Blockfolio rate em

Rate

>IOCeal

Muh nigga

Our dev fucks

Sell xby

anyone who doesn't hold OMG should just be gunned down in the streets

lol
the testnet just came out and marketings about to begin. This is the worst time to sell and the best time to buy.

went all in yesterday on the dip

we got ourselves a smarty pants here

Started with 500€ 3 months ago
How did i do lads

lol @ no cloak before the x5

Terrible fucking coins in this thread.

Oh forgot to add, i started with $500

i feel good about it

Not pictured: ARK, XMR IOTA and a bunch of other shit.

you should. we NEO bros are gonna make it

gg man , when did u start?

Farmer coming through

BAT and IOTA are good. GNT seems like naked emperor tech.

WAVES has some great partnerships that will bring real money in.

You might make some real money user, just don't get greedy. Know when to exit and stick to your plan.

I apologize in advance for my trash currency. Any tips bois I started with £400.

God tier.

These portfolio's are fucking terrible especially the dude that went all in on NEO lmao enjoy your Chink vaporware.

The guy with nothing but bitbean is giving NEO holders advice lol

January, got onto Eth when it was trading at $10, used the gains and put it into strat at .50, then used those gains to distribute among solid holds.

>thanks to a random user I managed to turn a $50 dollar hedge on rialto into $500 dollars (rialto on ether delta was trading at $0.05)

Waves is comfy, got in at 2.00 ish. I put some waves into some waves tokens (namey coffeecoin)

Mein xrl Brüder

Are you going to hodl BTM? Doesn't seem like it has much room to go

We are going to the moon with that coin. Plus the sweet dividends hnnng

fuck u jared u cuck

Probably going to sell half my stack and keep the rest. It will probably double or triple within a month but better opportunity are around I want to get more BNB and some IO Coin.

Poorfag here, how'd I do?

90/90/90 rule

Before you go claiming I'm LARPING again, I was moving my BCC around today and had the opportunity to sign a message from my biggest BCC wallet address:
Fuck you I'm rich bitch, I got over 1000 BTC BCC and Monero

IPc8HkY+WwQQytaHJTVPV2LMd/aJ2ezqSmBsm+A2A8NmABz7/BC42QWuMV1pdESI+85U/0G8I3LsSrnjn9n+xmM=
1q1q3Sox7WRUFmckJTHyJjBSTkbfG5Vfw

Any advice?

good job nerd, if you are actively trading why not try some slightly riskier and more gainful coins?
why dont you at least hold ethereum and neo?

Finally a good portfolio with no shitcoins.

>no OMG
0/10

Any advice for my poor ass?

You're gonna make it. Get some ETH.

>shitload of money into OMG
9/10 good job. For 10/10, hold NEO too

More OMG

Am I gonna make it?

you'll get into 5 figures with that NEO, at least

Been thinking of buying some NEO after 0x moons again, any chance NEO will go up to $100?

>obsesses over chinese coins
>doesn't hold the best one

How high do you think it'll go?

wew just realized my previous post wasnt accurate. here is the updated version
excellent investment stategy

love seeing the all in NEO blockfolios. you guys are smarter than I thought

Advice?
Was thinkin of some OMG when it dips below 7 again
And getting rid of stratis asap.
I'm poor as fuck so I been putting a little into everything.

Hopefully $10-$12

No idea, hopefully because that would be awesome

How long until that, do you think?

december at the latest
i used to predict $100 by december, but now I'm thinking 200+ easily

>
>Hopefully $10-$12
Dude it will go way higher than that. 10-12$ is almost 100% by the end of the month. Screencap this and thank me later

Can't wait to finally retire at some point in the coming years.

Need 65k to pay off student loans. Pls pray for me.

Continuously adding on to my NEO holdings

You should be fine.

Any advice for me user? I only got lucky. I don't know if I can get lucky all the way to 65k.

whats good?

Hodl and gtfo when you have 60k, don't be greedy.

For that to happen ZRX would have to rise beyond $1 user. That doesn't seem likely to me?

Question for people who have ~50k in holdings

Im going to need that amount by next June. Is it possible to get those gains from ~$1000?

Imo you should wait for next zrx and dnt pumps and then continue with other coins if you don't see any potential in these memes anymore. 2x is easily possible.

I love you fags

yea but not from holding. you need to trade. I started with $1200 in February, up to 90k now

Yes. Find the right ico and go all in

itd be exponentially easier if you could start with lets say 5k

You can prob subtract at least 16k since agrello will dump the second we can actually withdraw it

Am i finished?

>grandpa tactics reporting in

Because I'm smarter than to try and time shitcoins with no inside information. I didn't build a $5MM portfolio buying memes.

Buy and hodl.

how long u holding bcc?

It really depends on Segwit2x. If 2x fails (unlikely from what I can tell, though Core/Blockstream is megabutthurt) I'll probably hold BCC indefinitely. You may see BCC ultimately secure the majority of hashpower.

If 2x succeeds, you may eventually see a major disruption from Blockstream/Core. that leads to a new set of developers and a community attitude that supports scaling. I'm not sure how that plays out. What if a year from now Segwit2x moves on to 8MB blocks and expresses a continued enthusiasm for scaling? It's unclear what advantage Bitcoin Cash maintains in that situation, and I may sell.

im a plankton with only 30 bcc, i moved most of my btc when bcc was around.07/.08. what advice can you give me to get to 500k? hodl i know but it seems like doing a lot of research on "promising" alts are a good way to get some good multiples on my money.

Started with 300$

What should i get next?
> more NEO, more OMG?

less in xby and more in ark and iota

Started with $300? when? Like 5 years ago?

Get rid of the XBY
BAT is decent but will take a long time to create profit, consider exiting and re entering later

ETH is taking off soon with Metropolis upgrade
OMG and DNT are solid bets

>r8 me m8

Got my paycheck coming in this week, any good suggestions as to where I should put that next 1k?

why do you think 5 years? no i started trading like 8 days ago

can someone help me start my portfolio

BTC: 123PfvpAMdM1mxALNGeo3eAnMDWurW2XQc

Our dev fucks

my total honest opinion:

DNT
BNB
OMG

one of the above or preferably all of them (spread out your 1K), do it all on Binance

Anyone know why this app won't work for me? When i go to add coins, it just gets stuck sycing coins and i can't do anything.

Am i set up?

What is the alternative to Blockfolio for the PC?

Is Blockfolio so good I should download an app program for PC and run it that way? If so, any suggestions?

blockfolio is for keeping track of your coins on the go. its pointless when youre on your pc

I don't want much. Just a cheap Honda to get to my new job.

you're doing good user

thanks senpai

Am I gonna make it bizbros?

cointracking.info will help you keep proper records and prepare your tax etc..

Any advice Veeky Forums bros? Looking to get into ZRX at the next tip with my BTC. Trying to accumulate as much NEO as I can as well. Am I going to make it?

Next dip*

New to Blockfolio here. Is there any way to record a trade directly from one coin to another? For example, if I buy ETH using BTC, it shows my ETH increasing, but my BTC does not decrease accordingly. How do I set that up properly?
Also, how do you handle transaction/transfer fees? Just enter them manually as trades worth $0 USD?

Very very good, OP. Maybe get some more ark. Also look into FunFair (hint hint. Hodl that)

I do want more in DNT or ZRX, it's frustrating having no fiat available to invest when I know they're gonna boom.

I agree with you user, DNT is primed to grow

put the dgb into arx and you will thank me later

hold that zrx for dear life and you will be a millionaire.

I don't know of any promising alts other than BCC, ETH and XMR. Most of the other altcoins feel like copy and paste bullshit, or coins changed just enough to NOT feel like copy and paste bullshit.

Bullshit. It went down today?