WE Know the true king

GO AHEAD CENSOR US LET YOUR LIES FILL THE BOARD BCC IS KING look any of this up

BCC:
Faster transactions
cheaper fees
3x scalability vs btc 3tps
cheaper
proposed by gavin (person satoshi actualy left bitcoin with)
oh yeah OVER 63% more profitable to mine

THESE ARE FUCKING FACTS AND WHY BTC WILL DIE ITS NOT HARD

BTC:
slow af
expensive fees
3tps
controlled by thymos censoring any other vision for btc (thats moving towards centralization)
blockstream is fuckod

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2941&v=iFJ2MZ3KciQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's my issue with this argument: BTC is the granddaddy of cryptos. There are any number of currencies that do what BTC does better in almost every regard. So when you start comparing BTC and BCC you open that argument to every other currency. Faster transactions? Digibyte, Ethereum and Litecoin all have better transactions. Cheaper fees? IOTA has no fees. More decentralized? You get the idea.

Imo, if BTC dies, BCC won't take its crown, it will be an alt.

This basically. BCC is just an alt really. Most alts have all these features.

BTC will go on going on, as it has before, through all these "this is the end of bitcoin omg" so-called crises.

>reverse shilling to create FUD about both BTC & BCH simultaneously

Buy ETH?

that is true if you are thinking bcc and btc are differnt coins in some way but they arnt they forked it is a protocal change one is meant to die and the other live whichever bitcoin supporters choose to live on.

they choose this by which is better
bcc is better because of all those reasons. thats why it will replace it you cant have 2 bitcoins miners are already moving to BCC
cant have a coin with no MINERS

I get what your saying and it makes sense how can u say bcc is faster and better in all these ways but we got XRP over here and it does transactions in 3 seconds.

bcc and btc same they forked one will die thats why the bitcoin holder gets double to choose and so he doesnt get fucked

some people just fucked up selling bcc right away not waiting to see what would come of it or do research

>one is meant to die and the other live whichever bitcoin supporters choose to live on

I don't know why you think this is the case. BTC has been hardforked before and the alt coins still exist. Just because something is cloned from something else doesn't mean why the original has to die, that is a complete non sequiter.

OP is the same autist that spams the forum all day paid by Roger Ver.

Meanwhile in the technical realities of life (@49:00)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2941&v=iFJ2MZ3KciQ

lmaoooooo i wish i got paid im spreading truth boyz
i was a crypto newb once ive come to help

btc lived on tho it was on top past those other coins that forked and now bcc is the better protocal and solves the scaling issue

problem is btc blockstream is censoring im here to stop it
i fight for freedom and mula

Bump

Richard Heart is a smart fucker, it sometimes goes to his head but I enjoy listening to him talk.

180% more profitable now

bcore blown the fuck out

THIS TIMES 1000X

Zero new miners.

kek

THIS IS OUR SANCTUARY BCC COMRADES

we will destroy blockstream and there crooked ways

bcc for life

Veeky Forums being invaded by r/btc cash shills again

Smart people are loading up on MONERO.

yeah because the difficulty goes down by 50% today you mong, you just wait

its cause bcc and btc are the same just protocal change dip the better protocal comes out on top

>j-just you wait, all miners will jump ship anytime now!

Kek

BCH will have multiple forks if people really start using it. 8MB can be full aswell. Same problem as now. Segwit BTC will get Litghning Network. Faster, Cheaper and Infinite Scaling

nobody wants segwit it is ass litterally nothing good about it and it comes with high ass fucking fees miners voted for higher block limit and now there is which is bcc if you fail to make that distinction and you fell for the oh bcc just free money meme and sold i feel bad but dont shill bs cause u suck ass

BCC decentralized king.

>I want to be miner's cuck
Stay in BCash.

>literally only mined by 1 gook

Dude, you don't have a clue what you're talking about so please STFU. You're spewing ignorance.

Do you think nobody can read the rest of the Internet or something? Are you chained under Roger's table hence your skewed view?