Civic is blasting off. don't miss out

civic is blasting off. don't miss out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3zvVGJrTP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/biz sells high buys low

moooon

Here we fucking go bois. We were just refuelling at the ISS for a few days. Next stop - Moon

thin buy walls my guy

LETS GO

HERE WE GO BOYS

MANKIND WAS BORN ON EARTH, IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO DIE HERE

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=m3zvVGJrTP8

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How many do I have to have to make it to the moon?

As much as you can afford to lose if shit goes wrong. Not fudding (holding cvc myself), just an advice.

As many as you can get. 100 minimum. You'll make 500 bucks within the next month.

Nice digits btw.

This

No difference between shitcoins and playing roulette, only you have more chances at the roulette

WORDPRESS NEWS MAKIN IT MOON BITCH!!!

THANK YOU VINNY

finaly this is it!!!!!

i love you faggots

approaching big sell walls starting at 15500

im exiting a portion of my position here

Sell walls not letting us through

weak hands, PUMP IT!

it will climb again

Doesnt look like it, looks like whoever is pumping it is running out of steam, the bagholders unloading hard

Thats it, pump is over, downtrend

Fcking stupid assholes. I cant stand you dumb manchildren who invest in this shit high and then sit in the red most of the time, as soon as any uptrend comes along, you unload your stupid shitbags at a slight loss or tiniest profit ever and move onto the next coin to repeat the same thing again. fucking kys and get out of crypto

sold at 154k. Fuck yeah, literally the first time I timed a peak of a pump exactly right

???

different people have different time frames on their trading

if youre gonna be a long term holder you need more patience. if you get this mad at daytraders selling then you should just close the charts and go sit in the sun or something, check your coins in a month

I'll sell at 20k

THIS. It's because of you faggots that we can't have nice things.

If people let the whales pump when they do, they would all make way more fcking money. This one is such an obvious pump its insane

>selling if it reaches its previous high

if it goes that high it will more than likely run higher to a new ATH

No, you mong.

Your profit is people selling in the red.

GO WHALE SAMA GO

moooon boys , finally

there is some seriously weak fgts on this thread. still got some go in her yet boys

Dude, whole crypto market in a nutshell.

reasure me pls, bought bcz of hype now its going down, is it worth anything or am i screwed?

Just sold lads. Will rebuy when it next drops.

Sick lambo bro