Bitcoin major crash

remember two days ago when I told you guys that was the best time to get out of bitcoin? well, have you yet? we still have a long ways to go

Never seen you before m8

if you've been here last two days you have seen me

i can vouche for this faggot, kept saying btc will crash and its been crashing. the bull run looks like its over but so much fomo and cope is keeping btc from going full dgb

>$900 a bitcoin
ITS GOING TO CRASH
>$1500 a bitcoin
ITS A BUBBLE
>$1900 a bitcoin
ITS A BULLTRAP
>$2300 a bitcoin
CHINA
>$2900 a bitcoin
PONZI
>$3300 a bitcoin
FLIM FLAM
>$3900 a bitcoin
SCAM
>$4400 a bitcoin
MONOPOLY MONEY
>It dips to $4000
SEE I TOLD YOU SO

Everyone who's paid attention noticed that BTC peaked at 4400 and that SegWit2x was a timebomb. Just let them lose money

If you'd been here before you'd know it's an anonymous imageboard. No karma here m8 u seem 2 b lost

>I told you that something that had 50% chance of happening happened
>This means that everything I say will happen from now on
I said that BTC would have a big bull run before august 1, guess that means you have to listen to everything I say from now on.
Pic related. The fact that you retards KEEP comparing shitcoins to bitcoin is hilarious.

T-this time it's different!

I like how you left out the huge crashes. lol

more like
>1$
It's a fad!
>$100
It's a bubble and a fad!
>$1000
It's a bubble!
>$100
See! told it was a bubble and a scam
>$1000 again
It's a scam, monopoly money
>$2000
It's a bubble!
>$3000
It's a bubble!
>$1800
SEE, BUBBLE IS CRASHING! IT WILL NEVER GET PAST $3000 AGAIN. MAYBE BUY BACK WHEN IT'S SUB $1100
>$3000 again
BEAR TRAP, CORRECTION INCOMING
>3600
BUBBLE, IT WILL CRASH
>$4000
BUBBLE, IT WILL CRASH
>4500
BUBBLE, IT WILL CRASH
>$4000
SEE IT'S CRASHING! I TOLD YOU SO

bitcoin is literally breaking into pieces. segwit2x is a different coin with a different dev team, not core, and 90% miner support. bcc is more profitable to mine and faster than the other chains, leaving the core chain with nothing going for it except propaganda and censorship. also bitcoin is also overbought due to the tether scandal and crashing on its own.

its being attacked on 3 fronts after double topping at an ath, facing huge sell walls, and theres like a 90% chance when segwit2x activates the core chain will experience a network failure.

its over for the core chain, regardless of if bcc wins today, because of segwit2x.

>bcc is more profitable to mine and faster than the other chains
Going by this logic, almost every shitcoin on the top50 should have a higher marketcap than BTC. Bitcoin value was never due to how fast and profitable to mine it was.

>it's over because of bla bla
Have been reading this for the past 3 years.

That is from this year alone. Cope harder nocoiner.

Nice, just sold 100k

I pointed out the double top last night and people just ignored me. BTC TO 10k!

it has to do with how easy it is to get that profit from existing hardware. you literally chance one variable and get 2-3x returns.

that's not even the final boss though. segwit2x is signaling with 90% of the current btc hash power, right now, and is a different token than the current btc token.

regardless of all of that, gox 2.0 is happening in the background at the same time, right now, and every analysis atm has called tops and a retrace to 3000 based on technicals

your current btc token is like the etc token is to the eth token with one difference: when segwit2x activates the original btc chain will experience network failure and die

desu i started this just as a troll post 2 days ago but we seem to be going in that direction and we have some good discourse sometimes so i'll keep shit posting

Yeah I also posted the low volume. BTC had every sign of a crash yesterday at this time. Cant believe its still over 4k though. Someone is working hard to keep that above water.

>it has to do with how easy it is to get that profit from existing hardware.
Nope, it has to do with being the first, most trustable, used and secure crypto out there.

>nalysis atm has called tops and a retrace to 3000 based on technicals
Same analysts who called $3600 the top when it was at $3000

>your current btc token is like the etc token
Except BTC is the original coin and has 70B marketcap, unlike ETC which is the hardfork of the original ETH.

>when segwit2x activates the original btc chain will experience network failure and die
Nice evidence.

Now, to prove that you are a fudding piece of shit that just wants to buy the bags of others, If that was really true and so certain, why are you alerting everyone? You can make mad profits and doesn't need to spend so much time trying to convince everyone on a anonymous board. It's counterproductive for you to alert everyone

I don't have to cope anymore I bought below $2000 and sold at $4400. You act like holding takes some great amount of intelligence. "look guys I'm losing money but I'm not selling!" lmao you could be making free BTC right now.

Everyone with half a brain is buying Decred while its low.