Were looking at 13k sats right now. where should we put buy orders? 8k?

were looking at 13k sats right now. where should we put buy orders? 8k?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitfinex.com/ethfinex#nectar-token
ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not touching 8k sats. Buy in now before ethfinex goes live and it moons insanely hard.

smells like bag holding anti-fuddery, give some impartial advice, i doubt your one post on Veeky Forums will change the price of your coin

that seems a low enough target op

118K bagholder since ICO here (yes 1000x profit)

We're NEVER going back to 8k sats
You need proof ? Look at the buy walls.

Also two major project coming soon : radar relay and ethfinex

(and also some surprise exchange listing)

I'm hodling long term. Will sell 10% at 1$ t recoup investement. At lot will so expect a little dip.

But then it will probably keep mooning if the projects are coming

Yes I'm such a bagholder even though I bought in the ICO..

I just gave him impartial advice. Ethfinex will be using ZRX tokens as transaction fees and it will be doing millions of dollars in trading volume. Do the math.

And that's only ONE of the companies using the 0x protocol when there are a bunch of others.

Coinbase shilling it (CEO hinted they may use it) and the founder is an adviser.

>I just gave him impartial advice. Ethfinex will be using ZRX tokens as transaction fees and it will be doing millions of dollars in trading volume. Do the math.

why lie tho? they'll be using ZRX for testing purposes early in development before launching their own coin that does everything ZRX does, with fees going to their users. made very clear in their literature. fellow ICO buyer/holder

Why are you making shit up? It literally says they are integrating the 0x protocol on ethfinex and it has nothing to do with testing.

Anyone can go here: bitfinex.com/ethfinex#nectar-token

And can see it in their whitepaper.

Why is 0x up and DNT down?

well we literally hit 9k sats like 10 hours ago so idk why 8k is impossible after the hype wears off

the hype hasn't even begun senpai

quarter billion market cap pretty sure its hyped lmao.

if you want to just 4x you have to go to a billion

which exchange is this shitty coin even on?

it got added to Polo last night/early morning.
>sold my DGB bags at 77% loss
>bought 0x
>already loosing money on 0x

I know I need to be more patient, but I can't help but feel I'm crypto-cursed.

Why would you call it crypto curse? This isn't /pol/ dude with conspiracies and curses and voodoo. This is trading man. You made bad decisions and trades, don't blame it on a curse.

Take your losses and keep moving.

do you buy at price or do you set buy order

Fuck this boring shitcoin. I'm selling

its been out four days and its boring already?

It was only up because of 0x, now people want the real thing

Don't mind these people. Anything that doesn't gain them 10000x profit within the week is "boring shitcoin". That's why they'll stay poor forever.

You got in too late.
You don't need to be more patient, you need to be more timely.
You got into DGB late (or you didn't sell when you were supposed to), you got into 0x late.
If you think this is about patience then you're missing your issue. You need to be early, not patient.

Now go find a coin that isn't up 1000 percent in the past 5 days.

it's just added to a solid exchange. before polo, it was on etherdelta and liqui both are low volume shit exchanges. how is that late?

what are the short term predictions on this one?

2-3 dollar?

It will hit $2 within 2 weeks IMO.

>77% loss

wew, lad

Hey he's the one complaining about it going down as soon as he got in.
If you dont want that issue or uncertainty you have to get in early.

Protocol is not token. I say this is someone with a good amount of zrx

that's not counting the free BCH I missed out on
I think deep down I hate making money

Because 99% wait with buying until a coin is on a "solid exchange", greatly diminishing your chance of a decent profit. Right now ICO buyers are ALREADY at 10x profit, and etherdelta buyers at 5x.

Patience. If you get lucky with one coin, you might be set for life. Examples of very promising upcoming ICOs are ChainLink and Red Pulse.

just bought 10000

what are the chances of this being 10 dollar anytime soon?

i'm not looking for 10x. anything between 50% to x2 is enough for me.

I would bet .2BTC that it will never hit 8k sats again.

Current market cap is $300,475,200; and we're at about 50 cent per token. You'd need a 20x market cap increase to get to $10, so $6,000,000,000. Unlikely. I think $1 is possible, $2 maybe....

What's best place to buy and store this thing. People say both Polo and Liqui are shady as fuck

it's storable on any eth wallet. Use myetherwallet or better: Ledger nano s + myetherwallet

Ok thanks - where to buy though?

The protocol requires fees be paid in ZRX. It's required at the framework level user.

It says 600M on marketcap but it's actually 500M

ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s This is pretty much as safe as you can get

>Sept 15
Can't I just buy it from amazon

Ofc. you can, why the fuck do you ask then dude, just buy wherever you want. Amazon, ebay whatever. as long as you don't buy a used one (yes, people did that) you're good.

Just wondering if it's safe or if amazon has a history of getting tampered-with ones.

CIA/FBI has a department that intercepts packages with electronics and tampers/install malware on them.

Bought 200 last night at 9k satoshis and sold at 17.4k satoshis. Please donate BTC for more fun: 1BciPx4o5zFujuin97XpxDhyrziFb4yKZ4