Yay or nay?

Yay or nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBAktbRX7KE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

def yay

yay

I know almost nothing about crypto trading but I can safely say for certain (I have no idea) that it will be a good idea to sell on the 24th for a quick pump and dump. There is a guy on youtube called Crypto Beak who posts here who can explain why you should put money into this scam (I dont know if its a scam). Hes entertaining enough for me to risk putting stupid amounts of money into things based on his opinions (Very dumb idea).

obvious yay

ok

Got a link?

lurk more

youtube.com/watch?v=iBAktbRX7KE

got 1600 of these and waiting for nice pump before and during 26th august

the shit is never pumped as of yet. even if it's a scam, there must be a pump to set it up. right? i dunno i'm holding the bags and waiting for the fight.

LOL, gold. ty

>kikecoin
>vaporware
>Entire value built on publicity stun

Stay the fuck away. That shit could collapse literally at any moment.

But thats all I fucking do anymore, I just lurk Veeky Forums and all the other crypto places. This is bullshit I dont even have fun anymore I just lurk waiting for the next moon mission ffs.

still haven't broke even so nay

i also don't think this thing is going to blast off the day of the fight like everyone is expecting it to

Augur>Gnosis>Stox

based on what

On errything: marketcap, community behind token, security of contracts.

Absolutely nothing

Yay... it will moon several times once it's listed in major exchanges.

>still haven't broke even so nay
Uh???
Wtf? The ICO price was around $1...

i bought in at 0.0006

nah dude, normies are totally gonna make a fucking liqui/yobit/whereever the fuck this shit is selling account

Eth was worth $200 by the time of the ico.

1 eth = 200 Stox.

I paid $1 per Stox, so I've already 2x my money. And wait until it hits major exchanges.

Normie investor here. There's absolutely no way I'm gonna transfer my money to Liqui (or any exchange aside from bittrex, gdax, or poloniex).

i bought it on liqui for $1

prob gonna dump it on the day before the fight... then buy back in depending on how it goes

EtherDelta is alright: even with its shitty UI, low trading volume and lag, you won't get scammed there. You're basically using your own wallet for the trades.

>poloniex
>lottomax 4000
>biggest scamsite ever
better don't read their ToS

>prob gonna dump it on the day before the fight
Yes, but then it will moon the day after. They'll be sponsoring the fight this will attract a lot of buyers.

No. I got off the niggercoin long ago.