Where is the price in a week?

Where is the price in a week?

Apple news? $120. Non-Apple news? $12. No news? $7

I think yesterday was the worst of it.

just bought another 100,
if its rly good news as they hype it up to be, might spike to 15-20.

Otherwise yeah 12.

If nothing happens its gonna stay at 7 for now i gues.

There wont be Apple news before the iPhone keynote

OMG dev here, I can confirm that it indeed has to do something with Apple.

nice just bought 100k apples

Just started buying crypto last week and sunk almost 100 dollars in.. Is this the time to stack up on it?

Apple shit aside, this thing has had consistently good news. Ignore the idiots that say it's dying when it dips down. By nature, things go up and down. This has been a pretty consistent coin.

I'm so comfy with this. The team behind it is excellent and this has not only a real application, but a real ecosystem. And it's just now getting started. This is one of the safest bets in crypto.

just worrying it doesn't go down fast if no news are announced.

nervous a bit with all this btc/bcc things happening

I agree with this, what other coins you feel are safe bets?

if so, there won't be news till October

$5.70

coins that are at floor now

maybe Bank of Thailand news.

I don't have a fucking clue, my friend. I'm not comfortable with much of anything else at the moment.

Nice just bought 100k

going to moon like crazy

mass adoption in china

Nice just bought 100k

I got 5 at the moment help me make it 6 please! 0x69537e47b6B0d6D77E8fc6d0bE2A2d24dEfaC6Bd

sold at 7.85 and waiting for a dip to buy back in

I dont know why I even do this shit. its gut wrenching seeing it pump a little and worrying that ive cashed out my moon ticket

would not recommend to that. had about 520 ANS/NEO at one point when it was at 200K....now I couldnt even buy 250...FML

Yeah I did the same thing. Thought I could do a quick flip and buy into more coins. Ended up fucking the timing and screwing myself out of 10% of my ANS stack at the time. Accounts for probably $10k today so not a tiny screw up.

Apple news? $6. Non-Apple news? $6. No news? $6

Sell the news

good call bros. fuck trying to time the market for a dozen coins, I'll just sit on my stash