We are the IOCeals

IOC gonna take crypto by storm

IOCeal CHECKING IN

WE ARE THE IOCREDIBLES

Any news on our moon mission ?

should i hold this or is it a meme like digi, sigt, omg, and all the other shitcoins that are never going to do anything

please someone tell a brainlet like me why i should hold this

>omg
>never gonna do anything

holy shit you're actually retarded and need to "invest" all your money in crypto so we can take it from you

fuck off retard i was in balls deep on omg at $2 it was only once it started getting shilled here that it started to die

Veeky Forums is the place coins come to die

i'm still gonna buy this though cause it isn't a walking meme yet and still seems pretty low key thanks for the tip

love this coin so much I made this meme and nobody can stop me

if you liked it, help a poorfag who truly believes in this coin potential and couldn't accumulate enough to potentially make it
iaasenoyXh1jCcLAWHyqxojkLWam4rFa9t

slightly better version

agreed but IOC is definitely not at the dump stage like OMG. just starting. we IOC shills are trying to help you guys out.

He looks better with hair imo.

but then its not /ourguy/ joel

This is not a fucking pump and dump coin. Jesus Christ. Hold for a few years and retire early. I guarantee this will be a billion dollar plus coin in the future. The dev team is stacked. I know Joel is a former rapper, but he knows his shit and he's not even the lead dev. The lead dev is Derek Hatton, who happened to work at CERN on the Large Hadron Collider.

So 275% gains means the coin is dead?

KYS faggot

ICO looking good

So 275% gains means a coin has died?
KYS faggot

if anything, him being a former rapper makes it even better, he knows how to express himself, deal with people and he's pro free speech due to seeing things as an artist.

Where is the volume on this shitcoin? How can it moon with literally yobit tier volume?

reporting for duty

that's the fucking point. you're here before the volume. do you wanna make serious dough or do you wanna make peanuts