SOON

Yes, 0,1$ soon

Post proof

ripple the cripple

"SOON," he rasped hoarsely, for the 100th time that day, for the 100th day in a row. "Soon... soon... soon..."

A tumbleweed that looked like a fidget spinner drifted silently by his dust-caked feet in the otherwise empty desert.

"...soon..." he murmured to himself, increasingly inaudible. The sun beat down, unmerciful, indifferent. "soon," he repeated through cracked lips. "Soon, soon."

Ripple is one of those coins biz likes the hate on which means its gonna blow sky high.

XRP doesnt have a chance till after the BCC flip

We don't even want to know what the current price of cripple is right now.

Same here. Hodling 10k, wake me up when it hits 1$

NOTHING

it already happened, just fucking give it up already.

if you bought ripple in 2014/2015, you got your 20x+ gain.

its over now, forget it.

CANT WAIT FOR ALL YOU FUCKING LOSERS TO MISS THIS MOON MISSION.

1 dollar is inevitable and it will be glorious.

You're going to be waiting a while. Devs dump 1 billion every month and have enough to do it for the next 5 years. It's dying a slow death, but I'm still making money shorting it. $1 Ripple would make it worth more than BTC and ETH combined... Good luck with that, have fun buying millionaires another Lambo with your wagecuck dollars

>$1 Ripple would make it worth more than BTC and ETH combined

$38bn is not the market cap of BTC and ETH combined. 55 bn XRP will be locked up this year.

>SOON!
>falls to 8k
>SOON!
>falls to 7k
>SOON!
>crashes to 3k
Fuck this stupid coin. It does nothing except for tanking.

How do you short it?

Stay poor faggots

>1$ a ripple
>literally needs a marketcap of 38 billion dollars
>assuming the developers doesn't dump more coins into the market like they did before

i'll pass tbqh

Devs are locking 55 billion in escrow this year.

Banking (trillion dollar industry) needs to move large amounts of money daily therefore there has to be a large amount of coins.

38 billion marketcap is nothing compared to a trillion dollar market

1 dollar is reasonable.

>Total Supply: 99,994,523,265 XRP
>Circulating Supply: 38,343,841,883 XRP

Ripple would never make it above $0.50

Keep dreaming user

HAHAH wait I didnt read that all the way....MORE THAN ETH AND BTC COMBINED

>you are infact a fucking retard who knows nothing. Keep the short open for the rest of 2017 if you are so confident.

You do realize the banks use a private pool, not XRP, right? Enjoy your useless coin OP.

LOL I remember this post from earlier this year, except it was "xrp will never be more than .10"

Read this Tbqh I would be fine with 50 cents too.

please ripple. please please please get to atleast $2.50

Poloniex