Neolithic, Bronze Age Egyptian's closes relatives are Southern Europeans, Levantines and Anatolians

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html

Will this destroy Afrocentrism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean "Will it stop /pol/ faggots from ironically spamming Afrocentrism on Veeky Forums?" No, probably not.

Afrocentrism is a mental illness not a logically derived conclusion so no, it can't be destroyed by facts.

No, I mean "will it destroy Afrocentrism?" After all, without being kangz they have nothing to back their other equally stupid claims.

Can anything destroy it short of genocide?

Tragic but true.

In before the guy that posts the "one drop" line.

>be obscure law only practiced in a few southern states of USA
>clearly this is the world criteria
People like that should kill themselves.

We wuz kangs n' sheit nigga look at they skin man, they black man.

Why are you even doing this? There's no afrocentrists on Veeky Forums

Why black people in the US even care? Most of them are from western or central africa. They have nothing in common with blacks from Ethiopia or Sudan. It's like a german posting pictures of the russian empire and saying "proud to be white".

>All our genetic data (was) obtained from a single site in Middle Egypt and may not be representative for all of ancient Egypt
>inb4 WE

Will it destroy Afrocentrism period. Not just on Veeky Forums.

There are also people who think free speech is the "American 1st Amendment".

"Free speech is about the government, so if we make some guy lose his job and stop him from speaking because we disagree with his political opinions, we are not being anti-free-speech"

I was off with my dates. This was it
>The study, published on 30 May in Nature Communications1, includes data from 90 mummies buried between 1380 bc, during Egypt’s New Kingdom, and ad 425, in the Roman era.

It's fully representative because

1. samples are from a span of 1300 years
2. they demonstrate continuity with the modern population

>Modern Egyptians were found to "inherit 8% more ancestry from African ancestors" than the mummies studied.
Wait, so they do have african ancestry?
One drop rule

Like pottery
See
and

/pol/ would actually love this Afrocentric fantasy where a Caucasoid racial purity cult succeeded for such a long time in Egypt.

You'd pretty much have to consider Caucasoid blood a divine thing and have Racial Purity Patrols violently attack all Black or mixed looking people.
I mean, it's not my fantasy or anything but it's funny how Afrocentrists and /pol/ would both love the idea.

You only choose to not apply the rule when it's about Egypt because if we were talking about South America for example, you'd use it.

Fuck no, these people are insane

So what's the grand rationalization for this faggotry?
Whole world was actually black but then white devil came fell from the sky and genocided them all and shipped the rest to subsaharan Africa?

There is no rationalization.
They just believe it because it makes them feel good.

>wakes up from crack binge
AAAAAAYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYOOO
>smacks lips together loudly
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats grits
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest fried chicken joint
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeths and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens a up a forty and pours some for his homies malcolm x and marthin luther king
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
>dindu nuffins
U BE SAYIN WE WUZ
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP SO WE WUZ
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SO WE WUZ
>shouts at movie theater screen
WE WUZ
>deals crack
SO HOL UP WE WUZ
>chucks spear
AYYYOO WE WUZ
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
SO WE WUZ
>throws gang sign
WE WUZ
>participates in a drive-by shooting
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGGZZZZZZZ AN SHIIIEEEEEEEEETTTTT???
>learns kikongo
>gives daps
AYO WHASSUP MAH NIKKA
>polishes ice grill
U BEEN SAYIN SOME CRAZY SHIET
>lowers center of gravity and holds crotch
WUZZ DAT I HEARD
>checks cornrows in mirror
U SAID WE WUZ WUT?
>shouts "yerrrrrooo" down highschool hallway
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET?
>throws sneakers over power line
AW SHIET MOTHAFUCKA
>registers twitter account "daquandro hotep"

>Legitimate Black researchers, (as opposed to those who do it to gain favor with the Albinos and thus make money), must out of necessity, try to reconstruct history by bits and pieces. The Albinos have after all, had over 200 years to create their false paintings, statues, and false translations of historical documents.
Typical conspiracy theory shit really

>southern europeans

You wish. Levantine and anatolian is reasonable

Southern Europeans are largely a mixture of ancient Anatolians and Indo-Europeans from the steppe, and they have Levantine in them too especially in certain parts.

Dont associate us with europeans

>You only choose to not apply the rule when it's about Egypt because if we were talking about South America for example, you'd use it.
No I wouldn't.

Genetics proves you wrong. In case you ddin't know, Egypt is a fucking boat ride away from the Balkans and the Balkans border Anatolia. There wasn't some magical barrier preventing Europeans from mixing with Anatolians, the Levant and North Africa.

>There is no rationalization
Oh there is, you just need to be absolutely fucked in the head to believe it
>At about 1,200 B.C, the Hellenes and Latin's invaded Southern Europe. The Hellenes conquered the native Pelasgians and Mycenaeans in Greece, while the Latin's conquered the native Etruscans and Gaul's in Italy, France, and surrounding areas. After usurping these civilizations, they eventually moved south into Anatolia, the Middle East, and North Africa. All the Black civilizations in these places were also conquered and usurped - this as a result of the great war-making abilities of Alexander the great, and his victory over the first Persian Empire in 334 B.C. (Egypt was by then a Persian vassal state). The last of the Black civilizations to fall, was the resurgent second Persian Empire (the Sassanian) at about 642 A.D. (This was ostensibly an Arab victory, but was in fact accomplished with mostly White troops).

> The genomes showed that, unlike modern Egyptians, ancient Egyptians had little to no genetic kinship with sub-Saharan populations, some of which like ancient Ethiopia were known to have had significant interactions with Egypt.

this doesn't really clear up black eastern europeans, black east asians, black north americans and the rest of that fucking picture

Yakub the absolute madman made White and Asian people

It's from the same site, they think white people would die of skin cancer in a matter of days because of their skin tone, so I don't think they really thought much of it through

Alright, and the explanation for the success of this global conquest of all Kangdoms by supposed cave monkeys, and their apparent unwillingness to completely wipe out the remaining black warrior?
Is there any?

This afrocentrism stuff must be relatively small but you people keep memeing it and making it grow.

The great war making abilities of Alexander the Great apparently, before whitey there were no wars and everyone just got along of course

Yakub's Albino elephant and Blackman interbreeding program was too effective.

going from the amount of fucking stupid you can find in this, it's amazing Alexander somehow dodged being black as well

Now we are kin huh? After calling us sandniggers you suddenly want to associate with us to claim some of our ancient glory? Fuck off.

>after calling us sandniggers
Wtf are you talking about? I've never called you that.

There's a lot of discrepancies with this study. It doesn't really coincide with what the ancient Egyptians said about themselves, or eyewitness accounts from Greek historians among many other things.

I'll never understand people's obsession with black people and their history, it is odd.

>It doesn't really coincide with what the ancient Egyptians said about themselves
Like what?

Another issue is the very flimsy claim that any blackness in Egypt came from the slave trade, conveniently ignores that whites were enslaved also. As a matter of fact white women were particularly targeted to be breeders.

Modern Egyptians don't have European admixture beyond noise level

We came from the beginning of the Nile where God Hapi dwells, at the foothills of The Mountains of the Moon."

-the book of the dead

Also on the Rosetta Stone they said they came from the south. Greek historians also said they were Ethiopian colonists.

Isn't everybody claiming they were strictly Mediterranean?

>-the book of the dead
Do Holy books count as legitimate historiography? Should we believe the table of nations also?

Half of Europe is Mediterranean. Mediterranean includes many Europeans.

The used the bible as a justification for giving Europeans Palestine.

Why would they say that? If they were from the levant why would' they just say so?

*negrocentrism

Maghreb is part of Africa and not nigger.

You mean like "white" americans do?

It's an american illness. Like "yellow power" (yes, it does exists) or hispanic power.

USA should be nuked to ashes tbqhwy

Ancient Egypt was a "rainbow" society as a result of its unique position of being at a crossroads between Africa, Asia, and Europe. The exact skin tone of Egyptian royalty would have varied from dynasty to dynasty as different families battle for control of the country.

The team's findings do come with one obvious caveat: "All our genetic data (was) obtained from a single site in Middle Egypt and may not be representative for all of ancient Egypt,"

This shit gets posted day after day. Just leave it alone, please.

>Jews
>European
You're shitting me, right?

Holy shit the janitor should delete this thread. Just full of circle jerking /pol/tards and r/the_donald reddit users. /Pol/ needs to stick to their boards.

>cnn articles are /pol/
Low IQ niglet detected.

>Thinking I'm talking about the fucking article
>Not reading my entire fucking post
>Being this dumb
I'm complaining about the posters not the OP. (Even though we've had this thread 100 times now). Well I'm done here.

beating it into the ground to make sure its ridiculed, as it should be

/pol/ is just /new/ with a different name.

Bump

People in the Maghreb have Sub-Saharan DNA as well you dipshit. Arabs didn't always live in North Africa until they migrated there in the 7th century during the Caliphates and Islam started to rise. (all these countries are still Muslim today)

Even before Arabization of North Africa. Berbers used Camels and traveled of South of Sahel all the time for Gold, Ivory, Slaves etc.

People living in Mauritania(Moor), Northern Mali, Northern Niger, Fazzan Libya, Nothern Chad all have Sub-Saharan/Berber/Arab admixture.

The Moors who invaded Iberia had Berber/Sub-Saharan admixture (Tuareg).

People living in Portugal/Spain today have Berber/Sub-Saharan admixture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe
These are phony statistics. South Italy had practically zero interaction with Sub-Saharan throughout it's history. Plus I know Southern Italians who've taken genetic test and none of them had any African admixture.

What?

Note: the "south" in this case is a few miles outside of Cairo, not Sudan like you wish it was.

>the beginning of the Nile
>mountains of the moon

The team's findings do come with one obvious caveat: "All our genetic data (was) obtained from a single site in Middle Egypt and may not be representative for all of ancient Egypt," the paper concedes.

see

They started like in 3150 BC. They mixed.

One site doesnt say much. The toxic diversity we have today wasnt a thing back then, people segregate themselves. Show me 5 different sites from different places in Egypt and its done.

Look idiot, in the scientific community the idea that Ancient Egypt= Blacks has always been a hypothesis. But if American politics is anything to go by then people are going to deny science if they want to.

>Citations are at the bottom of the page.
>Calls it fake news anyway

Also you do know that North Africa was a part of the Roman Empire? It's not like they had fucking ships to sail across the Mediterranean sea. The Barbary Lion (which is native to Africa) were used in the Coliseums. Where did they come from?

I'm not even saying that there were a large population of Sub-Saharans, so if you pick 1 random modern Italian off the street and he has no Sub-Saharan DNA that isn't definite proof, but there were few and some were mixed with Berber/Phoenician population and they lived in Mauretania/Numidia/Carthage. When Rome took over those areas, Romans allowed them to work along them as Soldiers/Mercenaries.

Who could be behind this? A coincidence perhaps?

Why are brown people so successful?

The Ciations are wrong. Even the page you linked gives to different examples, each which has a different amount of Sub-Saharan DNA.

some clustering algorithm occasionally used by genetic anthropologists based on hardly reliable bayesian statistics assigned 0.2% of our DNA(most of which is probably non coding anyway) as being more likely pan sub-saharan than west Eurasian. It's bullshit.

The implication for Jews and Portugese was that Sub-Saharan DNA was from the Middle and early modern period. Post-Classical.

>produced by the BBC
I AM GETTING TIRED OF THOSE FUCKING ANGLO BRITSHIT KEKS MEDDLING WITH HISTORY AND PUTTING NIGGERS EVERYWHERE FUCK THEMEMEMEM STOP FUCKIGN WITHS FUCKGING GREEECE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, at least the BCC acknowledged they changed shit for diversity, not exactly the same as claiming it's fact. And look at all the good it's doing

IF THEEY WANT TO PUT FUCCING NEGROES EVERYWHER THEY COULD JUST MAKE A SERIESAS ABOUT SOME AFRICUN SHITHOLE INSTEAD THEREYRA ARE DESTROYING BEATIFUL EPIC WITH THOSEEE NIGGRES THERE YOU ABSOLUTE KEK

There are regulations in place for BBC in regards to the hiring of actors.
Every TV program must have a certain number of Black actors. There is no historical accuracy exception.

WE

>gets jiggy wit it
>does a crip walk
kek

Why not have them as extras WAYYY in the back of the shot?

lol

except that the Egyptians clearly depicted themselves in art and writing as different to black/"Nubians".

S E E T H I N G

That never works here. People actually believed the cuck spam as an invasion instead of trolling and look at the current state of this website. pol was an ironic joke that people thought was serious

A lot of black people I know are way lighter than the way Egyptians depicted themselves.

Even if we gave Blacks Egypt

their total accomplishments wouldn't even match Britain's contributions let alone the entire white race

How can you give somebody something you don't own?

I just wanted to ask this.

>Anglo(Germanics) and Jewish propaganda depicting Mediterraneans as negros
How long much we suffer Medbros?

>depicting Mediterraneans as niggers or snowniggers
Ftfy

>Literally giving you facts and evidence and you're denying it.

L M A O

Here is a picture of North-African with Absolutely %0 Sub-Saharan DNA and only %100 Arab-Berber DNA.

>all archeological evidence points to Badari as being the ethnogenesis of the Egyptian people
>'b-b-but muh a-ancient cult book that also s-says the bird headed sun god hops into a magic boat and rides it across the sky!'
Brainlet, please.

Do you consider Indians black too? Lmao.
An Ancient Egyptian in America would be seen as an Arab or a tanned Med.

Tunisians have European admixture too