>is not even private
>most transactions are linkable
>developer is a brony faggot who spends his time shitposting on twitter

im not apologizing to literal loser coins

I'll apologize when it ever recovers from their big short scheme

just sold my bags BREAK-EVEN lel Fuck monero

good

See you at 0.02btc nomoneros

Still have 280 of them. Used to be more, but I jumped into coins like DNT to +2x my money.

Happy to see this bad boy rise. Let's break $100 by monday.

That STILL isn't a recovery from their scheme lmao

I
LOVE
THIS
COIN

Dude, its ok you can still get in before 0.1btc

>only own 5 xmr
>can't log in to kraken to fomo buy more
welp

>is not even private
still waiting for someone to claim that bounty for proving it's not private

in b4 link to Andrew Miller's Zcash hitpiece

>inb4 linking actual evidence

that's not how it works, user, you cant just ignore the truth

The paper is completely useless. I've read it as well as Monero's response to it. Look, I don't like fluffyfaggot more than anybody else but trying to argue against Monero from a tech standpoint is ludicrous. Every other user-coin is inferior. Monero isn't a great investment coin but its utility is obvious.

Keeps going up bois

Cmon, I want mooaaar. Pump that shit boys,

>>is not even private
>>most transactions are linkable

Do you have any evidence outside of trips?

It's a shitcoin because it's not nearly as adopted as LTC and not providing anything other coins can't.

>he thinks monero is worse than LTC

People really do this? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

They're probably waiting for their pay check to arrive so they can buy some more if they delay the mooning

>you cant just ignore the truth
>just ignores the truth that the bounty still is up for grabs

LTC has cheaper fee.

I thought your overlord told you that it wasn't a coin for holding and using on exchanges. WTF are you doing user?

Code seems to be good, problem was that if you run a node you could know who the fuck was doing what and pretty much pinpoint the point of origin and destination of any transaction that was passing by. I believe they fixed this. At least they took the time to kill any youtube video of devs admitting this was true.

yes, people does this, if not check on how much astroturfing the monero faggots do with other coins

running a node just shows that you are connected to the network, it doesn't show your transactions. its like how everyone can see when you are connected to tor, but they cant actually see what sites you are visiting.

>running a node just shows that you are connected to the network, it doesn't show your transactions.
Did they fix this? I don't know if it was fixed last month or not.

>$60
Non-moneros on suicide watch

are you ready for a miracle?

how does bitcoin deal with every merchant i pay something to knowing my entire financial history if he chooses to investigate hard enough?

It doesn't. Monero is the future