Smart people buy Bitcoin Cash

Smart people buy Bitcoin Cash.

Right behind you bro

Yes, you should buy more BCC. It will make you filthy rich.

Smart people should have bought bitcoin before the fork, to have an equal number of bitcoin and bitcoin cash. Although bitcoin cash is gay. I'm just hedging my bets.

while you are betting we investors are investing in bcc making logical decisions based on the info out there

your just a dumbass that is betting cause he cant fucking read a post and learn some shit bitch have fun being broke

Ah yes, what brand of cigarettes do we smoke while contemplating our next cryrpo move?

Lucky strikes here.

Up 200% so far, should put more in damn.

smoking is degenerate enjoy your cancer.

At least smoke some weed where you will have some effect and wont die.

Camels are my cancer stick of choice. Failing that, parliaments.

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHH

You can't be serious? Bitcoin cash is absolutely worthless long term. Nobody will ever support it, because the real money is at Blockstream. Blockstream is what will lead the way to bitcoins using normies. Segwit will give us more efficiently allocated blocks, remove transaction malleability, thus creating foundation for creating the lightning network layer. Bitcoin cash is not bitcoin. Nobody will ever adopt it.

What the fuck is with these cringy anime smoker threads? Yikes

except btc (blockstream) is still at 3tps increasing fees and its slow af NOBODY WANT TO USE UR COIN NOW BITCH

Southern Cuts are God Tier

actually many people do. Considering you can't buy anything with Bitcoin Cash. Bitpay doesn't support it. Nobody has adopted it, and nobody will. Also did you not hear what I said? Segwit removes transaction malleability, allowing for the lightning network to be implemented. This will allow for off-chain payment channels with nearly instantaneous transaction speeds. Do you not understand this?

Smoking anime girls are my fetish. Please post more.

Smart people dont smoke.
---------bitch.

Just sold my bcc for ethereum ,thanks for the free money cucks ;)

Everyone dies. Might as well die doing whatever the fuck we want.

I do smoke weed too.

Literally retarded.

You're dumb we are about to hit $1500 in 12 hours when the difficulty lowers more

newfags dont understand that bch is being manipulated, get your profits out while you till can.

All cryptos are manipulated, spoofy

BCC will hit 1000$ tonight. end of weekend maybe 1400-1450$

>nobody will support it
>miners literally flocking to BCC now

> Muh miners.
I'm talking about actual adoption. Ya know, people who accept bitcoin cash as a currency. Not some chink fags changing what their computers run computations for.

It's going to crash

Digits don't lie mate, go buy some Digibyte

>muh adoption
Can't transact if no blocks are being mined

I knew this miner fiasco is gonna happen but I didn't expect it to be too soon. Since last week I've been accumulating this fuckcheap coin that doesn't need miners but faster than Bitcoin/Cash. All you have to do is stake it on their website. I'm not telling, so find it out what that coin is. If you find that out, accumulate, and be ready to become rich by October.