BNB is going to moon again

Well now is the time to buy, we just had a 15-20 percent correction after an ATH, we have new coins on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and as cherry on top of the icing of the cake: they start charging fees on Thursday. Don't wagecuck fag, get in on these gains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yIxA8nmEjs
youtube.com/watch?v=M99NbrbnmpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish Binance would fix the 2fa field so you dont have to click on it before typing the code

This coin makes me want to rip my hair out.

Comfy 855 BNB reporting in.

3100 coins reporting. Ready!

21k coins reporting in

1 million coins here

Bought at the ATH like the retard I am...

Will bnb go up more than neo these coming days? Honest opinion, I got money on both but idk how to diversify it

imo neo will cool off while bnb reaches new ath, more catalysts for it to go up

BnB is in for a correction soon. 500% growth or something

2-2-206 coins here guys hehe lamob hehe

correction means it will drop, it's already dropped so I don't get your point.

dude are you new here.. whenever a coin goes up it will always at some point go back to its price before the rise

why would something just suddenly be worth 500% more and stay there.. get and education man

You're right it will correct itself to $10 a coin. Whales can't keep it down forever.

Look at this coping nocoiner. I don't think you understand how this works, coins go up 500% every week. Just buy some coins instead of being bitter and poor.

This shitcoin is about to die, isnt it?

:( sorry just bought 100k worth

Binance looks tasty.

Should I throw 50k at it or wait for the dip?

There is a big 27 BTC sell wall that whale keeps using to push price down.

Should I just buy his bags?

what the fuck are you even on about, it's already dropped from 64k to 50k.

24th is the big day guys, stack up your bags before this shit fies to uranus

Hello from Team of Binance

youtube.com/watch?v=2yIxA8nmEjs

youtube.com/watch?v=M99NbrbnmpQ

can folks stop buying so f*cking low, so i can make my flip pls

1 billion coins here

>Walk around the office forcing everyone to say hello and risk doxxing them
Now that's an alpha as fuck chink, he's also got Vitalik's... voice pitch/tone

Whale bot is pushing price of BNB down.

Looks like a good time to buy

price stuck at the same level for several hours, as soon as that wall gets lifted, shit will rocket

That pc client is pure orgasm. when $10?

Early next month.

>got into cryptos this week
>hedged on BNB and 0x
>also some stox

It's going pretty gud. I know its early but I feel like it's somewhat easy to pick out coins with potential vs straight shitcoin shill threads here.

55 people no fucking WONDER they are releasing new shit every 48 hours. gonna keep my eyes on this coin

They are going to have to upgrade offices. There is no where else to put anyone and Binance is gonna get huge.

Why is no one talking about how the volume has decreased by almost half in the last 24 hours?

To get listed you gotta pay the fees in BNB, and they announced yesterday they are adding three or four coins within a week. My theory is the huge spike and volume was due to all those coins buying up the listing fee. Plus all alts are down with low volume due to the BCC meme. I'm not too concerned though.

By half? are you really that stupid?

nice im sitting on every single BNB coin rn

its based off an exchange so its actually worth something unlike the rest of the shitcoins.

Its probably true that Orca faggot and his mates are suppressing the price for the time being

Is has, from 12,000 BTC to 6000 BTC. Maybe people chasing the BCC pump but volume / trading is usually lower on weekends.

>Volume more than halved
>Still manages to have support above 45K
That's more than just a good sign