Operation NEORMIE

How do we shill NEO into the next major ethereum normie pump?

>The Chinese Ethereum

>Currency of the future

>Smart contracts

Even if you don't believe in the project, get onboard so we can all make money

No reason to shill. The Chinese will make this shit a hundo in no time.

it's gonna happen with us barely lifting a finger bro. normies are gonna flood in starting September (source: clif high web report), and they're not gonna buy fuckin BTC or ETH, too expensive. they'll flood to NEO because it is indeed the CHINESE ETH WOOO and $50 doesn't seem too expensive when it will surely go to $400 just like ETH. self fulfilling prophecy, and bam. welcome to lambo land, NEO bros :)

Fuck that let's go for 400

People forget but normie cash diffuses into all the other coins and line our pockets too

>bro
>clif high
>lambo land

Please kill yourself

/pol/ and Reddit.

>Operation. How do I scam normies into buying my bags?

forgot to buy at 30$ didn't you ? :(

bag at 30$ lol, NEO got better tech then ETH and smaller supply, better transparency etc
do the math, add the fact that btc as well as market capitalisation of crypto is going to increase you get the count that in next 2 years NEO can pass 1000$ mark if you are pessimist

>do the math
>1000$

Retard detected

OP we have one huge factor- NEO was literally the single best investment anyone could have made anywhere let alone crypto

It had 30000 percent increase in value more than any other coin.

Such incredible gains should be something we promote

You sure are down on NEO for someone who started a shill thread.

the fact that developers can use any coding language they want to is what really sold me on NEO>ETH, there are hundereds of thousands of expert coders in java and c# and others but solidity (ETH's stack) has only been around for a little while and i don't think its even turing proof as of yet

He fuded ANS at $3
>its a scam coin!
He fuded again at $7
>Chinese don't even care about it!
He fuded once again at $16
>But look at the code, its bad!
He fuded again at $50
>its just a chink SCAM!!!!!!!

Are you fucking dumb ?
DCR made over 5000% percent profit from Jan. 1st to now and it's not mentioned here

Thousand. This is China's coin, they want influence in these new markets. NEO could someday match or exceed Bitcoin with the proper official grooming.

oh my god man. you're making me cream myself

i complete this for you
He fuded ANS at $3
>its a scam coin!
He fuded again at $7
He fuded again at $50
>its just a chink SCAM!!!!!!!
He fuded again at $7
He fuded ANS at $3
>its a scam coin!

NEO might be good for pumps but people are crazy if they think it'll get adopted in China. Why would it? People already use WeChat for payments in their daily life, and Tencent (who own WeChat) are working on blockchain.

Most NEO buyers aren't even from China.

wow pajeet i hope you get paid extra for that one

"good for pumps but not long term holding"
exactly the same thing was said about ANS

Yes, you are right.

ETH is allready peak and too expensive, people want Chinese ethereum NEO, next big thing.

No NEO holders can even give a real explanation of why they think it's valuable, It's just "Ethereum of China", yet no proof of actually adoption by China. If it gets adopted by Tencent, you'll go the moon, but considering Tencent are working on their own stuff, it's doubtful.

NEO pump from $8 to $58 was purely FOMO, hype and a lot of people spurting "Ethereum of China!!!"

I don't mind if I am wrong, I got my profit from NEO and the NeoGas (put my ANS into a wallet long ago), but this isn't a project I see as something truly worthwhile right now.

And I don't trust the Chinese government to not crackdown on something as open as NEO.

a combination of no research and debunked arguments made, once again, against ANS.

NEO has already Chinese government aproval, you cant do business in China whitout Chinese government approval.

Another NEO bagholder with nothing to dispute what I just said except "but ANS/NEO went up in price so much!!"

This is a hard correction, I sold mine at $47 and made 25k which is now resting in projects I actually believe in (OMG, solid company, BTC - the boss)

lol, you're just an OMG shill. shoo

Just wait for ICOs to pop up. Then the chinese ethereum meme will become reality.

There's a big difference between being allowed to exist by the authoritarian government of China and having actual support.

Not trying to **** on NEO but people need better arguments than "eth of china", nobody has any real arguments for why they have invested except fake news about Chinese government backing.

Oh well, at least NEO has the ability to pump shitcoins like ADX.

and we'll still hear "omg chink scam"
"p-p-please buy OMG"
"p-please stay in the ETH f-family..."

yes and other goods, its going to skyrocket very quick NEO to 100 $

I think NEO is solid 300 $ coin at least when it get ICOs etc. other stuff running