Neomarines

How are you NEOfags enjoying your bags LUL

keep holding till 1 usd homos

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/neo-success-and-future-plans-a-talk-with-founder-of-chinese-ethereum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neo will overtake ethereums marketcap in 4 years

Very comfy, don't worry for us.

Based on my previous experience, it's when I see threads like these that I feel I should buy more

4 years? Try 1

I'm up a quarter of a million dollars and I didn't have to fuck around with bitcoin or bch none of that bullshit. The force is strong with NEO. You idiots and your 3 and 6 tps are lame as hell but props to Satoshi for creating all this shit. In 4 years I will probably have over 15 million dollars.

pretty comfy, i love everything about this coin.

$60k up and generating $500 passive income with GAS.

I bought neo on bittrex but I'd like to generate gas
Do you know how I can do it ? Because I can't widthdraw Neo because it has to be an integer value (which is impossible as it goes from 0,999999999 to 1,00000001 or something like that because of the fee bullshit)

>4 years

that would only be possible if ethereum didn't move at all for all those years, unlikely to happen user

My bags give me 450/month in passive income. Feeling cozy in my sexy apartment

Fucking same problem

r/NEO

cointelegraph.com/news/neo-success-and-future-plans-a-talk-with-founder-of-chinese-ethereum
You should buy as much NEO as you can right now.

Withdraw value = whole number + fee.

I had the same problem today, all I did was withdraw 100.025 NEO and it worked.

so as I understand if I move all my bittrex neo to binance, i'm gonna get gas income ?

yes

I'm not sure, though as far as I'm aware Binance did say they were going to start crediting GAS.

I moved mine today to my desktop wallet and it appears to be generating GAS now. I'd prefer it on my computer which I dedicated to the purpose than an exchange. It's more secure and you can be sure you're getting what you're entitled to.

I bought back when it hit the lower trend line :)

Isn't it rather low considering the size of your bags ?

When GAS is tradeable on more exchanges min x3