>bitcoin is fucked
>too many people into bitcoin now exchanging it fucked
>no way to get out of bitcoin fast enough

i feel like im stranded on a sinking ship

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/the-curious-tale-of-tethers-6b0031eead87
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Send it to me user I'll help you out.

You are. At least you realized and you might still have some time to sell your timber to someone with a nice cut. But thats it. The hype is cooling.

When is bitcoin going down? I sold my 1 btc in USDT at 4100 a couple of days ago.

use the btc to buy altcoins. They are cheap as heLL.

it's worse than you think

segwit2x is a DIFFERENT COIN than btc (like bcc), core does not support it and is pushing STRONG anti-2x propaganda/censorship, and it has 90% of btc's hash power currently signaling for it

strap in boys, shit's about to hit the fan

>usdt is fucked
>I sold my 1 btc in USDT

segwit2x is a poorly prepared plan. it will fail, all the brains are at core.

>>bitcoin is fucked
How much was BTC last month?

>implying an asset can't be mispriced, what are bubbles?
btc price was fake pumped with tethers since march.

Accumulate or gtfo, no place for weak handed faggots in lamboland

not in india, venezuela, china, korea, russia

because of arbitrage between exchanges and no regulation, when bitfinex pumps up the price, all other exchanges follow.

no there was no arbitrage when btc was much more expensive in india, china, korea only months ago

>>usdt is fucked

how? why?

Get a career

What is liquidity?

Usdt is supposed to have money backing it up, the whole tether business is quite shady, their term and regulations state that usdt cant be traded for usd

Its practical but if they want to buttfuxk us like banks do somerimes, they could

Kraken, my dude.

Can you read?

TL;DR: bitfinex is a snowball system and they sell you fake dollars which they can create on their own out of thin air

segwit2x is currently signaling with 90% of the hash rate though because of the new york agreement.

They are known for accidentally loosing the key to the vault, when there are many customers asking for their money.

Ups, I mean "technical difficulties". Nothing intentional. Sorry you missed to sell at the right time.

>>too many people into bitcoin now

That's how we all get rich you retard

they're all about to get a lot cheaper