coinmarketcap.com/
coindesk.com/lightning-bank-ledgers-bitfury-ripple-demo-new-twist-bitcoin-tech/
coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/bitcoincash-network-hashrate-chart
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dear God.
SELL BTC while you can.

Fuck off chink, Jihan has already been mining Bcash

Solid %100 proof m8

Stay poor and stay sucking that nice core-porate cock of your btc overlords.

>F

so Jihan literally controls 90% of BCH hash power?
That's insane people are buying into this shit coin

>other
>proof of jihan

Yea totally btc hasn't been pissing off tons or people or deep pockets at all.

Asians totally weren't mining bcc this whole time as an insurance policy.

That policy is about to pay off bois. Have fun with core-porate

Doesn't matter who runs it as long as its better than btc and it is now unfortunately. Btc fucked itself.

>he doesn't understand why someone having over 51% of the mining pool is bad

>he thinks he will make money without knowing the basics of crypto

>btc shills backed into a corner trying to fud their way out of coreporate bullshittery, manipulation, censorship

COPE
O
P
E

Enjoy the next hardfork

>What is speculating

Derp, Jihan doesn't control 51% of the hashpower. A bunch of miners, who can switch to another pool at any time can.

just wait till everyone on antpool and btc top switch

Can't wait to see your wojaks kek

Can't wait till antpool and btc top all switch over and they keep screaming

REEEEEE IT'S JIHAN GUYZ

>Jihan doesn't control over 51% of the hash rate he just controls ant pool which controls over 91% of the hash rate

Jesus christ you idiot, at least the other bcash shills know what is going on but your just blindly shilling. Go all into double spend coin dumbass your normie ass deserves it

Is that est on the 7 to 9 op?

imagine antpool is hacked
the hacker can create as many BCH as he wants

Btc lied, censored, manipulated bcc every way they could.

>owner of bitcointalk and /r/bitcoin scammed 6000 btc for an upgrade that never happened

>mods banned users and removed comments exposing ant btc bullshittery and positive news about bcc

>mods/theymos streamlined an attempt to rebrand bitcoin cash to "bcash" to distance its name from bitcoin and got all bitcoin fanboys onboard coordinating efforts.

You're getting fucked by coreporate assholes who are fucking up btc so bad it's hardforking AGAIN and blindly doing their work for them.

Fuck off dumb cunt

Keep spamming that pasta dumb poster

But he is correct though

>90 blocks till difficulty drops again
no weak hands here.

why do you guys act like there are not "corporations" on both sides

do you think bitmain is not a company or something

bitbean is the only true libertarian coin

BCC is just like any other altcoin, no matter how good they are, BTC still holds strong. You know why? It's the one thats called "bitcoin", The name "bitcoin cash" makes it look like it's a cheap knockoff of the real bitcoin, a scam. You and I know what it is, most do not.

87 blocks to go ;)

Then we wait for antpool and btc to open their bcc pools.

Why does block confirmation time matter when we have instant transationcs using the lightning network?

because once we reach block 479808 the difficulty drops making it more profitable than it even is now. Major pools also opening bcc pools now. Get ready

I'm confused, are you talking about bitcoin and segwitcoin?

It's ok everyone will just call bitcoin cash bitcoin once all the miners switcher over boosting the price while btc hardforks AGAIN and causes more arguments/disagreements/problems with deep pockets.

have fun shilling

This argument works only for profit oriented miners who instantly want to sell their coins.

Turns out if you sell your coins the price goes down. Turns out if there is no use case for your shitcoin except speculation then there is no buying pressure and it will die.

If a hardfork means free money again then I want one everyday.

I'm so excited. we gonna be rich Veeky Forums

should I go all in on bch lads

better take the dip while you can

also volume exploding on korean markets again right now. hitting 800+ any time now

Koreans are asleep right now because it's 4AM there. Jihan bots confirmed

even better they wake up to the new difficulty drop and a shit ton more profitability on bcc mining.

Praise kek

$840 in korea land.

where are you monitoring the price

lurk more

GEE THANKS FAGGOT

ffs its like the second thing in google if you type crypto markets

coinmarketcap.com/

Good day to own Bitcoin Cash dont lose all your bags folks

i can hear blockstream fags crying now

you could have just said bithumb

holy kek the chinks even shill while its in freefall

You sound like a mindless drone.

it's more like bch shills on suicide watch. they know asicboost is done after segwit activation.

Bless the bean and never re-fry him.

do you even know what an asic is?

segwit is only going to send bcc to the sky. stay poor

>correction from a +100% move
>freefall

Bitcoin is the same thing as segwit coin. Bitcoin Cash is the new King of Crypto.

Biz is officially dead. Jihan cock sucking shills everything. I'm out for a while.

keep telling yourslef that if it's any solace.

>correction
>not smart money moving back to btc and good alts after profiting from brainlets

go back to propaganda land, normie.

Weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth galore.

He was implying that Bitcoin cash is the real Bitcoin

I just want my 1/2 Rupee paycheck

>not calling it Veeky Forums
Nice attempt at blending in faggot

Ah I see, then he is correct. Two coins, Bitcoin and SegWit Coin.

go back to the rice fields, chink

lol it's funny how these blockstream shills come out of nowhere and have their talking points (jihan, china, shills)

couldn't be more obvious. probably pajeets working for 3 dollars an hour. I'm making more mining with my gpu and calling them out. lmao

you do realize not mining btc would be like miners shooting themselves in the foot.

nobody hates money, except people who think bcc is anything but a scam. stop being retarded.

Smart money entered at $200-$300 and is still in, waiting for possible effects of mining power switching during the next week.

cheers, strapped in from $380

CASH MARINES REPORT IN

coindesk.com/lightning-bank-ledgers-bitfury-ripple-demo-new-twist-bitcoin-tech/

everybody who doesn't think BTC is the future are falling into the bch scam. Big money is ready for btc. they dont even care about bch.

smart money took their profits, because smart money knows that bcash is a shillcoin with no real world usage, until i can buy games on steam or computer parts on newegg with bcash it remains a shillcoin, i mine eth and a couple other altcoins and
only invest in hardware not speculation so i dont care either way im just saying it how it is

Yea we can talk about lighting once it's actually being developed. Til then it's speculation. Btc has been outed with their manipulation, censorship, corporate bullshit, breaking agreements, causing multiple hardforks with another one coming.

gtfo go suck that core-porate cock

cya guys off to the moon

volume and price booming in korea. they are waking up to that sweet sweet imminent difficulty adjustment

Man, whoever is paying all you guys to brigade this board is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

>inb4 I get called a jihan loving chink

M8, companies switching from BTC to BCC is trivial.

Its less than trivial, it's a complete non argument.

>until i can buy games on steam
You can buy games for bch on keys4coins. There are also several stores that are using rocketrnet + some vpn.
That's an impressive support for something that young. Bitcoin Cash has the single best community.

Most of bitcoin-accepting stores are using Bitpay. I would expect Bitpay to start accepting bitcoin cash if segwit2x fails.

74 blocks left bois

>if segwit2x fails
it already did

what do you mean?

At current pace difficulty adjustment will be around midnight EST

About 7 hours?

yep, about 10 an hour with 71 left

hey guys, just moved my miners earlier today. ;)

I would have bought some bitcoin cash on their 300 dollars, and would have sold it already. The chinks can't be trusted.

back to .19

we .18 now nigga

Anime laugh intensifies

jihan needs to keep his asics valuable. How? Make a new chain to use them on

that climbing hash rate.
mmmm

coinwarz.com/network-hashrate-charts/bitcoincash-network-hashrate-chart

>tfw sold in increments from .22 to .20