"We came from the beginning of the Nile where God Hapi dwells, at the foothills of The Mountains of the Moon."

"We came from the beginning of the Nile where God Hapi dwells, at the foothills of The Mountains of the Moon."
-The book of the dead

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

monitor.co.ug/artsculture/Reviews/Ancient-Egyptian-Pharaohs-related-to-Ugandans---DNA/691232-2419938-lf2y6h/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they also believed that the nile came up out of the earth

They meant they came from the south, which is common knowledge.

I mean how do you expect Desert people to articulate glaciers melting from mountains with no rain?

i don't know of any subterranean glaciers

But /pol/ said they came from Europe.
Historians BTFO

>what is the Ice Age

There were no glaciers in Egypt you dense cunt.

It's called a "myth".

That Egyptians had a creation story that involves a river in Egypt? Are you dense?

the ice age didn't involve subterranean glaciers in africa?

That's what they want you to believe

>they tell everybody where they were from
>insecure white people "they're lying"

>Jews tell everyone where they're "from"
>UN resolution

"Africa" is a big place. In Egypt? No.

KIDF detected

No you stupid Ferenji I'm stating most could not understand what a glacier is. The ultimate source of Nile Waters is in the glaciers from the Mountains of the Moon in Mount Choqa that spill into lake Tana and run into the Nile.

Why do stupid people respond to posts they know nothing about?

except that the egyptians didn't know that the Nile originated from any mountains, they believed it rose out of the earth. the nile from the waters below the earth paralleled the nile from the waters above the earth (rain). this doesn't sound at all remotely similar to what you claim

>The ultimate source of Nile Waters is in the glaciers from the Mountains of the Moon in Mount Choqa that spill into lake Tana and run into the Nile.

This isn't true. The source of the Nile is rainwater falling on the east African highlands.

Hold up, I'm pretty sure it was conclusively proven recently that Ancient Egyptians were not in any extent Black but in fact Near Eastern people in terms of genetic similarity.

No physone should the primary genetic imput is ethio-somali, Ethiopic, Nilo-Saharan with minor Arab genes found in Ethiopian but not Somali and other cushitics.

They used lower Egyptians near the Levantine region and didn't bother using proto, early or mid Dynastic samples.

Also even those samples had some African ancestry even though they also incorrectly used Yoruba as some supposed African baseline which is incorrect.

That "study" was in no way conclusive. It was riddled with discrepancies, but a lot of people ran with it uncritically because it is what they want to believe. There was also a study that said ancient Egyptians were black. monitor.co.ug/artsculture/Reviews/Ancient-Egyptian-Pharaohs-related-to-Ugandans---DNA/691232-2419938-lf2y6h/index.html

I can't believe they tried to pass this of as science.

It means you are asspained so you took your own reply in the other thread to make a new one

The Irish creation myth says that they came about when a bunch of Egyptians fucked a bunch of sea monsters whose offspring then fucked the gods

Should we believe that as well?

But the quote in the OP isn't nearly as outlandish.

No it doesn't, the Irish myths say they came from Spain and conquered the island from the Elves and Goblins who lived there before the arrival of humans. Their myths don't actually say how humans came to be, or at any rate none of the myths of theirs that have come down to us do.

>didn't bother

Africa doesn't have the ideal conditions for preservation of DNA. I'm sure there will more testing eventually.

And no, Yoruba don't matter the slightest.
The people who developed the field of population genetics have 50-60 IQ points over you and are in full agreement about the methodology and it's reliability.

So all "black" people are yoruba, and purely yoruba?

The sample base for the "ancient Egyptians" weren't ethnic Egyptians.

Well you can look at the picture and see that the Yoruba and Somali are not genetically close and even without Middle Eastern admixture in Somalis the genetic distance would still be large.

But Ancient Egyptians weren't shifted towards either Somalis or Yorubas.

>Niggers
>building pyramids
It doesn't get much more outlandish than that user.

How so, they built the US capital.

MJ pls.

Bump

It was literally built with slave labor you mong.