ICO Spreadsheey

Anyone save this spreadsheet that was posted yesterday. It's bait to follow now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/HACKINGTHESYSTEM
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TCdf8Sic-IaKTCMiar7Iu4il9MOR7U2lh_QmgNMYJYQ/htmlview?sle=true#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well? Post it if you want us to save it

I'm axin because he renigged his google document and its just links to follow him now. I didn't screencap it. He or someone else posted the link yesterday.

It was detailed and I was using it to research the ICO's coming up in the next month

figured it would disappear, i saved a copy to my own drive

can someone post it here.

for the love of god.

help a poorfag out.

i WANNA MAKE IT!

repost it brah

It does kind of sound like some kind of trick to get us all pumping the various ICOs that they want us to pump

Don't fall for it user it was clearly a controlled "leak"

It seemed legit to me I still want it to help my own DD. If you have it help us out user.

I actually saved the spreadsheet. You want it>

Yes user. May the money skelley visit you if you post.

pls

Here you go anons I got a screenshot of the important part

post it you jew

can't even see anything user... c mon lol

I fucking hate niggers that get a regular job and think they're "business moguls".

enhance.
enhance.

JUST POST THE SPREADSHEET

REEEEEEEE

youtube.com/HACKINGTHESYSTEM
this nigger knows his siht xd

OK, ok. I've got another spreadsheet of most promising low-cap coins that I made myself, one sec I'll dig it out...

i have it...saved it on my phone. singles and i post

Rolllllllllllin. for single
This is going all over the place. I hope your own low caps at least includes beaded lizard coin.

I always deliver

Just remember that kiddo

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TCdf8Sic-IaKTCMiar7Iu4il9MOR7U2lh_QmgNMYJYQ/htmlview?sle=true#

Here

Did a lot of data collecting and then built this. Plan on using this to invest in the most promising low cap coins for biggest returns

whelp, it looks like it closed, i have screen shots

THIS SPREADSHEET IS OBSOLETE.

Thanks. Used my opti visors. Sucks for the rest of you guys if you don't have some.

do you have it in lower resolution?

So many stinky cunts here.

Btw monetha will be the next tenx.

That thread with the spreadsheet was clearly this fucking bitchtit shilling his youtube channel and twitter account. He knew that link would be passed around for fucking ages afterwards.

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TCdf8Sic-IaKTCMiar7Iu4il9MOR7U2lh_QmgNMYJYQ/htmlview?sle=true#
thanks reddit FAG

decentraland was the shittiest ico to date and this stupid motherfucker graded it at 87%?

Uganda Pizza Police