SHORTING BCH RIGHT NOW I'TS FREE MONEY

Other urls found in this thread:

electroncash.org/
lightning.network/lightning-network.pdf
twitter.com/AntPoolBITMAIN/status/898398909331943424
twitter.com/BITCOlNCASH/status/898922905848864768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AHAHHAHA, yeah do that. With the difficulty adjutslment hitting in 5 hours, the just now anouncement that antpool is switching to BCH, what could go wrong ?

That only means more miners dumping

10% of profit already during this post
keep shilling please

That means BTC becomes bloated.

where can I short crypto

Please tell me your liquidation price, so I'll laugh in 5 hours when it's hit.

I'll take my profit before that
it's risky holding a position for too long
right now it's free money

right now is THE ABSOLUTE PERFECT TIME TO GET IN. it will be near 2k by dinner time.

trips confirm.

let me just spell it out for you retards. in 8 hours or so a bunch of miners are going to switch to bitcoin cash, the price will boom.

I don't have any previous coins. Do I get this?

>bought at 0.18230000
>0.18880000 already

more fud posts, can't wait till you get fucked 6 hours

picrelated

It was free money all the time got 1k out of it

fuck this chink

What the fuck is a FUD, you cuck?

btc is causing more arguments and censoring/removing people outright. It's also fucking hardforking again.

How many more whales does btc have to piss off because china is one of the ones that are mad with all this shit going on.

Pools are opening, miners will switch to the profitable coin and leave the shitty drama filled core-porate coin alone.

Jesus christ, lurk more.

1488, you pajeet.

>doesn't even know what fud is
>says cuck

Now everything you say is dismissed due to aids and retardedness

What wallet do I get for this?

don't ignore kek or your fate will be the same as hillarys

electroncash.org/ if you want a light. bitcoin abc if you want the entire blockchain.

>its real
Man, I hate that fucking chink so much. Words cant even describe...

If you launch it, make sure it's launching Electron. The version I downloaded improperly launched Electrum (lol would have sent my BTC to nowheresville)

>Knock knock
>Who's there?
>Jihan
>Jihan who ?
>Yes

It's forking because this stupid chink asked for it, don't try and paint it as a problem now
Who's the Segwit supporter mining Cash, anyway? Or did he pull that out of his ass to justify breaking the NYA?

he asked for it because he was the only one who had the balls to. it's what his market (((the bitcoin community that actually uses bitcoins to buy shit))) wanted.

Shorting bcc is the EASIEST way to get liquidated folks
It's more profitable to mine miners won't be able to mine a day after they switch another big day for bcc tomorrow maybe even sooner

Keep shilling bs you lose your money fag

Big blocks won't make Bitcoin fast enough for speedy transfers. Only the much hated extra layer can do that, and the chinks don't want someone else collecting mining fees. That's all this is about.

lel

lol at thinking bitcoin cash wont have extra layers.

lightning.network/lightning-network.pdf

lightning network needs 113mb blocks to serve 7 billion transactions. good luck reaching that on BTC with a 1mb block forever. lolololol

bitcoin cash isn't about on chain transactions only. us big blockers want second layers as well. and we will get them. the only difference between us and Bitcoin core is they want to keep the 1mb size in order to FORCE people off the blockchain. wonder why they want to do that? couldn't be because they have a service called Blockstream Liquid that charges transaction fees for off-chain transactions..

antpool bch switch sauce?

>antpool
twitter.com/AntPoolBITMAIN/status/898398909331943424

>btc.top
twitter.com/BITCOlNCASH/status/898922905848864768

fuck

>us big blockers want second layer as well

Yeah until a week ago you'd swear lightning was evil incarnate and part of some master conspiracy by blockstream to rip everyone off somehow and that's why they were pushing for segwit allegedly.

Now that everyone knows LN works and doesn't benefit blockstream suddenly you agree LN is good and "BCH is gonna get it too!!!". You shills can't even keep your story straight.

What's your alleged evil reason for the core devs being against a hf now?

You seem upset. If BCC fails why do you care.

do you really not understand what is going on? Bitcoin Core developers (((blockstream))) want to keep the blocksize 1mb and they are using dirty tactics (((bribes, censorship, propaganda))) to trick everyone into thinking it's a great idea. they're doing that because of their product (((blockstream liquid))) which charges transaction fees for LN transactions. they're fucking over bitcoin users in order to steal transaction fees. instead of increasing the blocksize and lowering on chain transactions, they want to incentivize people to pay 2 dollars per transaction on their product, so they can make millions of dollars.

LN + big blocks is the greatest thing for Bitcoin and when it happens Bitcoin will be 100k>

what would you use if you had to choose between more fees (eff. 2mb blocksize) and less secure (LN) and literally the same product w/o this drawbacks which will hit the problems BTC has only in approx. 20 years from now?

75 blocks till the reckoning