KEMET thread

Let's discuss aspects of ancient KEMET (black) egyptian civilization.

Ancient Kemetians set up the base of modern civilization and culture, today being appropiated by foreigners.

Please refrain from posting fake, baseless, hateful eurocentrist stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know that some egyptians were actually black, but idiots like yourself shoot yourselves in the foot by inflating how many egyptians were black in an Afrocentric circle jerk. It makes people get far more Eurocentric as a reaction, and the cycle continues.

I bet the next poster will WE WUZ
For my money, black, white, or semitic, the Egyptians sure had an aesthetically interesting civilization.

Here in this image you see a modern depiction of the ancient god of the dead, Medjed.

This was done in carved diamond following recently rediscovered kemetian artisanry techniques by modern descendants.

The purple color represents royalty.

*loud lip smacking*

yo hol up

didn't their civilization only last for 100 years or so though? Then the dynasty got btfo by the Assyrians and blacks remained a warrior class if not a minority? Or am I thinking of the Kushites?

SHIEEEET dis thread right here be real baller youknowwhatimsayin

hey I just got back from a thread on /x/ discussing telepathic oral sex. What's going on in here?

*smacks lips profusely*

WE

WUZ

KANGS

The Nubian dynasty were pretty much the reason Egyptian civilization fell. Typical niggers.

AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN

Remembe guys, Ancient Egyptians were Arabs and anyone who even suggests that many of them were native to the Nile like populations in the southern areas is a crazy afrocentrist wewuzzer! Pay no attention to the art, it's all completely symbolic.

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/22/health/ancient-egypt-mummy-dna-genome-heritage/index.html

Nothing to see here, just symbolic art. The lack of body hair like modern day arabs symbolizes purity, the African-looking limb proportions means they valued flexibility, yeah. Red-brown skin color like modern Upper Egyptians and Nubians? Just a tan! Hair styles reminiscint of black Cushitic speakers nearby? They were probably imitating those blacks to fool them. There isn't even a kernel of truth behind those crazy Afrocentric claims, amirite?

this

And certainly pay no attention to the fact that Herodotus, Diodorus Siculus and other Ancient Greek writers referred to them as Ethiopian (Nubian) colonists! It's obvious that the Ancient Greeks themselves were influenced by crazy Afrocentric propaganda.

I think you are slightly bumflustered. No one in this thread is saying egyptians were an aryan master race. They were probably caucasoid with darker red skin exactly like on the paintings you show us, and the lower up the Nile, the darker up to Meroe and Nubia after that.

However they certainly did not look like african americans or west Africans, and their royalty seems to have been genetically closer to more western europeans that to east africans.

>However they certainly did not look like african americans or west Africans
Agreed.

>their royalty seems to have been genetically closer to more Western Europeans
False. Inb4 muh king tut euro haplotype. Haplogroup on its own means very little, and the company behind the claim was just using it to sell DNA kits. We also have plent of contemporary depictions of him

>Le al black Americans look like Leslie jones meme

Many Americans do look similar to how they would have looked, while not being related.

Some west African groups like haratins and Fulani, do have similar aesthetics

COLONIZED

Actually her bfs black too.

DELETE THIS SHIT THREAD TOO

STILL WAITING