BTC or BCC

What is your BTC/BCC strategy anons?

Is the flippening upon us?

Are you selling your free BCC for some comfy BTC gains?

Have you converted your BTC into multiple BCC?

Are we going to make it?

just remember when bcc starts trending down all these shills will change their tune, call you a dumb faggot and thank you for buying their bags . don't believe their lies.

did absolute nothing so my bcc = btc. So whatever wins don't really care

Bro u look at the facts

Bcc scales 3x better then btc with 10tps btc only 3 tps
Cheaper fees then btc
More profitable to mine bcc
Not controlled by evil censoring thymos like btc
Bcc was proposed by the person sats Joshua left bitcoin up to not blockstream fuck ass

If u still want btc then ur a yard and deserve to be broke

It's called a fork bcc protocol better then btc so it will replace simple

Sure there will be adjustment period where everything will be bitcoin cash but that's how you can change protocol and continue decentralization

I just holding ZRX and BlockCat and hoping this whole shit blows over.

See you in a week.

People forgot miners run the currency and since btc can handle a jump ship because everything will be congested to fuck and it'll take forever for it to adjust because it's an old fart btc will die because of it bcc also fixes that problem too

Long live satoshi vision

I am currently holding both my BTC and BCC, I am tempted to sell my BCC for some BTC gains but this sudden increase is worrying me.

I am in the same boat but there is a lot of money to be made depending on which coin wins. I could get a lot of BCC for my BTC.

I feel like this can go either way. BTC has always been the dominant coin, It's hard to just let go.

These are the mining pools mining bitcoin cash: ViaBTC, BitClub, NodeStratum, & an unknown pool in stealth mode. Does that look decentralised to you?

No. No it does not.

Nodestratum isn't even a pool it's software

okay, what's going to happen to giant exchanges like coinbase and kraken if BTC REALLY starts to get dumped? will they just switch over for BCC?

That's about as decentralized as it gets unless it's pos pow you can run into that problem your just mad some people have better access to electricity and miners lol if u could you'd do the same thing so stfu if u don't like it go start mining pussy

Stupid fucking Bullshitartist doesn't have a fucking clue what he's talking about

All this BTC/BCC drama reaks of bullshit FUD. If I were you i'd just put everything into ethereum.

It's worse than he thought though

The problem is... When BTC starts getting dumped and losing hash power with no adjustment = backlogs from hell

People won't even be able to get their fucking BTC to exchanges lmao

You're getting cucked by the Chinese and their tiny dicks

>What is your BTC/BCC strategy anons?

to hold equal amounts of both and if I add btc i add equal amount of bcc.

its basic hedge yo.

what if 2x happens, will you hold all three?

You'd rather get fucked by a bunch of genitally mutilated kikes wanting to turn our beloved btc into a quasi banking system? Good goy

This, so far

Theres not going to be a flippening,cash out your bcc now while its at the top.

BTC.top and antpool are opening BCC mining pools very shortly.

Guess again buddy.

also difficulty adjustment at block 479808

i dump this BCC shitcoin, thanks for the money

blatant unsubstantiated fudding, pic or get the fuck out shill.

>implying his money mattered if he attached a picture.