I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE

I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE
SOMEONE PUMP NEO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dont worry it will skyrocket again

when did u buy in?

35 dollars

fucking 1220 after selling at 1245 because i figured it could moon again 4 FUCKING DAYS AGO

me at 16$

Whales manipulated the price so much that now people are scared to go back in.

I told you fuckers to cash out at 0.0125, but noooooo "NEO's gonna hit $100 by the end of the week"

The prediction was that Neo would hit $100 by the end of next week. It can happen still.

I was the one who made.the prediction.

I got a buy filled at 30.60 yesterday just in case. Pretty sure the hype is over though.

>Pretty sure the hype is over though.
It's because BCH stole the show for a while. But now BCH is falling, so I think part of the profits made there may return to Neo.

Unfortunately, whales abused their power here, and scared people into panic selling. These people will take a while to regain confidence.

hahahaha, you really think it’s over?
>he thinks chink ethereum will stop at ~40 Dollar
>he will be sorry if he exits now

TNW reported
>shit will skyrocket and go mainstream invest
like ETH did..

>you really think it’s over?
I never said that. Did you read my post?

My Neo is safely deposited in my wallet, making me lots of gas.

JUST FUCKING BUY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bruh learn 2 read

I have no neo when and what price should I actually buy in, For maximum gains.

It's going to rise.
Whales are keeping the price low through a sell wall, volume is still drastically increasing. As soon as the wall breaks, price will rise, because whales will want to harvest their pumped gains.

how does this work? how much gas does it create and what is gas worth atm?

neotogas.com
it's not worth staking unless you have like 500, minimum

Keep in mind that both Neo and Gas appreciate over time. So if you invest 10k in Neo now, you might sell your investment off in a few months for 2 or 3x ROI. Gas prices are bound to increase as the platform gains acceptance.

Also, mining gas is free. You don't have to invest in hardware, mining pools, or pay for electricity. It's way more profitable than ethereum in the long run.

>Keep in mind that both Neo and Gas appreciate over time

They could also be worth $0 in 2 years

I must make the money that I've lost back!

not gonna happen, buddy. NEO is established crypto at this point.

Chinese always use their own shit. Think of any Western company and there's some Chinese copy cat valued at near the same or greater. Neo is the first Chinese crypto to gain widespread acceptance so the chinks will bandwagon it like crazy.

Let irrational Chinese nationalism make you rich

that feel when my overnight sell order missed by 2k sats

>They could also be worth $0 in 2 years
Unlikely. I'm not planning on holding for 2 years, though. At some point I'll sell my Neo to a whale. Whales will accumulate Neo and form large gas 'mining rigs' over time.

This. Let's say the Chinese government wants to modernize their bureaucracy and invest in a smart contracts platform. Which will they choose? Neo or Ethereum? Neo, obviously. There's no question they would prefer to invest in native tech.

yup. we're gonna sell to a whale and get rich mother fuckers.

>sell to a whale and get rich
Whales will swallow the whole thing over time. When 1 neo = $300, only large whales will have enough money to buy more.

If you have 25k Neo, you make at least $300 a day. You can use that money to swallow 1 more Neo / day.

what people don't understand about NEO is that it's not really a currency, it's a SHARE in the company. that's why they control 50% of the shares, and why $1000+ evaluations on a company share are not unthinkable.

Honestly the best thing for NEO would be to get ordinary Chinese to start buying it. The Chinese govt won't let anything fail that would affect the livelihood of their people (and thus, the government's image). Focus on local Chinese media exposure - that's what's important

>$1000+ evaluations on a company share are not unthinkable.

Yes, but the evaluation will depend on how much $ per share is paid in dividends (gas).

Right now you make 1 gas ($30) a day if you have 2000 shares.

That's about $ 1.36 / share for each quarter.
30 / 2000 * 91 (days) = 1.36

S&P 500 companies pay between $0.30 to $0.50 / share. So Neo is still undervalued in comparison to dividend paying stocks. If the price of Gas remains at $30, Neo shares should be worth at least $100.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sounds about right. And as NEO increases in price, so will GAS. A never ending feedback loop of getting rich, bitches :)

the problem is that the supply of GAS is, as of now, purely speculative. There is no one using gas anywhere. We don't know whether 1 GAS will run a service for weeks or minutes.

what we do know is that you need 1000 GAS to become a master node.

I meant the demand of GAS, not the supply

Imagine buying shares in oil drilling companies before cars were actually invented. until you find out how much oil a car needs, it's hard to evaluate whether X dollars a share is a little or a lot

fuck im stoned i dont even know if that makes any sense

>the problem is that the supply of GAS is, as of now, purely speculative.
Correct.
All cryptos are purely speculative. As a result, prices are determined only by the supply vs. demand curve. All demand, so far, is speculative (people buy a coin expecting its price to go up).

If the demand for Gas rises faster than the supply, prices will go up necessarily. Right now there's very little demand for gas since it hasn't even been listed by major exchanges. I think demand will only increase from now on. Each time a major exchange lists Gas, demand will increase because Gas will be available to a larger number of potential buyers.

Supply will increase at a descending rate over time, just like Ethereum's supply mechanism.

there's a conference tomorrow the price has to m-moon right guys? you know... with Microsoft

kys

NO YOU KILL YOURSELF BUY NEO RIGHT NOW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

I still remember when I told people to sell that POS at 50.

But guess what? You got FOMO d thinking it could go to 100 without anything worthwhile coming out.

another bitch with a 4 figure portfolio is gonna teach us his ways

b-but muh GAS cambodian ethereum

MICROSOFT!!

You also said it @ $8 you dipshit.

Neo is hitting $100 this year.

Lmao, I bought in at 6. I was FOMOing you guys into pumping the "Chinese eth".

yeah, ok

JUST BUY BUY BUY UNTIL THERE'S A NEW HIGH GUYS YOU CAN DO IT

just hold you dumb fuck, its been a few fucking days. it will moon again

It's slowly climbing back up. I wouldn't worry.

Just hodle and buy more if you can. Relax.

Everyone should be accumulating right now. Once it reaches 3 digits you'll kick yourself if you don't.

Agree.

I only have 31 NEO. :(

srs?

>he bought a shitcoin after the pump

to get rich, you must get lucky enough to buy when its flat

time to search for a coin that's still flat, lol at holding any other coin than BTC after the first pump

>he thinks NEO is a shit coin