IT CRAVES THAT MINERAL

Why haven't you bought into the SALT token pre-sale?

>Erik Voorhees founded. Name alone is pump. Shapeshift founder. Satoshidice. Bitcoin oldhead.

>ERC20 token.

>Still in presale. Final tier has 60% left. Then to exchanges.

>Actually has a purpose. Take fiat loans out on crypto capital without paying capital gains tax. 1 sentence, no bullshit or scams. Fills a real need.

>Earliest tier of funding went mostly to employees who cannot sell tokens for 1 year.

>No publicity, YET. Voorhees has been raped by the SEC once (satoshidice) and knows the tokens will all sell anyways so no marketing really needed yet. The whitepage steers extremely clear of any market speculation but it's all wink/wink.

I'm expecting good things when every shitcoin out there does 10x and then a real coin comes along with a good whitepage and a great team.

Other urls found in this thread:

membership.saltlending.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you actually get in though? I thought ICO hadn't started?

The pre-sale link is private, you left out of the main post.

>membership.saltlending.com/

I'm expecting immediate $30-$50 range and will be dumping 20% of my coins then. Holding the rest for the moon baby.

shhh don't tell the normies

I don't care who profits. I'm already locked and loaded with all my tokens just waiting for exchanges. I just want this presale over like today so I can moon. If /biz wants in on some profit and decides to turn down the autism for once and listen that's fine with me.

I FUCKING MISSED IT AGAIN I THOUGHT IT WAS SEPTEMBER

$7.5?! That's putting the value at (120,000,000*7.5) $900m!
TENX is valued at $350m; you'd be a cuck for the early buyers if you bought at $7.5

What am I missing?

Came across SALT on accident almost 2 months ago. Saw Vorhees name, acquired 3000 at 1.50. I'm feeling things I've never felt before.

honestly lads im sad

Market cap will be like 100m when it hits exchanges. Not all the coins are able to be sold. And company holds 65% of them.

Can newfags buy tokens or no?

7.5 for a coin. I'd wait till hit's first exchanges, deffo get for cheaper

.So anyone who buys above 2.38095238095 is a cuck?

Only non-cuck in the thread is either no salts or dollar man :D.

Because the VCs got it for $.25 and its now $7.5

Nice, just bought 100k.

Nice, gonna be sitting pretty soon. The first company to actually corner the lending and credit market in crypto is going to be rich af.

fuck $7.50

bullshit. this company will fail

How many tiers are there?

these price brackets are ridiculous

however, everything else looks promising

C'ya at $75

Eventually. No doubt your initial investment will have been worth more if you had kept it instead of trading it for shit SALT.

Because they sold millions of them @ $0.25 to their early investor friends

You guys do realize that the whale pre-sale for this shit was something like 25 cents a token, right?

It's already mooned because idiots are willing to buy in at a 3000% premium... before it event left the ICO stage. But don't worry, I'm sure it'll hit a billion dollar market cap right out of ICO so you guys will get your very own moon mission :^)

Gotta hand it to the organizers of this thing. Very brazen, but they know just how greedy and stupid the average crypto investor is.

Agree with this ... but I bought in at 1.50. It's very clever, they essentially created their own exchange and control price.

yup. this ICO is just insulting. fuck them and fuck all you salt shills.

Yup. The jump in price for each tier is insane. Anyone buying at the current price will be holding bags for a long time.

Because people already bought it at 0.25 and I have to pay 7 dollars for a token that consumer price will be 10 dollars

This is a ponzi scheme on so many levels

I believe 65% of the tokens are retained by the company and employees are banned from selling for a year. Should buy a little more time before any substantial dumps happen.