Liqui.io Success

Why do people shit on pic related?

I deposited some btc, bought dnt, then transferred it into my binance wallet and it showed up within 15 minutes.

Are people just using FUD to keep us off liqui so we miss cheap coins like stox, dnt, and 0x before they hit big exchanges?

Or are idiots too stupid to use 2FA and get hacked or whatever?

t. not a pajeet

can't enable 2 factor auth because it's broken

dafuq, 2fa works fine for me

What?

I signed up for a new account a few days ago and enabled 2fa.

no, youre just a retard.

This shitty exchange was working fine for me... first time trading, and I sign in due to the DNT. Poorfag here... the moment I want to withdraw, the test tx goes fine, 150 DNT, then I move the bulk, and now the tx for 2 days still not showing on etherscan, not in my wallet. Open a case, no response yet. Avoid.

Pic related.

stupidly, absurdly high withdrawal fees. other than that not a terrible exchange in my experience.

Liqui has been a success for quite sometime but it is likely to get surpassed by Binance if Binance had a trollbox.

Yeah 50 dnt to withdraw sucked but whatever, $8 won't kill me and better now than after it moons

I shit on Liqui because you shouldn't have to wait 12 hours for an ETH token withdraw

it's hit or miss user. Also if you understand how to place orders you don't get charged for them but them you get raped when you do a withdrawal.
Also it chugs on dick when there's a lot of users on it. Nevermind it would be fucking apocalypse if every single user logged in. Shit resources.
From my experience it has been better than Poloshit. Right now I can't deposit any ERC20 token over there, it just don't show a wallet address when I want to do it. Not even a fucking error message. Only advantages on Poloscam is that it has twenty times the trading volume, other than that it's even worse because they don't have a excuse to be that shitty.

it was the 3.8K that was not showing... anyway it appeared just moments ago in myEtherWallet accoung.
Still not showing on etherscan that tx_id.
Either it was really slow... or complaining on reddit, Veeky Forums, etc. worked.

>or complaining on reddit, Veeky Forums, etc. worked.
no, that did not work. It never works. I guess you need to learn how to crypto before doing stuff.

Pros:
>coins usually cheaper there for arb trading
>coins usually there before they hit bigger exchanges
>offers USDT trades for coins

Cons:
>Big ass transfers take forever
>will ban you in the trollbox for literally anything
>fucking retarded ass fees

>I deposited some btc,
*takes 7 hours*

The best part about Liqui is there was like 20 people in the trollbox worried about missing withdraws last night and the mod only seemed to care about banning people for typing in all caps. What a joke. I swear that garbage site is run by two russians in a garage somewhere. Me and a lot of other anons suspect they trade our coins before allowing the withdraw, aka wait for a dip so they can make some extra money. Disgusting.

I bought Decent there right after the ICO. Turns out it was an IOU token, for whch they appparently don't understand the concept of "IOU", because now the token is delisted and support has not answered anything I have sent. Call me a dumbass if you wish, but this experience has made me distrust them forever.

I do think liqui is sketchy-- their "leave your holdings with us and earn interest" thing is a giant red flag-- but all the exchanges are sketchy to some degree.

It is definitely a couple Ukrainians in a basement.

>Liqui.io Success
It takes time to prove that you're worth of my money. I don't trust exchanges that are less than 2 years old.

I love liqui, you can make friends.. some will shill, but eventually you get it.. staff is super friendly.

Made account. Logged in. Enabled 2FA. Logged out. Logged in, bought DNT, hold 10k. Log out. Next day- log in, can't. Change PW. Try again, fail. 2FA no longer works. Have put in 4 Support tickets, blasted them on Twitter, gone irate on Telegram. Watching over a grand in earnings on Blockfoilio I can't fucking get to. Fuck this exchange.

Yep. i previously had a similar experience with binance. i disabled 2fa in all my exchanges after that