The true Bitcoin (Vote)

Which one is the real Bitcoin for biz. We vote and biz has to accept the winner as the one and only Bitcoin

strawpoll.me/13740627

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/356476749/Bitcoin-Cash-Info-Sheet
amazon.com/Making-Destroy-Bitcoin-Redpill-Summaries-ebook/dp/B074WDLNBZ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503154277&sr=8-1&keywords=boyd stone kindle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BCC/H is a putsch

All shills will be executed

9 Votes. BTC is leading at the moment

I VOTE BCC THE TRUE KING LETS END THIS BLOCKSTREAM GARBAGE BCC UNITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Would segwit have all the properties of bch (except for 8mb blocks)?

I mean potential segwit2x

Two of 3 people say BTC. You know two of three people here are idiots?

BCH: Bigger Blocks
Segwit2x: Bigger Blocks + Segwit

Problem with big blocks is latency i.e. cannot prevent double spending as easily and also miners may find that they don't get their block rewards if someone else mines a bigger block/faster than them.

BCC is not a particularly good altcoin for this reason

BTC still in the lead

read this and revote
link:
scribd.com/document/356476749/Bitcoin-Cash-Info-Sheet

BTC are for investors, they will start adding in hidden fees once Segwit2x is implemented

no one wants to fucking buy some shit and pay 2 bucks in fees thats higher then fucking tax now u bitch get ur segbutt outta here and ur btc

people want a faster,cheaper and scalable bitcoin and thats what bitcoin cash is

>people want a faster,cheaper and scalable bitcoin and thats what bitcoin cash is

That's what most altcoins are ffs, BCC is just another one...people aren't going to abandon BTC for another altcoin. The whole "replacement of BTC" is just a marketing attempt. LTC could have done the same, any fucking coin could say the same.

BTC has Segwit now and will get Lightning Network soon. Instand payments with very low fees and infinite scalibility. Doesn´t that solve the problem?

>3128154
Last time i check LTC or any other alt coin didnt fork from bitcoin so it cant replace it u fucking idiot.

btc and bcc are the same coin different protocal bcc better protocal more profitability and all the reasons u just said.

forks are meant to happen to further the vision of bitcoin and make changes and this is the decentralized way of doing it TARD. so yes BCC will replace btc because its the same but better protocal and btc is losing miners ncc is gaining them
not a hard concept

interestingly, the split is basically identical to the split in market caps. guess people vote for the coin they own.

69% for BTC

How many times have you heard that Crypto is the future of money?
I have never heard anybody serious say BTC was going to be the number 1?

Glad to see most people can see through this scam and vote BTC

that doesn't solve shit. goddamit im tired of you know-nothings. why do you have to make life so difficult for the few of us who actually take the time to inform ourselves. fuck.

I would not call BCH a scam, but it is inconvenient.

Im just going to be as clear as possible. Blockstream is not interested in a functional bitcoin. They have already repressed the price for 4 years for no good reason. They are evil. It's not even about the technology. If blockstream gets their way bitcoin will be destroyed.

/r/bitcoin
bitcointalk.com
bitcoin.org
and now probably Veeky Forums(why else do you think you dont see more threads about something that is the biggest happening in a decade)

all controllled by the same actors. please inform yourself.

Please explain to me why that would be a bad solution. If you can convince me i will dump all my BTC for BitcoinCash

segbutt still has the same high fees and will be slower then bch also way less profitable to mine.
reguardless with no miners on your side its over your holding a worthless coin lol

I am not talking about Segwit. I am talking about the Lightning Network. That are 2 completly different things

FUCK YOU. If you had an ounce of brainpower you would start instantly google EVERYTHING that is EVER CLAIMED *ANYWHERE*. /THIS/ is /exactly/ what im talking about... youre just a kid.

Why should we that actually spend time informing ourselves spoonfeed all you little kiddies. Im so fucking sick of it. Why can't you apply yourself and use the brain you were born with instead of just regurgitating things youve read?

Isn't BCH super profitable to mine simply because not many people are mining? Also if they kill off BTC, which many people see as the 'true' Bitcoin then crypto prices could tank in general and take a fucking while to recover. That could completely nullify the 'increased profitability'

Bitcoin Cash isn't Bitcoin. It's just a better coin plain and simple.

i would go with iota. no hardforking. no fees. no miners. fast transactions? #nobrainer

no. creating bcc pairs is a really simple code job for the exchanges. bccfiat already exists many places.

I already informed myself and that´s why i think that Segwit plus Lightning are the perfect solutions. But you can´t give me a single reason why it is so bad

and did you perhaps inform yourself in one of the censored channels i listed? because even you could see that might have been a bad idea right?

You aren't answering his question. You're still not giving an actual reason why they're bad

You made a baseless claim and he is just asking you to support it. Raging and saying 'google it' really discredits you and shows your argument has zero merit.

theyre using the good ol SJW tactics no logical reason or based off reasoning just emotional mess

The other one is a kike usurpation like the establishment monetary system
I'd rather rely on a rebel chink than a kike

kill yourselves.

Over 200 votes. BTC currently leading with 70%. Can BCH catch up?

fuck you. i already said why. i hate having to do the legwork for EVERYONE. I'm tired of it. This has been going on for years on end and the writing on the wall couldnt get clearer. why do you think blockstream even has censorship if theyre so cool on open & free stuff? hmm? rings any bells? why has core smeared absolutely EVERYONE involved in early bitcoin(and now even satoshi)? just a cohenincidence huh? do i have to do it. do i have to spoonfeed you all? i just wish i constantly didnt have to do this since people actually learned to think independently and think things through and research for themselves.

Both = hardforks (not real BTC)

Good point. Two of three people elected Trump.

BCH 8 Mb blocks
SegWit 1.7 Mb blocks

amazon.com/Making-Destroy-Bitcoin-Redpill-Summaries-ebook/dp/B074WDLNBZ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503154277&sr=8-1&keywords=boyd stone kindle

It was Trump or a woman, of course Trump won.

Are you that 1 Person who gave a review?

Voting doesn't matter.

Let's see what happens tomorrow