At what point does euthanasia become an acceptable option?

At what point does euthanasia become an acceptable option?

Other urls found in this thread:

anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/07/horn-africans-mixture-between-east.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only if that person is going to suffer more than they could get out of life. Say they're born blind, deaf, and paralyzed.

But being black, or having a lower IQ, or having a minor dissability is in no way a acceptable situation for euthanasia.
Especially when you are referring to hundreds of millions, or even billions, of people.

I would only enforce a continent wide one child police, it would make wonders for them and the planet.

When the person being killed wants it.

But how do you judge whether or not someone is competent to understand the meaning of this?

fpbp

If you've ever interacted with Africans who aren't from malnourished regions and lived in farming communities or cities you'd realize they aren't dumb or at least not any dumber than any other people.

That's anywhere on the planet tbqh

Why second guess them? Get them an interview with a series of psychiatrists, if they still want to die then let them die.

I'm American but ethnically ethiopian. Should I be euthanized?

Always. People have a right to kill themselves if they want, and if they're unable to do it, they should be able to request assistance. The right to live in freedom means also having the right to refuse to live.

I'm not saying you should move to Ethiopia but I would if I was you.

Absolutely.
>What is the One Drop Rule

Why? I can hardly speak/understand the language.

Ethiopians are not niggers, they are black caucasians.

>black
>not niggers
>black caucasian

W-what? STOP CHALLENGING MY WORLD VIEW

they're communists
They're the worst kind of living creature

lol I get something along those lines a lot

The county got taken over by a communist regime throughout the 70s and 80s but its past that now. It was a horrible time

Once a commie always a commie

>lol I get something along those lines a lot

Because it's true. Afro-Asiatics are not Negroes.

>HURR race is just skin deep :^)

Get fucked leftypol.

Depends of the Ethiopian of course, are you an Orome scum or Amhara master race? Or what of the nearly 30 tribes are you from.

Don't know why you posted Africa but euthanasia is fine to be honest if a person has the free choice to do it.

Oh I know we're mixed, read this:

anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/07/horn-africans-mixture-between-east.html

We are basically a mix of a currently extinct native african population + West Asians (probably from south arabia).

I am Amhara but we're all pretty mixed up with each other. I have oromo mixture on my dads side. Plenty of amharas are accultured oromos. We all look the same regardless.

Africa is in serious need of eugenics. I personally plan on getting a vasectomy. I think incentives should be put in place to encourage sterilization of African women. The can't rub together two nickles, but they breed like nobody's business.

"Black" is a synonym for Negro, it's a term invented by Americans to describe the Africans taken to the US as slaves. Using it to describe Ethiopians simply because they have dark skin is semantic drift.

What can you tell about the medieval/before Italians Ethiopia than it's cool user? Apart of being the most handsome africans be far (only nilotics come close really) I really don't know much about it.
Epics, badass moments, great kings or whatever, traditional myths or cool legends are welcomed there.

*Sub-saharan. I mean, Berbers are can still be more handsome/beautiful, but lots of Afars and other habeshi could compete unlike nearly all other africans.

Towards leftists and left-handed people.

>We are basically a mix of a currently extinct native african population

it says the Anuak has 0 West Eurasian admixture, doe that mean they are a mix of those extinct native africans with other african races?

this and only this. Except when they've been in a coma for like 6 months.

it matters not.

Yeah nilotes like anuak, dinka, and others have the highest amount of that component so they are the closest to that ancestor. However, they also have decent niger-congo input that our native component lacked so they aren't perfect representatives.

Eh, I'm a bit foggy on stuff like that, I'd need to ask my grandmother. I'm decently knowledgeable about the history though. My favorite time period is definitely the Aksumite era because of how little we know about it. It had a comfy trade relationship with the Byzantimes and regularly interacted with Arabia; even conquering it once.

>The Kingdom of Aksum (also known as the Kingdom of Axum or the Aksumite Empire) was an ancient kingdom located in present-day Eritrea and the Tigray Region of Ethiopia.[2] Ruled by the Aksumites, it existed from approximately 100 AD to 940 AD. The polity was centered in the city of Axum. It grew from the proto-Aksumite Iron Age period c. 4th century BC to achieve prominence by the 1st century AD, and became a major player on the commercial route between the Roman Empire and Ancient India. The Aksumite rulers facilitated trade by minting their own Aksumite currency, with the state establishing its hegemony over the declining Kingdom of Kush. It also regularly entered the politics of the kingdoms on the Arabian Peninsula, and eventually extended its rule over the region with the conquest of the Himyarite Kingdom. The Persian Prophet Mani (died 274 AD) regarded Axum as one of the four great powers of his time, alongside Persia, Rome, and China.[3][4

foreign aid was a mistake

>colonialism was a mistake
fixed

>decolonialism was a mistake
fixed

Dang, do so, I really love those little tid bits. It's true the Afar men are considered to be more alpha for the number of men they have killed? Also isn' the population grow of Ethiopia out of hand? You guys should stabilize before you destroy all your resource being too many, at this pace and with the next industrial revolution you guys will only get poorer.

We crossed that point already.