by blockstream corporation.
1- FUD saying that it is a pump and dump.
2- When pump doesn't end and the fud doens't affect cause people is starting to educate themselves with things like the OP posted in the first post then START LYING.

You are trash anad everybody can just research what you just said to find out it's totally fake.

$BCC touching 900
$BTC touching 38XX

I would love to see those jews faces from blockstream.

I fucking hope so. I hope BCC lives along BTC, but no flip happens.

Bcc is the community nigger
BTC is over, it's fucking unusable

this >>

Amen to that!

we'll see. i'm still leaving my protective stops in place and not taking anything for granted.

Veeky Forums is hard to read. not only is it full of shitposting like the rest of Veeky Forums, is has the higher density of shills of any of the boards

1000 dollars for a BCC in huobi!! We touched 1000$! just wow.

the flip guys, the flip.

Get real, this is just an epic pump and dump.

Thats why OP posted links with bibliography and sources, you don't even need to be here, you need proves and there they are.

>is has the higher density of shills of any of the boards
That would be /pol/

I read all that. Forgive me for still being suspicious and cautious in regards to my invested money. You know what? I'm going to remove all of my protective stops just for you. Faggot.

Fucking hell. Early adopters must be rich now.

Will BTC crash?
Sold my 3 BTC to usdt

indeed my friend (:

>sold form a dead coin in to fake money

You just cant get anything right.

nope, jews are worse.

what's going to happen to giant exchanges like coinbase and kraken if BTC REALLY starts to get dumped? will they just switch over for BCC?

>It is currently 119% more profitable to mine on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.
>ONE HUNDRED NINETEEN

Just saw that.
what happens now?

Switch over to BCC in the dip yesterday because someone told me (((jews))) control BTC. Glad I made the smart choice

The flippening is happening because of double flippening.

Buy 16 BCH with 1 BTC. Soon buy 4 or more BTC with that one 1 BTC you used.

At least +3x BTC gain.

Wow, this is some really, really shitty FUD. Anyone with any experience in crypto can read the bch code and see that the difficulty scale is still in place, only slightly modified, and that block reward algorithm is unchanged from btc.

In order for anyone to do what you're claiming (raise the supply of bch, alter the existing chain hash, etc.), they'd have to hard fork again to change the block reward function or delete transactions. Get the fuck out of here with that garbage.

So BCC has increased by ~10b in the past 24 hours or so, yet BTC has only dropped like 2-3B? Where is all this money coming from?

PULLBACK BABY
TIME TO DROP IN

>y adjustment hits tomorrow and nothing actually fucking changes. Miners ignored this shitcoin before when it was more profitable and they will ignore it again.
>And if they did mine it, it would literally spew 1000's of bcc out like crazy and
altcoins flushing out to get back into btc/h

I finally just accessed my BCC that I've had since the fork, never really bothered to do anything with it. Not doing anything yet but just made sure I have access.

I bought 10 at $200, I'm pretty content although I wish I had more money because I would have bought more. Still plenty of uphill though. Jump aboard and you'll still double/quadruple your money.

i see you, you can't fool me.

btc to the ground it deserves

we are on it boys.

This is so intense lol,all in BCC

BCC will win because BTC is useless piece of garbage
Every single biz autist knows that you NEVER buy bitcoin because it takes 3 days to move it to the exchange to buy the alt coin

The only question is whether BCC mooning will take down all the other alts, even if just temporarily .

Cos IMO BCC and BTC are both probably dead, there might be no saving them now that the name is tarnished for being shit forever

there is no flippening. bch is just pumped by jihad and vermine. its just a usual pump and dump

Just woke Up.

Oh shit nigger, Had this at .18 now it's back to .20

what happened? Did was it pumped and dumped again?