Could've tripled my stack with BCC

> missed BCC

I need to be hanged, quartered and drawn.

Same here. Would have made about 100k seriously. Contemplating life right now.

Crypto makes me miserable really

Holy shit

FUCKK
FUCKF
CUKFKKK

Saw how stable it was at 300$ but thought my NEO and OMG would climb.

Now my 2700 is 2150 when it could be 7 fucking grand.

same boat here.. but different shit coins, forgot about the diff adjustment

BCC will surpass the 1000$ tonight maybe even 1100$.

god i hope so. bought back in at .21. can't stop watchin these charts. it's making me crazy

hindsight is a bitch, but useless to think about user

back in feb, digibyte was 10-12 satoshi, it almost hit 3k back in june or something

that's a whopping 200-300x gain depending on when you entered

>Sold a few hrs before the pump

CRAWLINNGGGGGGGG IN MY SKINNNNNNNNNNNN

Loser checking in here. Had 40 btc at time of fork (not on Bittrex), salivating to sell my bcc, couldn't wait. Sold 39 at ~300$, held one just in case. Happy for weeks because was up 12k until yesterday. Sold my last bcc for 935 today. ~24k mistake right now. Still doing good but could have been better.

Also held 500 eth when it split to etc. sold etc for 2.50$, bought eth with it before it mooned but could have done way better if sold when etc was ~20$.

Lesson here is hold forked coins and wait for the pump. Massive gains for patience

This coin has been a rollercoaster, will there be another dip anytime soon?

Thought about buying at 0.67 but it seemed expensive. Then sold some I had at 0.99. FML

Bitcoin has dropped less than bcc has gained. The only road for us is hodl in hopes the chinks profit run and pump btc to 5k

>0.0*

Am I the only one that doesn't give a single fuck about BCC? I'm making insane profits here with ZRX, DNT and BNB. BCC is nothing compared to that. So many people desperately hoping for a BTC collapse, which is never going to happen. But yeah, keep trusting some shady chink because "muh satoshi's vision", he's totally not in it for the money, and will not fuck you over.

> from 0.06 to 0.22
> probably up to 0.5 at least
> nothing
> coping

>profits here with ZRX, DNT and BNB

Shitcoins everywhere.

>probably

At least you're honest about your doubt. I'm not going to get my hands dirty with an obviously orchestrated pump originating from korea and china, for a measly 3x profit. I only invest in solid projects with a competent team behind the scenes, not cults. My profits are guaranteed, yours could be gone in a matter of minutes.

But Jihan Wu would never screw us over for profit. Muh Satoshi's vision!

>any of those
>shitcoins

Didn't do your homework I see. Your loss.

bra dw it just shows how fast the price can change, you wont miss another coins pump next time

there will be others

3 days ago balance at $7386
woke up to see balance at $13700
7 hrs later it is at $17000-$18k
to top it off, tomorrow is my birthday.