Is anyone here a chicken-shit like me?

I've been through several 'crashes' (or whatever the fuck they are) and I've been burnt so many times. You try to be non-emotional but that shit is traumatizing if you're playing with any significant amount of money. These days, I'm super-super cautious when buying a coin. I spend days thinking about it. Missed out on a few opportunities because of this. I keep most of my money in BTC but will insta-cashout to USD/T at the first sign of a downtrend forming on the daily charts. I pretty much only buy after a coin has dumped and I'm sure it has started an uptrend recovery.

Everybody on here brags about making sick gainz. But I estimate that, similar to online poker, there are only a few consistent winners and a horde of losers/luck-boxes whose luck will eventually run out.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I keep most of my money in BTC but will insta-cashout to USD/T at the first sign of a downtrend forming on the daily charts.
oh boy..
medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330

ho ho ho

only gamble... err i mean "invest" what you can afford you dumb nigger.

Just because I can afford to lose my roll doesn't imply that I will be indifferent if that happens

btc price is fake since april. good luck

I can't hold coins for the life of me, I always end up selling for half of a percent profit.

When I first started:

make $120 on MUSIC
>"Holy shit, this is insane I'm going to be a millionaire what will I buy!? my god this is actually real and not a sca-" etc
make $500 on XVG
>"Hahaha what a rush, 500 big ones. Okay next coin..."
make $1500 on DGB
>"okay, thats a start, still just enough for ONE bit coin... my goal is ten, lets go"
make $5,000 on RDD
>"hrmph... that moon didn't last very long... was really low."
make $25,000 on ARK
>"fuck this coin, it was supposed to go WAY higher than that!"

The only reason I don't fear anything is because I have become so greedy that having a portfolio of ONLY $40,000 means absolutely nothing to me. Its small beans and potatoes, and thats it.

The more you get, the less you care about it. Thats what happened to me.

Buying low, hold, and selling high is the only way to make huge profits. Playing too safe would rarely net you any profits.

>insta-cashout to USD/T at the first sign of a downtrend forming
You're never going to make it.
Build some risk tolerance, otherwise stick to bond funds.

You are literally all those people who sold BTC when it dropped back in '13. Enjoy your pennies user.

You sound like you need to get a job at Walmart. Rich people are rich because they have comfort in behind uncomfortable situations. Nothing pisses me off more then someone being worried about something.

You should be terrified about Tether failing in a crash.

help a poorfag reach a level of not caring. It's my dream.

1C14jCqgxttBiCPBRJCBN2jjbLjLATP6pa

Care to donate to a fellow user? If 40k is just beans and potatoes to you, then surely 1 ether to help me get off the ground is nothing at all

how fucking old are you? lmao

Maybe making mad gainz just isn't the life for you user

Go and be a family man

Weww lad

You don't belong in this business. My advice to you as a man is get out now. My advice to you as a crypto trader is keep doing what you're doing, because this is how I make money.

Also this is perfectly true. You get to the point where money just isn't real anymore. Then after you get rich. You don't buy anything because your mind has changed. Which contradicts the reason why you started doing it in the first place. I don't have anything really, because I just reinvest everything. Although it is cool to say I own houses outright. So I guess all I want now is more.. even though I can't put my finger on what of.

I don't even go out to drink. And I drink alone now. FTW

>too much of a brainlet to trade
>just collect btc and eth

even though with paper trading I've made very good predictions, I am just not a risk taker

>Nothing pisses me off more then someone being worried about something.

damn calm down there brad pitt from fight club

You sound like a NEET.

This. The more you have the easier it is to throw large amounts on shitcoins without fearing that you might lose a significant amount if things turn badly.

I am. That's what cash flow buys you. But it's not the type of NEET that still sucks on Mom's tit. Even though I always study.

you're the kind of little bitch who knows dinner will be ready at 7:30 pm. you will ask mommy if there is more dessert. you will be a bit pissed off if not. but it's ok, you will be soon enough back to your room talking down to grown men who work for a living.

what the fuck

This is an A* comment user

Also believe it or not. But you will hear shit like this once you have money. This is what I fap too now. I especially like it when people will instantly freak out when they figure shit out. Do they ever ask how I did it??? No. They just freak out. Lol. There should be a thread on this.

successful CEOs are worried about their company all the time, moron.

Buy MEME and stop being a degenerate gambling fag.

yes, the current btc price is totally inflated since march, the start of the big pump. when the bubble will pop, many will bleed.

Yeah because they climbed the ladder. Long way down you know. I'm sure your statement is not true, for all CEOs.

Lol, so you think you're an emotionally hardened special snowflake.

this is truly disturbing, but it may take quite a lot of time before shit hits the fan and at that point the market cap will be so high that the impact won't be so big I feel. On the other hand there are enough indicators for the respective authorities to work with already... interesting times.

Op, stop selling for a loss. It's an unregulated market based on speculation of hype. Just stop looking at charts constantly and set sells at %30-40 up from where you bought. And learn support and resistance and volume, you don't need anything else.

>rode the neo moon
>rode omg moon
>rode the btc moon
>riding DNT moon
>riding ZRX moon

Incest wisely boy and youll stop zaking L's

a neet on Veeky Forums? impossible.

I'm rich because I have extreme anxiety and overcompensate and hoard

I'm a unique child, can't incest.

You have parents don't you?

I mainly use S/R and vol and color. Maybe some BB.

It isnt gambling if you cast meme lines

Follow the social trends, not the charts. That's what I do and I'm profitable.

Forgot to add, realized that this will all be over one day, you won't know when that day is so invest only what you can afford to lose. Bitcoin might survive that day but it will be one of the few.

That's because it stops being about making a living to "survive" as you become financially independent, and becomes more of enjoying the feeling of accomplishment you get by doing smart trades/investments. Also the best thing about your making money on your own and not wagecucking is that once you get a hang of it, and it all goes down hill due to a crash or something else, you know the steps to take to get back up. This truly is freedom, or at the very least as freeing as it gets in our modern capitalist elite-controlled world.